Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? (3525 Views)

Dallas Friends / Nairalanders In Dallas Texas / Police Shot In Dallas: 5 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 1:36am On Mar 08, 2016
please, I need an advise on how to get work to do before schooling in the states......
a part time job tho......
I just got to the states, texas to be precise but no job at hand, tho I haven't become a citizen....
pls anybody to help, in case you've been there or know anything about wprk there.....

1 Like

Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by Lewist(m): 1:43am On Mar 08, 2016
go to naija churches dia
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 1:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Lewist:
go to naija churches dia
I know no pne there bro, or a church
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 1:54am On Mar 08, 2016
a muslim nko?
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by Olarajee(m): 3:26am On Mar 08, 2016
Na wa o...
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 3:35am On Mar 08, 2016
Olarajee:
Na wa o...
whats it
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by souleymon(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2016
Except you link with people, working almost immediately can be difficult.
Especially when you don't have papers.
Best bet is to look into restaurants, mini stores around you.And don't think you will be making a lot of.money yet
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by DCTrendy(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2016
he sounds as if he has got no survival skills at all.

Someone said u should go to a naija church , you replied you know no one there. Wont you meet people there when you visit?

sit up bro and be smart!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
souleymon:
Except you link with people, working almost immediately can be difficult.
Especially when you don't have papers.
Best bet is to look into restaurants, mini stores around you.And don't think you will be making a lot of.money yet
hmmmmm, God saves....
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
DCTrendy:
he sounds as if he has got no survival skills at all.

Someone said u should go to a naija church , you replied you know no one there. Wont you meet people there when you visit?

sit up bro and be smart!
m nt b4 abi
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by Marriott1980(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Your post got me cracking up here men. You said "tho i havent become a citizen" you never even get social security number you dey talk of citizen. Well getting a part time job depends on your status. Answer this question, what is your status then maybe i can point you in the right direction.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by tpiar: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
can anyone give this guy pointers?

op, one would think you just took bus from Nigeria and arrived in America.
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
tpiar:
One would think you just took bus from Nigeria and arrived in America.
Them they form Boss ni jare
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by happney65: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fawaz...How u dey?Dont disturb yourself..Go to this thread below and ask Nairalanders there in Texas to please contact you..Dont sound desperate,just tell them you would like to meet fellow forumites in Texas..Have got Friends in Texas too,but i need to inform them if they can be of help before i can give their contact..However,you have no problem in the Lone Star State..

Was at U.I Yesterday to visit your Friend..He sends he's regards..It is well Aburo..

www.nairaland.com/2557843/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/263
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by tpiar: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
shegsky:

I meant the op, actually.
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:14am On Mar 09, 2016
tpiar:

I meant the op, actually.
what's wrong?
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:14am On Mar 09, 2016
happney65:
Fawaz...How u dey?Dont disturb yourself..Go to this thread below and ask Nairalanders there in Texas to please contact you..Dont sound desperate,just tell them you would like to meet fellow forumites in Texas..Have got Friends in Texas too,but i need to inform them if they can be of help before i can give their contact..However,you have no problem in the Lone Star State..

Was at U.I Yesterday to visit your Friend..He sends he's regards..It is well Aburo..

www.nairaland.com/2557843/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/263
thanks sir, greet am 4 me well well......
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:15am On Mar 09, 2016
shegsky:

boss?
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:16am On Mar 09, 2016
tpiar:

op, one would think you just took bus from Nigeria and arrived in America.
like ur name will say, na tipper I board....
mtchew
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2016
Marriott1980:
Your post got me cracking up here men. You said "tho i havent become a citizen" you never even get social security number you dey talk of citizen. Well getting a part time job depends on your status. Answer this question, what is your status then maybe i can point you in the right direction.
you already know from the post that m a newbie there....
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by happney65: 12:22am On Mar 09, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
thanks sir, greet am 4 me well well......

Would do..
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2016
wow!!!! finally gotten one... night duty ti take over.... wahala, oga o....
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:30am On Mar 09, 2016
happney65:

Would do..
thanks sir grin
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by happney65: 1:10am On Mar 09, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
wow!!!! finally gotten one...
night duty ti take over....
wahala, oga o....

Really?You got one?So fast?
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 1:42am On Mar 09, 2016
happney65:

Really?You got one?So fast?
at america airline ni o
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by happney65: 1:49am On Mar 09, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
at america airline ni o

Henhen?Which type of Job is that?
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 1:57am On Mar 09, 2016
happney65:

Henhen?Which type of Job is that?
cleaning a basketball court....
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by happney65: 2:00am On Mar 09, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
cleaning a basketball court....

Really?And its a nightshift?Hows the Pay?
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:03am On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=happney65 post=43603996]
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by happney65: 2:09am On Mar 09, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
$50 per night....
its stressful

Per Night?Really?Never expected to get something up to that sha..It is well sha
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by tpiar: 2:49am On Mar 09, 2016
OlayinkaFawaz:
like my name will say, na tipper I board....
mtchew
Re: Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=tpiar post=43604176][/quote]hnnm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Natural Beauty Called Agulu Lake And Its Crocodiles(pictures) / Cost Of Giving Birth In Brazil From Nigeria / Re: Update About My Trip To Russia And Life In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.