Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc (78543 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Razorr(f): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2007
When Ranieri was Chelsea boss, how many trophies did he win for chelsea? Free Mourinho, he is free to express himself whenever he wants to. Let him relish his accomplishments. grin grin KAPISH!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by chuckdee4(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2007
Mourinho is reaping the hard work of Ranieri so don't even try to insinuate Ranieri being a faliure, Mourinho has no respect for pple who have been in the Ehglish game much longer than him (Fergusson, Wenger) simply cos of the money, did u ever hear from him while he was Porto's boss
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2007
@Wormedup : Nah!! Its not getting to much.

@Chuckdee : I really dont have any beef with Mourinho. YES he makes noise, YES he reaped some of the benefits from Ranieri, The John Terry's, Petr Cech etc But he brought in Good Players like Essien too.

I really think he added spice to the English game. He made it more competitive and fun, on the other hand it made fans militant towards each other.

What bugs me mostly is the so called fans of that know nothing! Absolutely nothing! And the cursing, shouting and claiming 'for ever or for life support', Period: Its just become FASHIONABLE, Just a trend like when people in Naija say: 'No Long Thang or whats the Koko, Like D'Banj',

A trend. But guess what, it will fade away soon. Then we will continue to enjoy the beautiful game!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by wormedup(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2007
Kit,
stop taunting me ! tongue

chuckdee4:

Mourinho is reaping the hard work of Ranieri

the same way he reaped fernando santos'
whose hardworks are Martin Jol, Wenger and Fergusson reaping ?

dido,
when u started claiming all and all for the spurs(which surely wasn't from cradle), people where irritated.
leave fans alone o ! cos there's no way u r going to make sense on that angle.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2007
@WormedUp My bro: shocked

You still dont get it, Its not a cradle thang. I NEVER said its the number of years uve been supporting a team, Its just that when u want to go for a job interview learn about the company youre going to. Know what they do!

Knowledge of your club (To me) is essential dont start shouting this for life or that for life and cursing and shouting and fighting, YES you probably heard about the fight and a knife in someones head cos of so called support for Arsenal! Bet the guy never knew Christopher Wreh or how many FA Cups Arsenal has won, Support with sense!

However, I also guess football is a personal & passionate thang, that explains the fighting, but how abt the other teams in the Premiership? They dont exist abi? Well, thank God They have REAL support, see their fans and those in League One or the Conference, the Leyton Orients, Luton Towns or the Plymouth Argyles at the stadiums , their fans are OBVIOUSLY real,

If u dont get it I understand, It may be my opinion or my take, I wish the Nigerian League was just as good so US all will be as passionate about our teams here, I'll still be in the Stadium with my dear Shooting Stars at Lekan Salami Stadium, Adamasingba, Ekotedo in Ibadan!

Verdict: Its a DSTV thang cos access to the games made younger people choose teams, unfortunately they only chose 4 out of 20. what happened to the rest?? Villa Park? Goodison Park?

I don tire to dey talk o!! Maybe am just old fashioned.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2007
Timothy Smith of Ruscombe Gardens, Slough, Berks, pleaded guilty to encroaching onto the pitch when he appeared before Haringey Magistrates on Tuesday. And has been banned from football matches for three years.
Tottenham Hotspur FC has already banned Smith from White Hart Lane for life. tongue
He was fined £300 and ordered to pay another £50 in costs.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2007
Hi Xsay! How are you?

Now we are 6th on the table, Everton drew and we remain 6th!! Actually Arsenal stittering at the moment are not to far off, Read a poll in guardianunlimited and people have predicted higher that Spurs will take the last champions league position at the end of the season.

That may look far fetched, but Arsenal is AWFUL Now, they will bounce back from their defaet against Liverpool, but they arent to far away for US!!!!!!!!!

Anyway we have Sevilla on Thursday and Chelsea on Staurday! Lets wait and see whats gonna happen!

They say we are having a bad season, how bad can it be, ??
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2007
See how you are dreaming!

Have you learnt nothing from last season's heartbreak?

And that fan that got banned, I bet he will still be able to sneak into games after about 3 months.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2007
Vieira!! How Arsenal doing these days? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2007
See your mouth.

