Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised (33104 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016 / Differences In Classes Of Service On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by lekansaka(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
what about alabaru, I mean the wheel Biro pusher.

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by ChappyChase: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
darkenkach:
What about Olosho them?
Oh my great broda!!!! You are the only one who said something meaningful here!
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by gretblue: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
darkenkach:
What about Olosho them?
Baddddooooooo
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by chikids(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
kallmemrB:
May God Bless all Ewa Aganyi sellers...they made bread and beans taste better than Chicken and chips....

May God bless all the underrated people Hustle...Amen

I like that Ewa Aganyi like say tomorrow no dey. Good food no means say you go hold plenty money for pocket.

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by Ratello: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
darkenkach:
What about Olosho them?
So you mean Olosho play important roles in your life abi?
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by Btruth: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Reasons that make me love Niger pass any other country in the world. cheesy

How I miss that "Ewa Agayin" sad.......with soft Agege bread or hot fried plantain, plus a large bottle of Pepsi. grin. Kai! Lord you truly made all things small and beautiful. Lol.
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
The real drivers of the economy. I dont look down on iya alata, Iya eleja. Without them, we'd be starving. God bless them. But we hope for policies that will make their trade easier for them
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by Oduyalerapheal(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
I miss my ewa aganyi. Always on point in times of low cash.
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by herboshedhe(f): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Olokada them....dem dey try
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by seunny4lif(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin grin
Missing beans since100 AD grin grin
Btruth:
Reasons that make me love Niger pass any other country in the world. cheesy

How I miss that "Ewa Agayin" sad.......with soft Agege bread or hot fried plantain, plus a large bottle of Pepsi. grin. Kai! Lord you truly made all things small and beautiful. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by peter4d2(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Yea same goes 4 shots of agbo when u don't have money 4 real beer but need 2 tint ur eyes.
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jah bless ya
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by leksy07(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
what of the small chemist shop were u can easily buy paracetamol, panadol,, and #DISC
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by Achorise: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
So true,they are far more better than most politicians. But mind what you eat or drink on the street.
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by solexadex(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
kallmemrB:
May God Bless all Ewa Aganyi sellers...they made bread and beans taste better than Chicken and chips....

True talk bro, but me still they look for there location in abuja ooo, I so so miss ewa aganyi and kenke
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by sholay2011(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
I was expecting to see (primary school) teachers here but I get the list sha.

God bless the woman that sells life-giving ofada rice coupled with well-fried stew and sumptuous meats at Alausa, Ikeja. She made my NYSC worth it. lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by LORDI(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
darkenkach:
What about Olosho them?
after reading the article,.. The first thing that come to your mind is olosho...really bro?..
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by tgmservice: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
President Buhari
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by Drabrah(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
study4free:

The reality is, for as low as N100 you can buy yourself a plate of cooked meal from any other road side food vendor. It is known fact that many Nigerians depend on them daily for survival.

Ewa-agohin 4 real!!!
Hunger destroyer.
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by Funkychic(f): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
darkenkach:
What about Olosho them?
u sef....e be like say u too like olosho dem wella
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by djakinwande(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lagos for show grin
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by princeBlack77(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin[quote author=darkenkach post=43612575]What about Olosho them? u de craze
Re: 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised by 1miccza: 6:30am On Mar 10, 2016
kallmemrB:

Bros chop knuckle

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! / Truck Crushes 3 To Death In Uyo, Injures Many (Disturbing Photos) / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.