Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

How To Treat Keloid Bump Or Ear Piercing Bump At A Very Cheap Rate.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Keloid Bump Or Ear Piercing Bump At A Very Cheap Rate.. (1436 Views)

Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Keloid Bump Or Ear Piercing Bump At A Very Cheap Rate.. by rellawyt(f): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
Keloid or Ear piercing Bump are very hard to remove as it is dangerous and very expensive.. Some people may do surgical operation on it but it later comes back after a year or two..

What is Keloid?
Keloid are over grown tissue found in the body when the skin is trying to heal its self from a deep injury mostly on the chest and ear lobes.

What causes Keloids?
Keloid are caused by bacteria infection in an injury that wasn't properly treated from bacteria

Where is it found?
Keloid is mostly found in the ear lobes or anywhere in the body mostly in black people..

Is it a treat to human life?
Keloid doesn't affect the health in fact it grows bigger the healthier you grow.

How is it treated?
Keloids are treated through steroid shots which are mostly found abroad and very expensive, it can also be surgically removed which is expensive and may grow back because the cells are still alive.

How can i help treat Keloid?
I have found an easy way of killing keloid with it returning and its a 90% assurance depending on how big the Keloid is. its is cheap and reliable i call it the killing method..

For more info. Call Presh'us on 08172650152 or add on BBM with 58BCA076

Please help share this message i was a Victim and i want to enlighten other people..

Help save someone!

(1) (Reply)

Aya (tiger Nut): Amazing Benefits You May Not Know / Ruzu Herbalbitters / What Is Staphylococcus & How STC30 Helps To Cure It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.