Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Weather Signs & Symbols Meaning (pix) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Weather Signs & Symbols Meaning (pix) (17078 Views)

Four Common Signs And Symbols You Never Knew Their Origin Till Today / Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning / JAMB: Candidates Queue For Security Check Under Hot Weather (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weather Signs & Symbols Meaning (pix) by zeefa: 6:10am On Mar 09, 2016
There are different types of Weather symbol and sign that might help you to recognise the weather condition in each country of the world. Kindly see the below for details.

Re: Weather Signs & Symbols Meaning (pix) by allanphash7(m): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Nice one
Re: Weather Signs & Symbols Meaning (pix) by mikaj(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2016
I have always wondered what this mean especially when dad force me to sit with him to watch the news while I was younger
Re: Weather Signs & Symbols Meaning (pix) by zeefa: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2016
mikaj:
I have always wondered what this mean especially when dad force me to sit with him to watch the news while I was younger

Me too! More reason I made an intensive search on the details and I know people like me are out there who would find this educative as well.
Re: Weather Signs & Symbols Meaning (pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2016
Where is Tumi Makgabo of CNN,where is Femi Oke of CNN? Those are the some of the folks that used to anchor that sh!t in the 90's. I miss Terry Baddoo and Riz Khan of the mid 90's.

Childhood memories
Re: Weather Signs & Symbols Meaning (pix) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Na so i dey watch Channels yesterday ... I see rain symbol for Kano City... I shock
.. how rain go fall for Kano in March... grin I no go run grin

(1) (Reply)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Cutoff Mark And Catchment Area / Protest In University Of Medical Science, Akure Campus Over Fake Affiliation / Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.