Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Any Hope Left For Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Hope Left For Nigeria (368 Views)

Any Hope For The Nigerian Child? (pictures) / ‘witch Child’ Left For Dead By Parent In Calabar Becomes A Celebrity In Europe / UK Announces Visa Free Entry For Nigeria And Othe Commonwealth African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Hope Left For Nigeria by Lambkings(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2016
I was reading a trend here on NL and a fellow said not in his word "if Nigeria without corruption makes life difficult and a Nigeria with corruption makes life simple, then its better to go back to corruption and enjoy life than to fight corruption and make life a living hell."
Ever since i read that, i have being woundaring what is the country turning into. Hardship every were, stealing rates has increased, ritualist and kidnappers every were. Now i'm begining to feel like Nigeria is no longer safe again.
I'm not here to complain but what i am just trying to say it's whose fault? The president has promised to fight curruption to its bearest minimum so that every Nigeria will enjoy but on the othher hand Nigerians are not smilling at all because of the shape at which this anti corruption fight is going.
Let me say of what use is all this, what will happen to Nigeria in the next 3-7 years to come? Will Nigeria still remain thesame?
Re: Any Hope Left For Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2016
Hardship is not peculiar to Nigeria. Though Nigeria is a very bad country, it is not the worst country. Since man was able to make Nigeria bad, man can still make it good. However, I am safe and happy because Biafra is on the way!

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Will Not Pass Away Till Christ Come / El-Rufai To Abolish Christianity in Kaduna! / What Do You "See"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.