Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

9 Highly Skilled Sales & Marketing Individuals Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 9 Highly Skilled Sales & Marketing Individuals Wanted (1222 Views)

7 Reasons Nigerian Youth Are Highly Desperate For White Collar Jobs. / SHIVTECH Nigeria Hiring!!! (tech Support ,sales & Marketing) / Highly Skilled Nigeria Jobs Not Advertised Locally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Highly Skilled Sales & Marketing Individuals Wanted by saintsola(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2006
The IS & E-Business group of Phillips Consulting Limited is in immediate need of 9 highly skilled sales & marketing individuals, to be part of the afroscholars.com team. 1 to 2 years post NYSC experience in selling & marketing. The successful candidates will be in charge of pushing out the afroscholars.com vouchers in designated regions of the country. They will be required to visit universities in their region, and sign up cybercafés & distributors in those regions & drive sales of the vouchers in the regions. Also the individuals will constitute part of a road-show team, which will be visiting 6 selected universities. D individuals will also be responsible for pre-road show visits to the selected universities. Salary: 15k. Duration:TBD Employment Type

:Contract Start Date:Immediate
Re: 9 Highly Skilled Sales & Marketing Individuals Wanted by danderson(f): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2006
The Salary is Very poor.Try Considering Waec Holders. grin
Re: 9 Highly Skilled Sales & Marketing Individuals Wanted by kingwil(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2006
Yeah Danderson you are right. Am in support of your view. I think is hi time people learn how to treat the unemployed graduates as cheap commodities in the market.
If really there are serious about the project they want to emback on, then a will advice them to go look for some WAEC holders to do them that favour.
Re: 9 Highly Skilled Sales & Marketing Individuals Wanted by asheggy: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2006
plz if u re looking 4 who to roam the street 4 just 15k u dont nid the graduate.seek some where like secondary school students to do that.
ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: 9 Highly Skilled Sales & Marketing Individuals Wanted by babycool(f): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2006
asheggy:

plz if u re looking 4 who to roam the street 4 just 15k u don't nid the graduate.seek some where like secondary school students to do that.
ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Asheegy, saintsola has been a very consistent contributor to this forum, pls if this thread does not appeal to u, just ignore it, i dont see any reason why u have to insult him about it, have u thanked for the useful information he has been giving so far? i just dont know what is wrong with some Nigerians like u, just being ingrates, lookn for every opportunity to be agressive. Pls lets try and be matured about such things!

@ saintsola
dont mind asheegy jo! just keep u wit the good work
Re: 9 Highly Skilled Sales & Marketing Individuals Wanted by diyobdw(f): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2006
I think we should ask the poster questions before attacking:
My question are:
What is you defination of contact staff:
salary only
Salary + commission
Salary + commision + target?
ANy room for negotiation?

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc: Should I Join Them? / Diamond Bank: Is This The Best? / Pwc Calling Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.