Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos (59508 Views)

Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / The Girl Killed By Boyfriend In Benin & Corpse Dumped By Roadside (Graphic Photo / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by ebosie11(f): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
This was posted on Facebook by one Agyei Daniel. The lover boy left a suicide note where he indicated he gave his girlfriend, Hilda, his heart and everything, yet she wasn’t ok. He said he killed himself for her so that she can have another boyfriend and stop disturbing him.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/ghanaian-boy-kills-himself-for-his.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Kelklein(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2016
what is the title of this film...or should we suggest a title?

who add poison to 'alcohol'?

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by ebosie11(f): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2016
Too bad, you shouldn't have taken your life

2 Likes

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by akoladejesu(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2016
U killed urself cos of an ordinary Nigerian Girl? I pity u. Am sure ur soul will never rest in peace cos the gods of the land are vexing. .....
Oponu ni bobo yen sha........

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:
U killed urself cos of an ordinary Nigerian Girl? I pity u. Am sure ur soul will never rest in peace cos the gods of the land are vexing. .....

Lol I tire o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Gingerr(f): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2016
So sad...Life is too short to kill yourself over a girl...May your soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by hazyfm1: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2016
ROT IN HELL IDIAT

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by hazyfm1: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2016
akoladejesu:

NOT NAIJA BRO

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by akoladejesu(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2016
hazyfm1:

NOT NAIJA BRO

Even if na Yankee girl, I no fit die for her. na yeye love be dat now.... Shey you fit die cos of unfateful bitch ni?

10 Likes

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by sunsewa: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2016
This one na drama abi joke.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by seankay(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2016
That guy is just a clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2016
He Should Have Killed Himself "Instead Of Committing Suicide"

I Hate *Suicides*

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Ojiofor: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2016
I dont believe ıt1

3 Likes

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Vision4God: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
He decided to end his own life by himself.
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by EkeBarry(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Can da No contact him in d grave undecided ?
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by iPrevail(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Joblessness undecided

1 Like

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Flashh: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
He even had to include his signature and phone number to approve his death.

Your father must be very proud of you.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hmmm hrt brk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
If we tell them to start drinking beers, they won't, if we tell them to start attending ashawo joints, they will never listen, smoke SK once in a while, they will say hell fire is waiting for us. Now double date and keep any woman who come across your way, they will say they want to remain faithful, not knowing women are the most heartless being on earth. I was dating 3 girls, one broke my heart and the remaining 2 still dey even the one who broke my heart is planning return while I'm still planning to add more to my list. Money, love, cry cannot keep a woman or man, the one who will stay will surely stay but money can makes few still stay and that money won't stop them cheating on you

170 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by diasporaman(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Does don Simon kill?

3 Likes

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by kidman96(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
No

woman

is

worth

the

sacrifice.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Untainted007: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
When kids fall in love without advise from experienced adults; this is the kind of rubbish that happen. You die for another man to take full control. The deceased guy will find himself to blame, if possible he can see how the other guy and any other smarter ones will knack his babe puna. Mumu, they snatched ur babe, why not snatch another person's own. Me commit suicide because of wetin, I will rather yansh any babe that comes my way and enjoy myself than to dey regret over vain relationship. What is yours is yours and what is not is not, no matter how protective you may be. Its a free world. May his soul rest in peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by shamecurls(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
The idiot put signature for the letter again......lmao! grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by ionsman: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please poison yourself in hell so you come back to earth.... grin

11 Likes

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
He even signed cheesy
Its official..! grin grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by kidman96(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
One less clown on earth...

I hope Donald Trump does the same when he losses the U.S presidential Primaries elections.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by SuzieeDee(f): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
HBD to me!

8 Likes

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by jnrbayano(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Its a pity.

The guy was already a dead person before he died.

His writing is "dead"
His sentence construction, "dead"
His reason to die, "dead"
His reason for putting down a phone number on his suicide note, "deadest of all that are dead."

Its a pity.

He also signed the suicide note?

Amazing!

40 Likes

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
May God punish this guy for committing suicide over a woman.

His dead body deserve to be hang again along side rev King, and Nnamdi Kanu.

His flesh must not be buried but move to a museum for tourist purpose so that even those unborn would know that "THERE WAS A FOOL" whenever they visit the museum.

Make everybody just leave me o. this trash don they make me vex.

25 Likes

Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by mhizbright: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
who is there when d guy is drinking the poison
Re: Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
He even put number grin make she call u to say hi in heaven or what?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.