Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship (58150 Views)

FG Employs Ocholi’s Son, Gives Others Scholarship / James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by datola: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
It is good but what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by juliebest(f): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is good.

Children of d driver n orderly shd not b forgotten too.
If they have any.

2 Likes

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by ikbnice(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
gabazin080:
Change is here already. At least dollar is now 400 compared to 216 when we were been governed by so-called corrupt GEJ. MUMU BOY
ODE, am referring to the change that will later happen to the OP's post.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by mentbrown355(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bunker1:
don't rush into that job, son first ask what killed your dad.
iku

1 Like

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Carmal90(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
hypocrite of the highest order,pls what will happen to the child or children of the Driver, the police and the PA that also die? yeyenatu

3 Likes

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Achorise: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Good move by FG, but they are many parents who lost their lives in service to this nation,

Military officers
police officers
security agencies

their kids are roaming the street, without education, some unemployed.

FG should extend this gesture to them

Equal right for all.

making common sense.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Nickymezor(f): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hw nice of dem...may d souls of his parents n bro rest in peace
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by falseman(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
This doesn't appeal to me for some reasons.

1 Like

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by crackhouse(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Oma307:
Good but the question where does that job comes from? Or have they suddenly get a vacancy for the political privilege since they have clamouring that there is no vacancy in federal ministry and parastatal
sb must be sacked to create a vacant position.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by alizma: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
delishpot:
When my papa and Mama die, govt no even pay 1 extra month pension to support them burial. Worked for 35 years and earned pension for just 5 yet govt no look our face. All the soldiers wey die for Boko Haram hands, dem pikins no get scholarship sef.
Odiegwu, whom God has buttered his bread, let no man stop him from enjoying it. Abi is it because GMB was not on the throne then?
children of soldiers that died are on scholarship, go and make your findings on that. as for your papa, I no fit talk watin happen there.

1 Like

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
hope thy don't kill dem how thy killed dia father
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by delishpot: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
alizma:

children if soldiers that died are on scholarship, go and make your findings on that. as for your papa, I no fit talk watin happen there.

Oh, ok. That is fair enough. I will follow up to see if the scholarship was not ordinary lip service. As for my papa, me sef no know wetin happen there.

1 Like

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by freecocoa(f): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
So no one cares if he's qualified for the job or not, anyways it's what they've been doing. The impunity sef, they don't even care.

How many people have lost their family on Nigerian roads with the govt not giving a hoot about them? What happens to the families of the others like the orderly, driver etc? Chai!

So these ones that their father even left something for, are ore important, okay o.

Make una kontinu.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by 9jatatafo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
kudos to the FG, this is how to treat a fallen hero am sure this compensation will make james ocholi and his wife smile from their graves.

RIP once again.

The dead are conscious of nothing and they cannot smile from their graves, the move by FG is to make the surviving son Not to think too much though the death of his parents and brother will forever be a big pain in his heart
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Sweetrolly(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
BlackPeni5:
I want to day something positive...but nothing comes to mind.

Since we have started like this...let's not forget Yaradua's son, Abacha's son and all the sons of persons who died in active service to the country.

YOU must be talking from YOUR anus by mentioning ABACHA
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Hollaniyii(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
delishpot:
When my papa and Mama die, govt no even pay 1 extra month pension to support them burial. Worked for 35 years and earned pension for just 5 yet govt no look our face. All the soldiers wey die for Boko Haram hands, dem pikins no get scholarship sef.
Odiegwu, whom God has buttered his bread, let no man stop him from enjoying it. Abi is it because GMB was not on the throne then?

This is absolute nonsense; It appreciate d scholarship but automatic employment does not make sense to me. Nigeria is not for the politicians and the rich
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by gabazin080(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
ikbnice:
ODE, am referring to the change that will later happen to the OP's post.
OPONU, point out the change you are referring to in the post and I will show you why I insist you are a mumu boy

1 Like

Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by delishpot: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hollaniyii:

This is absolute nonsense; It appreciate d scholarship but automatic employment does not make sense to me. Nigeria is not for the politicians and the rich
Odiegwu O. If they can create scholarship why is the automatic employment not making sense too?
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Blackops(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
What about those whose fathers and mothers have died. During active service? would they be given employment and scholarships? My Dad liked this and no government gave a damn. So if they can get employment and scholarships we should all get too.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Peacefulgold(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
kennydee05:
As part of efforts to support the children left behind by the late Minister of State for Labour, Mr James Ocholi (SAN), the Federal Government has announced automatic employment at the Federal Ministry of Justice for Aaron, his eldest son.

The Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, revealed this to the Ocholi family when he paid a visit to his Kado Estate residence at about 3:00pm on Tuesday, to convey his and President Muhammadu Buhari’s condolence message.

He also disclosed that Aaron’s other siblings would enjoy scholarships for their educational pursuits, courtesy of the Federal Government who has pledged to cushion the effect of the loss of their parents.

The Minister added that the Senior Advocate was a very critical part of the change effort of the Federal Government.

He said that President Buhari personally mandated him to inform the family of the late Minister that his administration would do all within its power to ensure he is not missed.

Mr Malami consoled them that death was a necessary end that was bound to happen, adding that God in his infinite mercy had a reason for allowing them to depart the way they did.

“I am here to convey Mr President’s condolence message and he has asked me to personally inform you that you have been given automatic employment in the Federal Ministry of Justice. The employment letter is in process and you can resume work after now”, he told Ocholi’s eldest son.

“Your father was a very hardworking and conscientious member of the Federal Executive Council who was very passionate and worked hard for the realisation of the change agenda of this government.

“Indeed, it is a sad moment for all of us and the vacuum which his death has created is not only for the family, but the leadership as well. He was a great pillar in the struggle which brought this administration to power. He played a major role in the merger process,” the AGF said.

Mr Malami also recalled that as far back as the days of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Ocholi was one of those who stood strong behind President Buhari and was one of those who took part in the judicial struggle afterward in an effort to claim the presidential mandate at the election tribunal up to the Supreme Court at that time.

He prayed that his departed soul rests in peace.

The Minister of State for Labour and Employment died in a road accident along the Kaduna-Abuja highway on Sunday, March 6, along with his wife and son.

The deceased and his family were returning from a private visit in Kaduna.

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/2016/03/08/fg-employs-ocholis-son-gives-others-scholarship/

Dats a very good development....but Buharis govt shuld not also forget d families of d oda victims involved in d crash.....all lifes r equal..
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Hybrid01: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
A lot of people die everyday but Nelson Mandela's death was noticed in all continents. It's not how far but how well and that is why they say one should always strive to make an impact where-ever he goes. Strive to make an impact and even your fourth generation will reap from the good.
Not talking to anyone o
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
hhmmmm!!! so buhari no fit personally visit the family of his late minister undecided undecided
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by kamarov: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
MAY HIS Soul rest in perfect peace. Please all the family should take heart
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Emmathem(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
This govt is bad ooo, No Job is the excuse they made but a job suddenly show face either they are qualified or not. There is God oooo
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by ikbnice(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
gabazin080:
OPONU, point out the change you are referring to in the post and I will show you why I insist you are a mumu boy
future tense !
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Atlantian: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Is the child qualified for the job ?

Government should procure air ambulances and implement speed limits on the highway. If that vehicle was moving on a lower speed the minister would have been alive now.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by blacky76: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why is it that anytime there is a game of soccer champions league NEPA always take light from 8pm to 10pm
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by DauraDullardo(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Smart Move by the Buhari Administration[/size]
Una no dey tire? Can't you people realize that Nigerians are tired of these APC Propaganda cliches?
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by sirthisthickkal: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
9jatatafo:

The dead are conscious of nothing and they cannot smile from their graves, [/b]the move by FG is to make the surviving son Not to think too much though the death of his parents and brother will forever be a big pain in his heart

[b] i agree .when you look at my comment religiously and biblically,it makes no sense but when you look at it ironically it makes sense.
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by mayorkyzo: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hope they are giving this same treatment to children of fallen soldiers..
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by Duru009(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Y not give him a job at NNPC or FIRS or PTDF or NLG

y ministry of justice?

Nonesense.......
Re: FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship by danites3: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why giving him automatic employment because his father died? Hundreds of thousands loss their parents everyday and nobody gives them no job or scholarship... Even with d death of their parents these guys are better off than several young Nigerians whose parents (and even grand parents ) are still alive. This country does not belong to the rich alone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.