Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Discussion On Christian Relationship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion On Christian Relationship (661 Views)

Bible Teaching On Christian Dressing / Et/ufo's -- New Age Assault On Christian Faith / The Christian’s Relationship With The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussion On Christian Relationship by davtech007(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2009
[b] Pls i'm just a day old in nairaland house grin smiley
pls i want you people 2 disscuss on chritian relationship in the life of our youths these days with Bible quotations.
just post ur answers here 10x

what i was tryin to say is dat i need you pls to talk about d good or bad part of youth and marriage relationship with correct bible quotations giving examples with peoples true life stories

i need help immediatetly
Re: Discussion On Christian Relationship by gen2genius(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
You're welcome. wink

But your topic is too general and ambiguous. What aspect of relationship do you want to discuss? Be specific  wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Righteous Christains? / Audience With Sheik Abu Abdurraheem Mccarrthy,from Usa @ Hic(mssn Lagos) / The Beauty Of The Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.