Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? (75141 Views)

Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea / 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by boozykal(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2016
sage04:
i have atleast three good business ideas for you to pick from lets talk on 08029200468

Are you on whatsapp or bbm
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by boozykal(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2016
smithmadu:
If you need a business... Coca cola dealership will be good for you, because of your time constraints. One, its easy to supervise on a weekly base or monthly.. You can be making 150k profit after expenses which includes salary payments to about 3staff since you are starting small.
Your dealership level will be HVO. With one million, rent a shop( don't know what rent looks like where you are), contact any Coca cola sales rep at your area for necessary registration, buy 300empties or more which is 870per empty, order for drinks (both RGBs and One way pack products or anyone of them). You will be expected to sale at company price but if you are lucky to be in a monopolistic area (you know what I mean) you can add like 10naira or more to the price. You have to be buying on a daily bases so as to increase your volume. The value or worth of your entire month volume will be multiple by a percentage it falls into and that will be given to you as incentives.
What you need in this business to be successful are, nice location, good and reliable sale girl and boys( but don't trust) , if you have the money to buy a good vehicle that can be moving round town will be an added advantage, good record keeping from you to avoid Had I Know? You can also add other drinks like Malta, lacasara, Bobo, etc to make your shop attractive and ability to meet all customers demands instead of going somewhere else to buy those drinks.
Also, as a banker you can go into forex trading with forextime . you will make money from it as long as you are not greedy, not scared of losing trends because it must happen once in a while and also you know your strategy and money management. With 300k or more in it, you can be making 70k per month more or less as long as you are not trading with more than 0.05slot for standard account. Mind you, I am an economist graduate from UNN @ 2013, done with NYSC, and I do both business above, and I make quite a lot monthly, enough to cater for my family and still have some left to reinvest. Have being into the first business since 2013 immediately after graduation and my level was just increased to SSD just last year NOV. I go to the shop when I want, sleep when I want, but vigilante of what's going on there at the shop. Hope these help! Please don't mind my grammatical errors and I hope I have not committed a crime @ Nairaland. Its my 2nd time commenting.

Can we talk on whatsapp or bbm. 07037540798. 7AA26292. I'm also a super lion
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by littlejoe8(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2016
I am into transportation business in Abuja with my registered company. If you are interested we can talk or chat on 07051207618.

All the best.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by karlxavier(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Invest in the exportation of charcoal and make minimum of 500k in two months. No gimmicks. I have all it takes to put you through. From local supplier to haulage companies, to freight forwarding and good buyers. Contact me through my signature

2 Likes

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by AlterEnigma(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by AlterEnigma(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by gwanggaeto(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
prologue:
this can do a container of charcoal to Europe. even local supply ex Lagos can guarantee you over 200k per month, objectively.

Am interested
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by gwanggaeto(m): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
karlxavier:
Invest in the exportation of charcoal and make minimum of 500k in two months. No gimmicks. I have all it takes to put you through. From local supplier to haulage companies, to freight forwarding and good buyers. Contact me through my signature

Pls am interested
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by 9ja4live: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Contact me on WhatsApp or call me 08060639669.
With one million capital you will get 4k daily for five working days in a week for 1 year.
After one year contract period you will get ur 1 million capital back. You can renew your contract if will to continue.
Only for serious people.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by seoloverain: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Is your website lacking for traffic/visitor or your product is lacking sales,here is your chances to bring real human visitor to your site that will guarantee you sales and also decrease your ALEXA rank so why dont you give it a try
http://extremevisitor.com/buy-website-traffic/
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by MukaboxNG: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
you can start a Second Hand Clothes Business In Nigeria with half of that. .Anyway i know there is recessing in nigeria, but the question is does recession stop both the poor and the rich from buying second hand clothes or okirika or tokunbo? absolutely not, so i have written about how you can tap into this goldmine of second hand clothes business.

you can read here http://olujimimetilelu.com/offline-business/second-hand-clothes/ to start your own profitable second hand clothes business with just half of that and make double monthly
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Bobbybenard(m): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2016
karlxavier:
. please I have interest too

1 Like

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by minibus(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bread & Eggs Haulage; Upto 8k daily. contact me if interested.

Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

This time around, I want to be precise, maybe that will help.
1. I am a Banker (my schedule is tight)
2. I need a business that requires not more than 1Million naira as capital
3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2016
Olutola88:
People say there are 1001 profitable businesses to invest in, but the only problem is capital. As far as I am concerned most of the people in this category just blab as they might not even know what to invest in when such capital comes their way. I have asked for business ideas on this forum before now but it is so pathetic that I didn't get something outstanding.

3. A business that can fetch me a PROFIT of 4k per day(say #100,000 per month). I am sure I'm not asking for too much
4. I want a business that requires little supervision as I won't be on ground most time.

Note; scammers, don't bother trying your luck on this thread cos if you do, you'll wish you never knew Nairaland.

Thank you.
I have a Business that can bring you stable income of 500k with that Amount you pledged there..

