Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,379 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

Sex Or Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Or Masturbation (2028 Views)

No Sex Or Masturbation 23rd Day, I Feel Like Exploding / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Or Masturbation by JustOzito(f): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2016
pls I need advice.
I am a young lady in her mid 20s. after keeping myself pure and out of sex close to 15yrs now. I am about to have sex with a young undergraduate. I touch myself a times. I am scared that after sleeping with me he will dump. how can I stop this feeling of sex. thanks

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Masturbation by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2016
Don't worry, if he dumps u, find a better person, there are still so many dicks to taste out there.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Or Masturbation by skywalker888(f): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2016
You people have started again this morning
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by glimpse33(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Best Advice:
Go To The Market And By N50 Cucumber & Enjoy Yourself. cool You I'd Get Same Pleasure As Sex.
HIV/Aids Is Real. SafeGuard Your Future.
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Sex Or Masturbation by Kondomatic(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Nasty
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Even undergraduates surely can make u swollen..all u need is a right person...
Now,it depends what u really wanted to happen since ur scared to be dumped after..u decide if u wanna be in a short/long term relationship or u juz wanted a "hit & quit"?
U decide what suits u. cool
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by ibkgab001: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Kesarro Núñez garúa
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2016
Children of this nowadays!!
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by halfricanadian(f): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2016
Cant i have best of both worlds embarassed
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by Lovetinz(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2016
Should I Ask Him Out? by JustOzito(f): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hello everyone, pls I need advice. A course mate of mine have been disturbing me about a guy she has a crush on. She claims that she has caught dis guy staring at her on several occasions but weneva their eyes meet, he'll turn away. He smiles and always hold her hand wherever he sees her. We ar in our final year but she still thinks dis guy loves her. Currently she's not in a relationship because she feels it may b cheating on her crush. She ceases every opportunity to talk about dis guy. Pls note dat he's in d same school and faculty with her.
Am tired but I don't know if I should tell her to ask the guy out .

15years old indeed.
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by Dotwillis1(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Don't worry, if he dumps u, find a better person, there are still so many dicks to taste out there.....
how many v u tasted
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by AmosEnyo(m): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2016
If he realy lovs u,i dnt tink he wil find that pleasure of havin sex with you before marriage
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by aforti(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2016
Sex is overrated, believe me you will regret allowing another person explore your body. Stick to masturbation, it's the most safest and shame free sex you will ever get. Plus you get to know yourself better. Better still think of money how to hustle and make money on your own. The kind of satisfaction I get when I see alert is more pleasurable and last longer than orgasm that last just few minutes..sex is overrated I tell you

4 Likes

Re: Sex Or Masturbation by Nature8(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Cant i have best of both worlds embarassed

Lol.. I know I'll see you here
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by halfricanadian(f): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2016
Nature8:

Lol.. I know I'll see you here

grin im every where na like breeze spreading cool all arond
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by Maxity02(f): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2016
too early for this.... gosh!

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Masturbation by Nature8(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin im every where na like breeze spreading cool all arond

Chai! grin
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by AlexCk: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2016
JustOzito:
pls I need advice.
I am scared that after sleeping with me he will dump. how can I stop this feeling of sex. thanks

Then don't sleep with him.
Stop masturbation, it's not cool.

Stop thinking abt sex, n do more productive stuffs wif ur time.
Candy crush(ha8 that game shaaa) can also help out grin
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by Segadem(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Op, stay out of over 15yrs? ...and you are in mid twenty,so u have been thinking of sex when u are about ten years old?

1 Like

Re: Sex Or Masturbation by JustOzito(f): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Lovetinz:

15years old indeed.

how does the 2 stories correlate? if I am d person in the other story I'll tell you but since am not I won't force it down your throat.
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2016
End Time Issues

Op, you need Jesus.

Fornication is a sin
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by andreernest28(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2016
SEEMS U ALREADY LOVE SEX,WHY DIS BULL SHIT
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by RuggedSniper: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2020
JustOzito:
pls I need advice.
I am a young lady in her mid 20s. after keeping myself pure and out of sex close to 15yrs now. I am about to have sex with a young undergraduate. I touch myself a times. I am scared that after sleeping with me he will dump. how can I stop this feeling of sex. thanks
^^^PIANO... SCRABBLE.
Re: Sex Or Masturbation by paulolee(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2020
where are u based?? send me ur location and number let me advise and educate u..

(1) (Reply)

Never Allow A Guy Drive You Into This... / Does she have a phat ass? (Pic) / So Who Is The Cutest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.