Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:50 AM

CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm (21737 Views)

Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many / CCT Trial: Saraki Reaches Out To Buhari, Tinubu Again / CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by Sunky200: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
did he just said some devious people are trying to intimidate members of the tribunal.

what can be more intimidating than having your set of thiefs stormed the court yard like a herd of flock and even refused to enter into the duck, huh?

3 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by gigabyte13: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Saraki with his guilty conscience, which alarm is he raising, he never thought march 11 will be this close. Common go and defend yourself mr senate president and stop raising dust where there is known

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
CHIDIEJIOGU:
Na wa o! What has this man done that they have refused to forgive him
Don't worry bro. Saraki you go survive.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by orakao8: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
GBAM
prelinctus:
At the end of the day, nothing will happen to Saraki. This has been a game all along. Only those who know know. I won't say more...
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by Kunlexic(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
To copy dis tune for #50 only,click the like or share button
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by orakao8: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
GBAM
Viktor1983:
The executive wants a Controllable Legislature.
That's all I see.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by bettercreature(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
prelinctus:
At the end of the day, nothing will happen to Saraki. This has been a game all along. Only those who know know. I won't say more...
Don't mind them! all they wanted is to put his arsss on the news and put him on his kneels and they have achieved it so forget Saraki the case is dead and burried
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by orakao8: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
KEEP QUIET ...IS YOUR SO CALLED TINUBU NOT A THIEF ?
gigabyte13:
Saraki with his guilty conscience, which alarm is he raising, he never thought march 11 will be this close. Common go and defend yourself mr senate president and stop raising dust where there is known
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by Abuzed1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
AS EASY AS THAT LET HIM JUST DEFEND HIMSELF SO THAT ALL OF US CAN SLEEP @ THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PILLOW.... SHIKENAN
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by CHIDIEJIOGU: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
handsomeclouds:
May heavy thunder fire your deluded, clouded and impaired mind &soul for soliciting forgiveness for the moronic dumbass.

Na, you be Bleep up oh!
why will you be talking like that?
Shey the man offend you?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by tuniski: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

And u think ur opinion is either ultimate or superior?
Thank God I have one. Are others ultimate?

Bigotry is intolerance as constantly being shown by the buhariists
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by rusher14: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
orakao8:

As far as I'm concerned, one less thief to worry about.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by biltem: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is where arrogancy can lead one into. When you are use to blackmailing to move up u will surely be blackmailed in return at a time in your life that will bring you down to a disgraceful level.

Saraki and his cohort- known and hidden should continue with their deceit, it is now a matter of weeks before they reap what they have sown or sowing.

3 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by SaintRobs: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
The spirit of kwarans wallowing in an abject poverty will land you in Kuje prison by Allah's grace...saraki o! ONI BO NBE!

4 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by Iranoladun(f): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Approproatr name for Saraki's media aid:

OLANIYONU

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by AkpanUnanam(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
prelinctus:
this case can't be work over for saraki's! Beni were is your bros "Chukwudi"

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by greatiyk4u(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
tuniski:
Thank God I have one. Are others ultimate?
Bigotry is intolerance as constantly being shown by the buhariists
U lack basic. Comprehension skills, won't u rather go back. To school?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by Jiyal(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Saraki should go and face his trial if he is clean. We need no person to tell us whether he is clean or not. CCT will exonerate him. He has been delaying this trial for long.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by tuniski: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

U lack basic. Comprehension skills, won't u rather go back. To school?
Thank you. Can u please teach me?
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by greatiyk4u(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
tuniski:
Thank you. Can u please teach me?
Yes but not online#
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by gigabyte13: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
orakao8:

TINUBU matters will soon wipe you and your generation off this planet. And who is he by the way cos last time checked l still pay my bills my self. Get a life bro.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by gbishman: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
COme this clowns, lets stop portraying ourselves to the rest of the that we are a people who cannot govern in a society of laws.
Saraki was found to have declared a false asset declaration and has been called to give account.
The onus rest on him to come out to the world and make clear his name.
Tell me how hard can that be? this idea of always feeling victimized anytime issues bothering on self exoneration comes up people would rather chase shadows than chase the main topic on ground.
This is quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by Utchman1: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Okay. Let him just defend himself well. Please let him not be found wanting.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by orakao8: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
YOUR PROBLEM.....HE IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE
gigabyte13:

TINUBU matters will soon wipe you and your generation off this planet. And who is he by the way cos last time checked l still pay my bills my self. Get a life bro.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by orakao8: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
DO YOURSELF A LOT OF GOOD BY LEARNING HOW TO TALK..
gigabyte13:
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by gigabyte13: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
orakao8:
DO YOURSELF A LOT OF GOOD BY LEARNING HOW TO TALK..

U can go to hell for all l Care. And if saraki is paying the bills of your house hold, then get ready to go get a job. Onyi ara. Quote me again and thunder strike u there.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by orakao8: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
YOU CAN DO NOTHING.....TAKE A DIVE INTO THE NEAREST SWAMP wink
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by orakao8: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
YOU CAN DO NOTHING...TAKE A DIVE INTO THE NEAREST SWAMP
gigabyte13:

U can go to hell for all l Care. And if saraki is paying the bills of your house hold, then get ready to go get a job. Onyi ara. Quote me again and thunder strike u there.
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by PrinceMario(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Davvymavvy:
Saraki is a thief just like his adversaries but the political miscalculation of Saraki is his undoing. If you must come to equity, come with clean hands. Or how do you think with your shady past, you will succeed in trying to outsmart your partners in crime. Your weakness is their weakness so they know where best to hit you
Word!
Re: CCT Trial: Saraki's Media Office Raises Alarm by greenify: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Me I have decided not to involve myself with the issue of Saraki's case. I don't want to start any E-argument whether d man will win or loose in d court.
This is because I just don't trust this present government again. I see they have been deceiving us on many thing for long.Let me tell you,I see this government not the best alternative for former president Goodluck Jonathan. Yes we were tired of the former government,so we needed an alternative so we voted in President Buhari govt. I see they are all bird of the same feather.
Electric Power supply is still d same as Goodluck Jonathan govt, even worse. Health sector is in a bad shape.I pray you will not be sick for you to experience the evil they are being perpetrate.
Thirdly, scarcity of fuel everywhere and nothing have been done to solve the scarcity.
Another is corruption. Do not tell me there is no corruption in Buhari govt. Have we not heard of the secrete recruitment of 300 immigration officers and police dat was done last year.All the slots were shared among the Ogas at the top.
It is until I hear he lost in court before I can believe that seriousness of Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Kwankwaso Speaks On Alleged Involvement In Bribe Videos / Fact Check: Did APC Hold Presidential Screening As Okorocha Claimed During Raid? / Subsidy Probe: Otedola Confirms Bribe To Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.