Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,789 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. (10133 Views)

Only The Connected Get The Jobs At Entry Level. But Why? / Data Entry Admin Job. Let's Analyze It. / Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2016
if you are looking for job without improving in your skill , then you are not doing good to yourself. Most organizations are not just employing the certificates but who can really do the tasks.
why not improve in your skills while looking for job to increase your chances in the labour market.
Learn an accounting software called quickbooks2015. by just getting the materials you need for the training With just 2k you will get the installation plus all the videos training on your laptop. This is not for just an accountant but for all business students and owners of business. Learning this will enable you to operates all accounting softwares.
Call us on 08032213841
These are the course you will learn when you get it.
1. WRITING CHECKS
2. MAKING CASH SALES
3. USING THE CALENDAR
4. ACCOUNTING PRIMER
5. SETUP A COMPANY FILE
6. CREATING NEW COMPANY FILE
7. WORKING WITH QUICKBOOK LIST
8. ENABLING ACCOUNT NUMBERS AND
ADDING ACCOUNTS
9. MANAGING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
10. WORKING WITH VENDORS
11. ORDERING AND RECEIVING PRODUCTS
12. MAKING INVENTORY ADJUSTMENT
13. RETURNING OF ITEMS TO VENDORS
14. GENERATING INVENTORY REPORTS
15. MONITORING ACCOUNTS
16. CREATING BANK ACCOUNTS
17. TRANSFERRING OF FUNDS BETWEEN
ACCOUNTS
18. RECONCILING BANK ACCOUNTS
19. TRACKING OF CUSTOMERS
20. USING CUSTOMERS CENTER
21. ACCOUNTING FOR SALES TAX
22. GENERATING REPORTS AND PAYING
LIABILITIES
23. MAKING SALES
24. USING ESTIMATES
25. CREATING INVOICES
26. MAKING RETURNS AND CREATING
CREDIT MEMOS
27. LEVERAGING INTEGRATED EMAIL
CAPABILITES
28. WORKING WITH ADDITIONAL FORM
CUSTOMAZATIONS
29.MANAGING ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND
PAYABLE
30. USING INCOME TRACKER
31. ACCESSING FINANCE CHARGES AND
GENERATING STATEMENTS
32. RECEIVING AND PAYMENTS DEPOSIT
33. PAYING AND PRINTING CHECKS
34. SETTING SECURITY AND PREFERENCES
35. ESTABLISHING USERS AND
PERMISSIONS
36. TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
37. CLOSING THE BOOKS
38. BACKUP BEST PRACTICES
39. BACKING UP, VERIFYING AND
REBUILDING COMPANY FILES
Any many more.....

Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2016
Call us now
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2016
keep the calls coming
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 6:35am On Mar 12, 2016
for those that has gotten their materials keep learning as this is the right time for that. u will forever be grateful to me.
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by walex360: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2016
Am in Akwa Ibom now,although am intrested cal me on 07039104321
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by Aceprince(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Pls broo am Delta, dis is my no 07032077410
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
my contact is there.... if you are interested. you can give me a call. no matter where u are, it will get to you.
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by Peteragan(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Cal me on this line 08166207854
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Peteragan:
Cal me on this line 08166207854
I dont call people for it. if you are interested u give me a call like others have been doing. my contact is right there.

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by dentrice: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2016
tboycares:
I dont call people for it. if you are interested u give me a call like others have been doing. my contact is right there.
we are the customers and you are the seller. you are suppose to sell your product to us by calling on us, because we can as well patronize other sellers.
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by obisite: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
dentrice:
we are the customers and you are the seller. you are suppose to sell your product to us by calling on us, because we can as well patronize other sellers.

When a seller has too much customers,, even if he looses a customer,, he's not bothered.... Lolz... Him customers too much
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
still available
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2016
for those who just get the material. feel free to call the number above when u help some help. I am sure u will be forever thankful to me.
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
order for urs now before its too late
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2016
for those that hasn't gotten all the videos in your email, do you worry. you will get them asap. my internet is a little slow.
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2016
call for the order. we will get it to you no matter where you are.
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2016
still available
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Still available
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Still available
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2016
still available
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2016
on my way to surulere to deliver the materials....what are u still waiting for? call for ur order
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
still available
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Still available
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
still available
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2016
still calling in
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
keep the calls coming in
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by tboycares: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2016
still in stock
Re: Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. by Perpetual459: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2016
interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do NOT Pay Anyone For Anything. Don't Pay For Files, Biro, Permits Or Whatever. / Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For NAF DSSC Interview Exercise 2018 / Chevron Ng Skill Test - Re: Application For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.