Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. (2428 Views)

Online Business (#30,000) / Man Rewarded By Students He Gave Free Ice Cream In Kaduna 30 Years Ago / In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. by benz33(m): 2:33am On Mar 09, 2016
If you are thinking of starting a Car Wash Business in Nigeria. Please chat me up for practical information on how to start, the risk, the working implement procurement, the benefits, the operation, cost implication.

I was born into the business and will offer you reasonable and workable information. I am open and very accessible. Please bear in mind that this service WILL COST YOU A TOKEN.

So chat me up via WHATSSAP or send me a mail to book me or engage me. WHATSSAP :08037224118, emal: vmarketing02@gmail.com

You need to invest in real information if you want to start any business in Nigeria because information is the bedrock of that business you want to start. You are also FREE TO VISIT ME @ MY CAR WASH IN LAGOS -NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. by benz33(m): 2:44am On Mar 09, 2016
I build Long time relationship with my clients, as a marketing practitioner and a Car Wash Operator by birth i am passionate about what i do and i love what i do.

I WILL OFFER YOU 1 YEAR CONSULTATION SERVICE, I WILL BE WITH YOU @THE BEGINNING, AT THE MIDDLE AND TOWARDS THE END where you can fully stand on your own to run the business. You receive raw information on the type of tools to buy, how to fix charges, how to recruit washers, how to attract customers, where to buy your tools, the best tools to buy (NEW OR FAILY USED-TOKUNBO) and others

Just contact me and let's talk. I was born into this business, so don't be surprised about the 30 years experience it's NOT A FLUKE. My father is late and that is what I do presently with my own Job as a trained and graduate of marketing.

I am proud to be addressed as a CAR WASHER OR BUSINESS COACH OR MARKETER.... above all i am an idealist and Strategist but the car wash business is my major source.

So.... Please lets talk i am available 24/7 for serious contacts ONLY.
Re: Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. by Lovetinz(m): 3:01am On Mar 09, 2016
Setting Up A Lucrative Car Wash? Read Or Talk To Me.... by benz33(m): 12:27pm On
Feb 03, 2013

I was born into this business by my Late Father and the business is paying bills till today...I am also known for this Business on NL aside from my Marketing and Advertising Job.

You can contact me. I was born into this business and this is the business my Late father used to train all of his Five Children to School. I consult for people who wants to start this business for a reasonable FEE anyway, information is very vital and planning too when you are setting out on a new business. You need to meet with the experienced to tell you about the challenges and the proposed solutions.

I will like to share these Tips with You( Our Car wash is located along Akilo Road Ogba and a very Popular one).

1. You need to look for a space or plot of Land close to a Busy road
2.You need to DIG A BOREHOLE
3 You also need to get a steam washing Machine(Please dont go for new ones I will prefer (tokunbos--second hand)
4. You also need to sight a beer parlor in ur premises..but nt really compulsory
5. You need some Ghana and Nigerian guys as workers and they are always on commission basis.

You will also need the following.......

The following are the basic that I think a typical car wash will require.
Feel free to include any other thing I may have missed.

Equipments/Bore Hole
Spider pump
Hose
Vacuum Cleaner
Tank
Steam Washer
Sprayer
Generator
Chairs and Tables
Washing Accessories (Detergents, brushes, polisher, etc)
Land Rent
Towels......etc 08051744119

I will appreciate it if you can give me a call, so that we can have a one on one discussion and avail you all other necessary Informations.
Regards
Oloyede Sunday
08051744119, 017484424
vmarketing02@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. by benz33(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Yes Lovetinz.... I wrote that in 2013 and I am still doing the business. If you read closely you will lots of similarity in the two posts. My sister or brother that's consistency. I am very much Available for your enquiries. Thank you...... Memory lane.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. by benz33(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2016
Good morning readers. Please i receive lots of calls from people daily as regards the starting of this business. I like to state here that I am open to consultation, support services and help to only DETERMINED, SERIOUS AND BUSINESS ORIENTED PEOPLE ONLY.

My Service/consultation fee cost a token and negotiation is allowed. I will also like to state here that Information and knowledge is the bedrock of any business you want to Start e.g Car Wash Business. If you think information is not important then i don't think such person is not ready to start and excel.

.......... You are free to chat with me via WHATSSAP 08037224118 or call me or send me a mail via vmarketing02@gmail.com.

I also offer marketing and advertising services to business owners. Thank you.
Re: Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Called you yesterday. You Sounded smart on phone. But in the end after thinking it through, you appeared no different than money doublers. Why be so generous offering people the opportunity to get rich. If you have all that knowledge take your 350k or so and turn yourself into a millionaire instead of hustling different products and ideas all over Nairaland.

I'd rather search the internet where the info you're selling already exists for Free!
Re: Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. by benz33(m): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2016
3doursdown:
Called you yesterday. You Sounded smart on phone. But in the end after thinking it through, you appeared no different than money doublers. Why be so generous offering people the opportunity to get rich. If you have all that knowledge take your 350k or so and turn yourself into a millionaire instead of hustling different products and ideas all over Nairaland.

I'd rather search the internet where the info you're selling already exists for Free!

If I tell you I understand what you are saying about my doublers I must confess I am lying to you. I am an INDEPENDENT MARKETER, SO AM AT LIBERTY TO PROMOTE ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SO FAR THEY ARE LEGAL.

I am an Information marketer too and also a business coach. You are free to source for your information any where. Thanks
Re: Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. by benz33(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2017
I WILL NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO GO INTO AUTOMATIC CAR WASH BUSINESS IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF ITS HUGE RISK AND FAILURE.

I have over 28 Years experience in Car Washing business. If you are thinking of starting one and don't know how to go about it...please feel Free to consult me 08037224118. My consultation and support services is affordable.

You are free to visit me at my Car wash in Lagos NIGERIA... Ikeja-AGEGE to be precise.
Re: Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. by okitejoseph: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2020
Car wash business in Nigeria is one of the most common businesses that requires little training or mentor-ship, no formal education is required, all that is needed is the desire to start up, also you do not need so much money to set up a car wash business for yourself, except in situations where you want to set up a big car wash company.
https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/how-to-start-car-wash-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Best 12 Training Courses for 2019... Over 50 Videos, E-books and Softwares / Nnewi Markets And The "Nkwo Nnewi" Misconception / King Solomon's Riches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.