Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Unbelievable Art Work Of Oresegun Olumide - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Unbelievable Art Work Of Oresegun Olumide (3272 Views)

Artist, Oresegun Olumide Wedding Photos / CNN Features Artist, Oresegun Olumide / Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Art Work Of Oresegun Olumide by martini2016(m): 1:40am On Mar 08, 2016
I just stumbled into this on facebook but I just couldn't come to terms with this piece. I've stared so hard am almost turning my phone over to try and see the picture from behind [as if to find something to prove it's not a drawing] lol. I Had to visit his Facebook page to my greatest surprise I found more mind-blowing photos.. To read more and see more photos visit http://www.9jareports.com/2016/03/nigeria-got-talent-unbelievable-art.html?m=1

Re: Unbelievable Art Work Of Oresegun Olumide by jeffizy(m): 2:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Super talent!!

Unfortunately, Nigeria is not big on arts.
The daily hustle and survival is a form of art on it's own.
Re: Unbelievable Art Work Of Oresegun Olumide by DerrickM(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2016
@JEFFIZY: I don't entirely agree with your statement. Just because it i'sn't a popular jingo like sports,politics & entertainment doesn't mean those who do it aren't making money from it bigtime. Try visiting some art museums from Muson Centre to the popular TerraKulture exhibits are still held regularly. Art is more of passion than waiting whether Nigeria is big on something. The key is to keep evolving & learning to stay relevant otherwise vice-versa.
Thanks to digital technology,Nigerian artists are freelancing online via the links from Fiverr,Freelancer,Upwork,54Artistry etc. Nigerian & African comics are being recognised globally so in my opinion the future is still bright.

jeffizy:
Super talent!!

Unfortunately, Nigeria is not big on arts.
The daily hustle and survival is a form of art on it's own.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Art Work Of Oresegun Olumide by DerrickM(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2016
@MARTINI2016: Amazing work by the artist. Nigeria has always had talent & produce more because naturally they're creative & entrepreneurial.

martini2016:
I just stumbled into this on facebook but I just couldn't come to terms with this piece. I've stared so hard am almost turning my phone over to try and see the picture from behind [as if to find something to prove it's not a drawing] lol. I Had to visit his Facebook page to my greatest surprise I found more mind-blowing photos.. To read more and see more photos visit http://www.9jareports.com/2016/03/nigeria-got-talent-unbelievable-art.html?m=1
Re: Unbelievable Art Work Of Oresegun Olumide by martini2016(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Thank you guys for your contribution, just like I stated on my Facebook page, I promise to help promote Nigeria Raw Talent. #IsupportNigeriaRawTalent#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator / Best 3d Animation Company In Nigeria / 3d Animation Training For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.