Still doing better than Tottenham sha.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2007
But seriously, forget the League places and the number of pirated Arsenal shirts you see all over Naija and the noise you all make and all and all, who is actually having a better season

VIEIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by loyika(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2007
didoflex:

But seriously, forget the League places and the number of pirated Arsenal shirts you see all over Naija and the noise you all make and all and all, who is actually having a better season

VIEIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss

Err!! Forget the League places

Ok then, we got to a Final where we beat you btw 2 games to get to, You came to the Emirates, we beat you silly, waiting for a chance to double that at Spudland grin

The only claim to fame is your UEFA CUP exploits, but gee!! All ya'll like celebrating stuff, when you haven't lifted the trophy yet Our Goal difference is 24, while yours in the league is NIL.

Ok i guess getting beyond us in the FA Cup rounds only to be whooped by Chelsea is a good season

Didoflex, is it me, or am i missing something here

Oga V i leave the answer to you oh!! Cause i don't get what Didoflex is trying to say

cool GOONER 89
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by loyika(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2007
http://football.guardian.co.uk/poll/0,,2048552,00.html

Dido, add your vote to this poll, so that the Spuddies can keep up the momentum and win, cause as far as us gooners are concerned, the only way spurs will ever finish above Arsenal is through a POLL grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by didoflex(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2007
Thank you Loyika!!!!!!! Good Show!

Anyway, Sevilla Tonite, Your take on the match
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2007
Come on Sevilla!!

Hope you get battered! grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Mustay(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2007
A spanish team 'll win d uefa cup
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2007
grin
sweet revenge
kanoute why now grin
afterall they were ur former club and ur former team mates cry grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2007
didoflex:

Hi Xsay! How are you?

Now we are 6th on the table, Everton drew and we remain 6th!! Actually Arsenal stittering at the moment are not to far off, Read a poll in guardianunlimited and people have predicted higher that Spurs will take the last champions league position at the end of the season.

That may look far fetched, but Arsenal is AWFUL Now, they will bounce back from their defaet against Liverpool, but they arent to far away for US!!!!!!!!!

Anyway we have Sevilla on Thursday and Chelsea on Staurday! Lets wait and see whats going to happen!

They say we are having a bad season, how bad can it be, ??
i just dey where God put me.
i really luv to have one Spur jersey, i can't really get my hands on one.
dido can u tell me wat really happened in Sevilla vs Spur.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Mustay(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2007
Spurs shall fall today. Amen
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by danniecool(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2007
amen
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by mukina2: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2007
and they allowed chelski to win angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Mustay(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2007
They allowed? Your condition has worsened
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by lordimpaq(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2007
spurs are going down tonite, they are already two goals down,
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by lalaboi(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2007
they are alredi out!!

sevilla was too much 4 them!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2007
grin grin grin grin

ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by chuckdee4(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2007
Ok now that the cloud has been lifted off Tottenham's eyes whats next, lol. Not a bad run sha but that was one hopeless performance, how could they concede 2 goals at home in the space of the first 8 mins, u can't conquer Europe like that
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Mustay(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2007
Kanoutè was extra ordinary.
Well, they've hope they'll be playing in d champions league next year. . .some one had better create a uefa cup thread 4 arsenal
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Mustay(m): 12:34am On Apr 22, 2007
Where's dido?
Your team played an impressive game today.
Keep up d pressure and thank god they didn't need to put juju in your meals or boots this time
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by xsay(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2007
Mustay:

Where's dido?
Keep up d pressure and thank god they didn't need to put juju in your meals or boots this time
Wetin juju get to do with Soccer.
My guys are good u are just been jealous.
ur hope of winnin the permiership is lost today. shocked tongue embarassed
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by nnenneigbo(f): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2007
YOU'LL NEVER BEAT THE ARSENAL, YOU'LL NEVER BEAT THE ARSENAL. not with that shit team of yours anyway
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Mustay(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2007
X what team do you support? Am neither of those 2, incase you didn't decipher.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc by Vieira(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2007
Mustay:

Where's dido?

huh?? what game were you watching? Arsenal owned thier assess!!

impressive my backside

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.