WhatsApp 08188417481

This is no Scam and I will not ask you for a dime
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Sunnysider: 12:29am On Dec 08, 2016
Whatsapp me I have an idea for you 08068488055
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by kayzat: 1:42am On Dec 29, 2016
k2fresh:
You know punting is a very profitably business especially with that type of capital it takes the greed away.The problem we Nigerians have with betting is we see it as a get rich quick route.Betting is very profitable when approach with a business mindset.Let me give you an example,you start a business with 500,000 naira do you expect to get back you capital in a day or a month time?Definitely not,we are talking 6months to a year.When you start betting divide your capital into 50units or 100units(you can never go bankrupt) and bet with a unit or 2.If you are interested just quote me and say you are interested In and I would give a solid tipster you can follow for free that would guarantee you profit every month(not millions in a month oh,likre 10-20% of your bankroll depends sometimes even upto 30 and 30sometime).in a year time you would be talking about 30-50million.As long as you follow his advice.

Boss, I am interested in this bro.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Ifiegboria(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
ehisdan:
If all the advice here I've only seen 2 genuine and prifitable suggestions
(1) The Coca-Cola business
(2) The Agric produce business.

@Op I will advice you choose from these two as led by the spirit.

But as for me Agric produce business all the way.
Thanks.
@Ehis, are you into agric produce business or truck business?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Peeo(f): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello,
Right now the price of palm oil is dropping, I'll advice you buy now and resell. 3weeks ago, 25lts of palm oil was sold for as high as 25k. You can try d biz with #200k, I bet you'd stake more.@donparosky, where art thou?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by ehisdan(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
No sir
Ifiegboria:

@Ehis, are you into agric produce business or truck business?
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Kenchosen: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company that deals with Telecom transactions with just #980,000
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $400,000 and $320 free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Dispense Recharge cards
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #980,000
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you. Number to call 08033473921 or whatsapp
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by EQUALROGHT: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
You know punting is a very profitably business especially with that type of capital it takes the greed away.The problem we Nigerians have with betting is we see it as a get rich quick route.Betting is very profitable when approach with a business mindset.Let me give you an example,you start a business with 500,000 naira do you expect to get back you capital in a day or a month time?Definitely not,we are talking 6months to a year.When you start betting divide your capital into 50units or 100units(you can never go bankrupt) and bet with a unit or 2.If you are interested just quote me and say you are interested In and I would give a solid tipster BROS IM REALLY INTERESTED CAN YOU ASSIST ndijennoo@gmail.com
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by EQUALROGHT: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
jamarionj:

CAN'T THE IDEA BE SHARED HERE?
OK
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by prinxmax(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN...... Don't go into that business without a business plan.

Starting a new business or expanding an existing one could be scary, but with proper business plan and guidance, you are sure to scale through the huddles and mistakes of startups. Small businesses fail for lack of proper planning and your planning starts with a well written business plan from a professional.

You only have one chance at nailing that crucial first impression with investors and lenders.
A persuasive and attractive business plan, financial projection, and executive summary can make your path to funding much, much short

We will help you refine your ideas and strategies, and mold them into a viable business. We challenge your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, do lots of independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics, and strategies. We help crystalize your long-term competitive differentiation, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. And then we help you express it in a compelling package – whether it’s a business plan, financial forecast, or executive summary – that is most appropriate for your specific situation and target audience.

Call or whatsap us today..
Rindeth Consulting
+2347032618349

https:///EOAtxtH0rFvFNRdOjSUedS

Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by WafOil(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2017
Local supply like
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by Phancyorganic10(f): 8:29pm On May 09, 2017
Olutola88:

Thank you.
Good evening, am rofiat and am a skincare manufacturer, with your money i can grow my business and you can be a sleeping partner with and get 30% percent of the profit.
Skincare products are booming now and very profitable so you wont regret it.
Please contact me on 08166450456 or aboloreadegbols10@gmail.com if you are interested in more details
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by romeooye: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2017
k2fresh:
You know punting is a very profitably business especially with that type of capital it takes the greed away.The problem we Nigerians have with betting is we see it as a get rich quick route.Betting is very profitable when approach with a business mindset.Let me give you an example,you start a business with 500,000 naira do you expect to get back you capital in a day or a month time?Definitely not,we are talking 6months to a year.When you start betting divide your capital into 50units or 100units(you can never go bankrupt) and bet with a unit or 2.If you are interested just quote me and say you are interested In and I would give a solid tipster you can follow for free that would guarantee you profit every month(not millions in a month oh,likre 10-20% of your bankroll depends sometimes even upto 30 and 30sometime).in a year time you would be talking about 30-50million.As long as you follow his advice.
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by MICHEAL346(m): 11:07am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by MICHEAL346(m): 11:07am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by harkorehdey: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
gwanggaeto:

Am interested please, kindly drop ur digits lets talk bro
Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by harkorehdey: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bobbybenard:
. please I have interest too
am really interested in this bro please kindly drop your digits, lets talk one on one bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zip Codes For Nigeria / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.