Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. (2071 Views)

When U Don't Remember What To Sing Next / 10 Types Of Women You Will Meet This Xmas (photos) / When U On Ur Way To US Embassy To Apply For Visa And U Hear Trump Has Won (pics) (2) (3) (4)

When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by engrfaruq(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2016
What will be Ur reaction?

Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by micfoley: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2016
See Gobe
Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by hammedkola(m): 12:09am On Mar 08, 2016
All I can see are Artiste, Civil Engineer and Computer Engineer. grin

Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by Jumizie13(f): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2016
i'll make sure i find a way of restoring the kids factory setting.

Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by Xionez(m): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2016
I smell the rich aroma of freshly purchased koboko.

Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by akinola107(m): 12:43am On Mar 08, 2016
sad sad
Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by Donald3d(m): 1:12am On Mar 08, 2016
i will negotiate with them *winks* if you know what i mean #LashingThings
Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by obontami: 2:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Missstella what will you do ?? tongue
Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by judey1992(m): 4:43am On Mar 08, 2016
apply the african manual resetting
Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by rawtouch: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
I will do masquerade festival for them
Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by Exponental(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2016
Xionez:
I smell the rich aroma of freshly purchased koboko.
u need the koboko!
parental/ guardian negligence! even if u provide many toys and u need to get busy, keep an eye on them .... their brain ain't sharp yet to differentiate totally what's wrong from right. it's all fun to them.
Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by Xionez(m): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2016
Exponental:

u need the koboko!
parental/ guardian negligence! even if u provide many toys and u need to get busy, keep an eye on them .... their brain ain't sharp yet to differentiate totally what's wrong from right. it's all fun to them.

Lol. I just dey smile.
No worries. Remember this statement when dem deface your authentic documents with blue pen and assault your wardrobe with markers.
Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by lucynweke: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2016
engrfaruq:
What will be Ur reaction?
I will cry
Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by Chemdozzy: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mehn! U gat it all in your kids....I can see a Mongo Park, an artist, an auto mechanic and a computer engineer. LOLZ! They gat a bright future....keep it up kids!!
Re: When U Leave Ur Kids @ Home, Only For U To Come And Meet This... PIC. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
That one that remove laptop keys, the way I will beat him ehn, he wont wish to be computer literate all his life.

How Single Guys Sleep / Describe The Photo Here In Just Two Words. / Hilarious Picture Of Proposed Iphone 10.. Don't Laugh Please