Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] (43078 Views)

CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki / Judge Blasts FG For Not Producing Witnesses Against Orubebe. / FG Lines Up El-rufai, 4 Other Witnesses Against Bukola Saraki (vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by cocoduck: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=osaze123 post=43613889][/quote] Do you in your right mind think that a lamb will get justice in the land of wolves? I am not supprised that thus is happening, no good thing comes easy, My prayer is that Nnamdi KANU remains steadfast, some Nigerians are rejoicing, and they just want to get rid of him no matter how, that is why even if you give them human fecal matter to eat so as to see Nnamdi's back, they gladly would gulp it down, but Nnamdi will come out stronger if he remains steadfast, all these abracadabra you see at that smelly court is just to get rid of Nnamdi, but after all said and done will the zoo progress? make e progress now make I see.
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by VocalWalls: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Even Buhari might be one of the masked witnesses

doesn't seem right to me.

well, all the defense counsel have to do is disprove the witness.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Hardeydapor: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=KINGinVAHALA2 post=43614480]ALL I AM SAYING, KILL NNAMDI KANU.

I will advice FG to hold on with the hanging of Rev King untill court also pronounce same on nnamdi kanu so that they would both be hang to death with same rope which would lower the cost FG would spend to purchase rope.
[/quote
]
U will just make ur case worst cos killing dat man doesn't change anything instead stir up the real trouble u think ur avoiding cos more of nnamdi will rise but dat time about they won't negotiate with the govt like kanu is doing nw. Am nodding my head in pity for ur ignorance
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Okijajuju1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice One! That Useless Albino Must Not Be Alive To Brainwash My People Again...

Just Like Rev King, Nnamumudi Kaward Must Die!!

When they hang him, I hope they use made in Nigeria Rope. angry

The type Hausa people dey use tie Nama. angry
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Tripleclick(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
I CAN SEE THE IBADAN AND LAGOS REFUGEES ALL OVER THIS THREAD

SLAVES

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Donclaracuzo: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
A kangaroo court is a judicial tribunal or assembly that blatantly disregards recognized standards of law or justice, and often carries little or no official standing in the territory within which it resides. Merriam-Webster defines it as a "mock court in which the principles of law and justice are disregarded or perverted".[1] The term may also apply to a court held by a legitimate judicial authority who intentionally disregards the court's legal or ethical obligations.

A kangaroo court is often held to give the appearance of a fair and just trial, even though the verdict has in reality already been decided before the trial has begun.
And I say to those who supports for a Kangaroo court for Nnamdi Kalu, may u and ur families be treated in such form, ise!!!
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by godwinkessi: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

He is looking for a delusional line to keep the hopeless situation alive... grin grin

U are not an Igbo why foooling around Igbo thread like ur name was mentioned. Are u Nnamdi Kalu's brother or what. Ur jokes are getting boring already
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
babestella:
STFU, the cowards are all over this thread ranting and gloating over another man's self actualization ideologies. At least Kanu has an ideology to die for and he's willing to die for it and not ready to renege on his determination for a better tomorrow. What do you stand to die for other than cheap politics ideologies of food and drinks, tribalism and nepotism.
The threat to his life does not deter him from his set ideology for self actualization and development. Try and have something worth dying for then you'll all realise that you've all be si.l.lly trying to gloat over this issue.

BTW we know the kind of people who gloat over this, we know the region they are all from, intellectual lazy & hungry parasites who thinks and believe that Nigeria's break up will send them into the abyss of suffering, backwardness and their early graves.
why must it b kanu?...why can't u do it? yeye de smell
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by psquaret: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by cybernaut(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
waiting 4 d time bomb 2 explode sooner or later.nigeria is a lawless country where fouls rule.
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Ufranklin92(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
OnankpaBa:

YOU WAN SLAP UR BOY?

Hmm
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by bayinq25(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Nnamumudi is really going through a lot

I really pity him

Has he seen his new son yet?

Konji must have destroyed his wife by now.

