Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. (2830 Views)

COMPREHENSIVE IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO SELL YOUR GOODS VERY FAST / Graphics Design & Printing Made Easy / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by ShopAffordables: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2016
Hello Businesslanders,
I felt it will be really necessary for us to form a great whatsapp group for us to do business together.
I am based in Lagos and am into supply of gift items, agro products and interior decors.
There are several other business opportunities everywhere in Nigeria and I believe forming a strong Legitimate group with serious minded individuals on this forum will help alot in meet other people for new business opportunities.

The idea of this group is to ensure a condusive business atmosphere whereby members can work closely with each other to help one another achieve success. For example a lot of people will like to get most of their supplies from Lagos because of the cheaper prices but having the time to travel to Lagos might become a barrier for them thereby making them go for other options which might not give the kind of profit they really wanted. With this in mind, this group will also partner with reliable and trusted logistics company in this forum so as to bridge this gap and ensure that if any member wants make purchases for goods in Lagos and find it difficult to travel down, the logistics company can stand as a guarantor to ensure you get yours goods and make payments through them to your seller.

I will stop here for now to hear what you people think about this then I will give further information on how we intend to make sure that everyone involved in this should be a legitimate business person.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by ricy20(f): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2016
it a good idea but the group should be to help and buy in lagos but also to other state with the help of it members.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by scott1010: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Nice concept,we are based in lagos and will like to be part of this initiative.waiting for further moves and clarifications.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by tessylove2(f): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Very much interested.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Very good, am a business lady I travel to dubai to bring in goods but thinking of going to China soon so I think this group will be good to stay online business with thanks dear for this
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by ShopAffordables: 8:08am On Mar 15, 2016
I am glad to see that people are interested in this, I give give an update later today so let me wait to see if some more people are interested.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by sinebaba(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice idea am in
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by pweetymama(f): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
I am interested.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by pweetymama(f): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
@shop affordable,can I get your no?I want to ask u some questions.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by Arizona1: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
ShopAffordables:
Hello Businesslanders,
I felt it will be really necessary for us to form a great whatsapp group for us to do business together.
I am based in Lagos and am into supply of gift items, agro products and interior decors.
There are several other business opportunities everywhere in Nigeria and I believe forming a strong Legitimate group with serious minded individuals on this forum will help alot in meet other people for new business opportunities.

The idea of this group is to ensure a condusive business atmosphere whereby members can work closely with each other to help one another achieve success. For example a lot of people will like to get most of their supplies from Lagos because of the cheaper prices but having the time to travel to Lagos might become a barrier for them thereby making them go for other options which might not give the kind of profit they really wanted. With this in mind, this group will also partner with reliable and trusted logistics company in this forum so as to bridge this gap and ensure that if any member wants make purchases for goods in Lagos and find it difficult to travel down, the logistics company can stand as a guarantor to ensure you get yours goods and make payments through them to your seller.

I will stop here for now to hear what you people think about this then I will give further information on how we intend to make sure that everyone involved in this should be a legitimate business person.

This is a very idea. Let us come together and form network for business. My company is VicZona Ventures, it's registered under CAC. WeWe are into supply of all kinds of products or items to our clients. We are into product sourcing, manufacture's representation and general contracts. So this will be nice as I can easily get supplies from people here for my clients. Am interested.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
I'm interested, i'm a wholesale importer from Lagos.Deal mainly with selfie sticks.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by JessNigeria: 12:54am On Mar 23, 2016
Interesting proposition. We can handle the logistics side of things.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pls my ppl which business can I do with 1M no credit cash and carry ooooo because hv been doing clothing business for the pass 10yr now I did not see anything even my capital is gon so a friend Promise to give me 1m to start all over but been thinking which business can I start it with I don't need shop just supply pls adv
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by pweetymama(f): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
jossymama:
Pls my ppl which business can I do with 1M no credit cash and carry ooooo because hv been doing clothing business for the pass 10yr now I did not see anything even my capital is gon so a friend Promise to give me 1m to start all over but been thinking which business can I start it with I don't need shop just supply pls adv
that 1million will equally sink because u are a fraud.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sorry Madam I don't understand u ma what did u just say?
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Madam pls I did not ask anybody for money ooo was just asking for adv so why this kind talk pls anyway back to sending IJN
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by pweetymama(f): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=jossymama post=44040074]Madam pls I did not ask anybody for money ooo was just asking for adv so why this kind talk pls anyway back to sending IJN [/quote).your generation is cursed already.I give you seven months to repent or you will be arrested.trust me. You will live to remember this day.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by Melaine(f): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2016
I am interested and i am based in Cotonou for all those that want help from there. Please serious people. Not people that will ask for info and keep mute when they have gotten all the info. +22997970389.
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by Jacibaby422(f): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2018
I am interested
Please send me the group link to join. Thanks
Re: Buying Wholesale Goods In Lagos Made Easy. by ogundeletaofeek(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Am also interested

(1) (Reply)

20,000 Metric Tons Of Diesel Available For Urgent Sale. Direct From Nnpc. / Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant In Nigeria 25-120m3/h / Drop Ur Bb Pin Here If You Are An Oil N Gas Marketer/ Agent For Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.