Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Any Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? (702 Views)

What's The Interpretation Of Dogs Biting Your Hand In Dreams? / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by Penssuwa(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2016
First, I must say that i dont usually remember my dreams when i wake, except, sometimes, the fragments or parts of it. This morning, I had a clear and detailed dream which i believe was a message. Surprisingly and unusually, the three sequences of alarm i set could not wake me until the dream ended about 15 minutes after the alarm.
In the dream, it was like a school, or an institution. Some of the management staff in my current work place were the teachers in the school, while our MD was the Head. I was more like a supporting teacher or just the only student. My relationship with them in the dream was like that of colleagues, but I was their junior (even in real life). It happened that some police officers came to arrest me in my house, having a charge against me, for which i would be imprisoned. I explained to them how i did not commit the offence and that I was not even around when it allegedly happened. After all explanation, they became so surprised and promised to investigate the matter very well, asking that i report to the station later, which i obliged.
Later, someone came to my room and said that there is another charge brought against me by a girl pretending to be sent by the police. He revealed to me that it was the girl's mother (a senior colleague in another department) that prepared the charge herself, and not the police. That she did it because she was mad that police could not arrest and incarcerate me as she engineered them to do by lying against me, so she wanted me to hand myself in. She was the one instrumental for all accusations.
I came out and met the girl, pretending I didnt know who she was. I asked her to tell me the truth on who gave her the charge sheet, she said it was her mother. I collected the charge sheet and was happy not only that i would be vindicated but that i have gotten evidence against the woman for her prosecution.
After then, I went to the school to parade myself and make her see that i was not imprisoned as she planned, instead, our Head invited me to query me on the report my accuser gave her of things I did. After my explanation, she was surprised and said she would investigate her and bring her to justice. In the dream, other colleagues/seniors were in my support, though not openly. I woke up after.

Now, I feel like the dream has nothing to do about my work place or the woman used in the dream. Can anybody help me please?
Re: Any Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by immortalcrown(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2016
Just be careful. Last night it was a dream, soon it will become a reality. When you get the 'charge sheet', present it to the police.
Re: Any Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by Aurelius1(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2016
It has to do with ur workplace. You have to be becareful in ur dealings with colleagues. Someone somewhere could be planning to set u up.
Re: Any Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by Hunger: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2016
you need a plate of eba and egusi soup
Re: Any Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by Penssuwa(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2016
Yes, I know I should be very careful and prayerful, but I don't even have any enemy in my work place, neither do i struggle for a position or eye the same position as any other. My thought was actually outside my work place, but thanks to you all.
Re: Any Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by sparklekay(f): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Penssuwa:
First, I must say that i dont usually remember my dreams when i wake, except, sometimes, the fragments or parts of it. This morning, I had a clear and detailed dream which i believe was a message. Surprisingly and unusually, the three sequences of alarm i set could not wake me until the dream ended about 15 minutes after the alarm.
In the dream, it was like a school, or an institution. Some of the management staff in my current work place were the teachers in the school, while our MD was the Head. I was more like a supporting teacher or just the only student. My relationship with them in the dream was like that of colleagues, but I was their junior (even in real life). It happened that some police officers came to arrest me in my house, having a charge against me, for which i would be imprisoned. I explained to them how i did not commit the offence and that I was not even around when it allegedly happened. After all explanation, they became so surprised and promised to investigate the matter very well, asking that i report to the station later, which i obliged.
Later, someone came to my room and said that there is another charge brought against me by a girl pretending to be sent by the police. He revealed to me that it was the girl's mother (a senior colleague in another department) that prepared the charge herself, and not the police. That she did it because she was mad that police could not arrest and incarcerate me as she engineered them to do by lying against me, so she wanted me to hand myself in. She was the one instrumental for all accusations.
I came out and met the girl, pretending I didnt know who she was. I asked her to tell me the truth on who gave her the charge sheet, she said it was her mother. I collected the charge sheet and was happy not only that i would be vindicated but that i have gotten evidence against the woman for her prosecution.
After then, I went to the school to parade myself and make her see that i was not imprisoned as she planned, instead, our Head invited me to query me on the report my accuser gave her of things I did. After my explanation, she was surprised and said she would investigate her and bring her to justice. In the dream, other colleagues/seniors were in my support, though not openly. I woke up after.

Now, I feel like the dream has nothing to do about my work place or the woman used in the dream. Can anybody help me please?

......pls go to this site for the interpretation of your dreams by a gifted Man of God : http://www.dreamtorchlight.org/
Re: Any Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream? by Penssuwa(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
sparklekay:

......pls go to this site for the interpretation of your dreams by a gifted Man of God : http://www.dreamtorchlight.org/

I'll do that right now. Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Which True Way To Salvation: Through Koran Or Bible? / Homosexuality And Other Matters / Ancient Tribe In Indonesia Roasts Dead Relatives (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.