This is what happens when you mess with powers higher than you
Yakubu who's not an ipob youth would do a better job on his wife with a lil dose of burantachi....(love from the gateside)
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by bayinq25(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greates man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Chinua Achebe
He's not even gleater than nwankwo kanu

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by falseman(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

what if you don't live to see his death? Be mindful when you wish death upon someone you really don't own your own life.
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by LeFreakSoChic(f): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
GeneralBiati:
excuse me? did i hit ur ass

With what? Your leperous hands or the twigs you call legs?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by LeFreakSoChic(f): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
cocoduck:
Do you in your right mind think that a lamb will get justice in the land of wolves? I am not supprised that thus is happening, no good thing comes easy, My prayer is that Nnamdi KANU remains steadfast, some Nigerians are rejoicing, and they just want to get rid of him no matter how, that is why even if you give them human fecal matter to eat so as to see Nnamdi's back, they gladly would gulp it down, but Nnamdi will come out stronger if he remains steadfast, all these abracadabra you see at that smelly court is just to get rid of Nnamdi, but after all said and done will the zoo progress? make e progress now make I see.

The rate at which you IPOB hoodlums contradict yourselves is alarming. So you products of bestiality know that NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY yet your leaders are part of those sponsoring some low lives to frustrate the current adminstration with worthless propaganda. May God deal with all those that want the downfall of this country, regardless of the tribe they hail from. May they never know peace. They will continue to die shameful and extremely painful deaths. All those that do not want the country to progress will never come across anything good. Assorted misfortunes will continue to befall them and their families.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by LeFreakSoChic(f): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
kingzizzy:

You may not believe this story I'm about to tell you but it actually happend and is verifiable. In the 1960's a young South-African outspoken militant came to Nigeria to solicit help for his fight against white minority rule in his country. He wanted,arms,cash and any help that could be provided to him. He later returned to fight the government and was arrested,tried and sent to life in jail. He became a rallying point for the call for emancipation and after over 20 years in jail, was released, white minority rule fell and he became the first indigenous president of his country and one of the most respected Africans to have ever lived. His name was Nelson Mandela

Mandela did not try to dupe his people by soliciting for arms online and making hateful speeches. He did not ask to secede, he fought for freedom and racial equality. He did not ask his people to maim people from other tribes.
Now, who is oppressing you idiots in Nigeria? Is it not the Igbos that dominate the business sector of the country? How are you being segregated? Instead of you to hold your leaders accountable, you are throwing pebbles in the ocean and trying to look for it. You must be a bastard for the comparison.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Don2014: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
What I went to say is dat those who went testify against nnamdi Kunal they are free so friar they going to say the truth . But if they talks lies bate me before they will foolish testify all of them will take their hand and burly all their Children.because bible said whosoever supported evil .evil shall not depart from his family .GOD bless all of them
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by alt3r3g0: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Don't limit your knowledge to your field only. Research and learn before coming to public forum. You can't convict somebody by his mere words, you need concrete or physical evident to convict someone. His freedom of speech is enshrined in our consistution. That is why his prosecutors are not using that video to prosecute him

Freedom of speech does not render video or audio recording as evidence invalid. Video and audio recordings can and are also used as evidence.
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by preselect(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
[size=17pt]Kangaroo Court [/size]grin grin

[size=13pt]anyways. . . Mr Kanu will do well to calm down and go home to his family if he is released. Before we talk of an Independent Biafra, we should first hold our governors and local government chairmen and senators and representatives to account. we can build a great land east of the niger even within the unfortunate republic if we stop our home grown crooks from stealing our common wealth. we don't have to spill blood.

and it's pointless trying to use demonstrations or petitions or whatever civilised means that were effective in civilised realms. . . in an unfortunate republic overseen by a blood thirsty terrorist. it's like fighting for your rights in North Korea.

all we need to for now is to look homewards and develop the east. hopefully with continous harrassment of igbos in the north and west, our heady brothers will start moving home and then with anger we can attack our governors and elected officials and hold them responsible, get them to sit up and you see development and a better life even within the unfortunate republic.
igbos are like a shining star. . . 2 million dead during the civil war, oppressive financial policies post civil war, regular slaughter in the north, constant harrassment in the west, and yet we stand tall, a star will always shine, doesnt need batteries, electricity or wind.

