Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (31220 Views)

Who Rock The Makeup Face Between Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Toke Makinwa And Linda Ej / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking / Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by ceo247frolic(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
The rave of the moment,Olajumoke was a special guest of Mo Abudu's private screening of the movie Fifty to celebrate women's day.She posed with Lala Kemi, Iretiola Doyle, Mo Abudu and Omoni Oboli ,Omawumi and many more ladies..

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-olajumoke-celebrates-womens-day.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
u don join great ppl b dt oo...

from praizeblog::: ‘My virginity will change my future’ Says
South African student http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/my-virginity-will-change-my-future-sats.html?m=0

10 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by HARDDON: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Who else is tired of d media following this woman even to d rest room? angry

57 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by lilmax(m): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
They all look scary undecided

25 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by yellowbeauty(f): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
celebrate others so that you'll be celebrated.....her level has changed

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by yellowbeauty(f): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
lilmax:
They all look scary undecided
they all look fabulous

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by noetic5: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
wow
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by noetic5: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
waxing strong

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by ademega(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
I can never be tired of your story

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Originality007: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2016
Op u wan give some plpp early morin headache abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy... Ride on Olajumoke, ur haters are free to jump into lagoon cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by peemyke(f): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2016
Nice
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by deepee08(m): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2016
make sense
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by paiz: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2016
But seriously am tired of this olajumoke this olajumoke that... Give us something new.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Beehshorp(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2016
I don't understand dis olajumoke story again its not tiring and nobody should come here and start telling me all dis "hater" bullshit...
Does the girl have proper education can she fend for herself now after all dis papparazzi and show off reduces? Doest it mean that anything she does will now be a headline? Even sometime miss Nigeria we can't recall their names again so what's up with dis girl makeing fp everyday?
Very soon threads like olajumoke bathing with cold water in her bathroom will pop up..
Or olajumoke on bikini on her way to the toilet
Then mtn will be like text 29 to 4100 to download olajumoke inspirational story by olajumoke...

Abeg e don too mush jare dey don over do am.. If they are serious dey should haunt for more breadsellers or those in like profession and empower them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by corisande: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2016
I'm so happy for olajumoke

12 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Bad belle is allowed !!!

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Fiwasayo(f): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2016
sad Not beefing o,but enough of Olajumoke abeg

she looks like Rihanna in these pictures
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by brunofarad(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Like play

This geh don dey hit NEWS anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2016
she still has this bread flavour on her, thou beautiful wink
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:25am On Mar 09, 2016
again?
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by SylarsMcQuins: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2016
Nigerians haba!!!

This is getting stale for Christ sake..

Can they plz let this guy enjoy are newfound fame and wealth in peace.

Na wa oo
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by SylarsMcQuins: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2016
HARDDON:
Who else is tired of d media following this woman even to d rest room? angry

Bros I jst tya, If u talk nw u become a hater and enemy of progress.
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Onyiibazz: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2016
Came here to see them on cleavage baring outfits but was disappointed. Nice one ladies

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by bettercreature(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2016
All the women in the first picture are very ugly
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by iambabaG: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2016
God has picked her call alright.. But she I starting to constitute a nuisance everywhere. Biko how is this news or how will it positively affect me?
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Nathdoug(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Everyday olajumoke dis olajumoke dat na wa ooooo
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by djjosh(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2016
where the Olajumoke cuz i dnt knw her..lol
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by ChappyChase: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2016
They gats toosh this girl up well well, she still looks like an house girl!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Aitee1: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2016
This is really a dream come true to this lady!
Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2016
ALL DOS PPL SAYING THEY RE TIRED OF DIS GALS NEWS ....DEM FORCE UNA TO OPEN AND COMMENT..MOST OF THEM SELF FIRST TYPE S H O ..TO BUY LAND COME LATTER MODIFY AM...BABA GOD IF NA SO LIFE B MAKE MY ENEMIES MUMU LIKE THEM O
MAKE DEM ENVY MY SUCCESS BUT BE THE FIRST TO STAND FOR ROAD THEY CHECK WHEN I GO PASS SO THEM FIT SEE SOMETHING TALK..
ENJOY YOUR SUCCESS JARE JUMOKE BABY...NA YOUR TIME....WHO GOD DON BLESS NO MAN CAN CURSE THEY CAN ONLY HATE.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by brainbox1000(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Happy for her. She now stand before queens...

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Celebrates Women's Day With Mo Abudu,omoni Oboli, Omawumi by 4nobody4every1: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 intresting Questions & Answers With Wizkid / Angela Okorie Looks Bossy In Pre Birthday Photos / Ini Edo Poses With Her Black G-Wagen Benz In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.