They hate us bc we keep shining grin[/size]

#IgboAndProud

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by 36STATES: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greates man in Igboland

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Chinua Achebe

That means he is the greatest Nigerian ever. Nigeria has nobody dead or alive greater than Chinue Achebe!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by soludo93(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

And their meats will be shared among you and you cannibal family?
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by kingzizzy: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Mandela did not try to dupe his people by soliciting for arms online and making hateful speeches. He did not ask to secede, he fought for freedom and racial equality. He did not ask his people to maim people from other tribes.
Now, who is oppressing you idiots in Nigeria? Is it not the Igbos that dominate the business sector of the country? How are you being segregated? Instead of you to hold your leaders accountable, you are throwing pebbles in the ocean and trying to look for it. You must be a bastard for the comparison.

This write up of yours is laughable. Mandela was once an ANC militant who solicited and recieved firearms to fight the White minority government oppressing his people. Just like Kanu, Mandela was fighting injustice and oppression. Now who is oppressing me as an Igbo man? It is the same people who killed 50,000 of my people in 1966 and over 3 million from 67-70, all to keep a British invention called Nigeria together. Kanu isn't the problem here, the problem is the system and people who tell me as an Igbo man that I have no right to decide my destiny. 200 years ago, these same people didn't know me, but since Lugard came a little over a hundred years ago in 1914, they now shout that we are one. When a system takes away the right of a people to choose their future, that's when people like Mandela and Kanu step in. Don't blame Kanu, blame the system that took away my right of choice as an Igbo man to decide my destiny

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by COCKCROW: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
If the issue is the protection of the false witnesses what of the protection of Justice Tosho? May be he has "odueshe" Time will tell and justice shall prevail.
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by TruthisGOD: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Freedom of speech does not render video or audio recording as evidence invalid. Video and audio recordings can and are also used as evidence.
Then what is stopping them from using it? You watch video of him soliciting for weapon, did he acquire the weapon? There are things in law you guys don't know
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by palata22(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

guy shut up , you are not one of us. You just one d yolobar cowards ranting everyday on Nairaland. I have been watching u for sometime now, ur comments are filled with hate . don't disturb us with your frustrated life guy
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by cocoduck: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

The rate at which you IPOB hoodlums contradict yourselves is alarming. So you products of bestiality know that NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY yet your leaders are part of those sponsoring some low lives to frustrate the current adminstration with worthless propaganda. May God deal with all those that want the downfall of this country, regardless of the tribe they hail from. May they never know peace. They will continue to die shameful and extremely painful deaths. All those that do not want the country to progress will never come across anything good. Assorted misfortunes will continue to befall them and their families.
which country are you talking about? Take your Bible and read John 12:31, God himself will destroy and put an end to Nigeria, He has already forsaken this hell hole and the zoo has become the devil's own country, okay? Idi0ts like you come here on this forum to rant while the Fulani tribal mafia headed by Buhari the peodophile are using your fellow Nigerians as target practice, since I embraced Biafra, honestly speaking, I have been liberated from a lot of heartaches, misfortunes, and I now have a positive attitude because of what I hear on RADIO Biafra everyday, I no longer stress myself when my plans don't go accordingly, I rejoice when they do, that is to say patience, so I don't know which misfortune your are talking about. BTW, you cannot be an IPOB and at the same time be a hoodlum, where we meet is ruled by serenity and decorum, nobody says haaa! my akara or money or phone is missing, even if you lose something you will still get it back. So go and have a seat, you are talking bullsh1t
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by olisaEze(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
You may have freedom of speech but know that freedom after speech is not guaranteed. It's unfortunate no one told this our young man the truth in his quest to make history. But then history is rarely made by reasonable men.
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by cocoduck: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
olisaEze:
You may have freedom of speech but know that freedom after speech is not guaranteed. It's unfortunate no one told this our young man the truth in his quest to make history. But then history is rarely made by reasonable men.
Shut up please you are making no sense, a rogue state is what Nigeria is, and somebody must challenge its existence.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by obaino860: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
DONSMITH123:
tell them my guy
shit up,wat do u know
Re: Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] by Don2014: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
When a wife say no or a man say no to their marriage the nest thine is to divorce the marriage so each have to go their ways .like Pastor Chris and his wife.there is no much problem about it. U Can force any one to stall where he she did not like.So Nigeria Government should leve Kunal and biafra to go.it is not by force or must that they should live together.u can not force ony body in dis world to live with u .even doue ur son he has to decide how to live his life.talk of people u don't have any thing in Common.so pls Nigerias stop wasting da life of biafras and allow them to go .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) / Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.