Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water (34666 Views)

Drink Lemon Water Instead Of Pills If You Have One Of These 15 Problems / 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water In The Morning / Drink Lemon Water Instead Of Pills If You Have One Of These 10 Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by tiwagist(f): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
People say they lack time and for that reason they do not follow any healthy habit. However, if one wants to change their lifestyle and develop healthy habits, it may be done without a great expenditure of time. Small changes can make you feel a lot better and that can be a walk around the block in the morning, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, packing a sandwich instead of going to the drive-through. Another beneficial thing for you is to drink lemon water during the day. This is why it is so amazing.

Cleans the skin – hydrated skin is full and youthful-looking. It is less prone to puffiness, wrinkles, or other signs of aging. The antioxidant and detoxifying power of vitamin C will make a very effective skin tonic. You can use the lemon water topically as a toner to leave complexion smooth and clear.

Maintains a healthy acid-base balance – sugary foods and animal-based prtein lead to issues with acidity in the body and disruption of the pH balance. Lemon water balances the levels as it has alkalizing effects upon the body. Any inflammations and cancer risks are being reduced it the pH levels are balanced.

Strengthens the immune system – water only can help you stay hydrated and flush out toxins and pathogens from the system easily. The lemon is rich in vitamin C and A which can help your body fight off illnesses and diseases.

Aids weight loss – lemon water can help you stimulate weight loss as it suppresses hunger pangs and food carvings, stimulating the metabolism do that the body burns fat more easily. It is much safer than any other diet pills on the market.

Start your healthy lifestyle today. You have no more excuses to make.

www.tiwagist.com/2016/02/5-reasons-why-you-should-always-drink-lemon-water-everyday/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by tiwagist(f): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
lalasticlala, people need to see these facts smiley fp
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Cashyguy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
nice one, its informative

lalasticlala, come and see fp material
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
OK.
What about beer?

8 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by belamour(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Do you mean Lemon Water or Water Lemon

Now... I'm confused
undecided

33 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by ShitHead(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
I no go drink. Na by force?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
When life gives you Lemons...

SQUEEZE THAT SHIT_ and make some Lemon water cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by LilNetty(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
I hate it.....
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by letsbet(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
I will try this.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by adedam007(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by MoosaBlog: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Four reasons why you should always drink Akamu water loading

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Motolank: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lemon in trouble now
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by dovetark: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Health is wealth, knowledge is power!!! I didn't really know what this meant until I experienced it first hand.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Sirmuel1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
You're right

More...

1. Reduces inflammation.
2. Aids digestion.
3. Helps you lose weight.
4. Cleanses your system.
5. Keeps your skin blemish-free.
6. Helps fight viral infections.

Thank you grin

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by winilove(f): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ok
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
When life gives you lemons...scream:

"I didn't order that sh#t! Gimme the Orijin I asked for!"

10 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Helps big tym in weight loss wink
What's that guy above me saying undecided undecided
He must be #team big tummy #cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Wowzer(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
My favourite drink.... Lemonade

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
tiwagist:
People say they lack time and for that reason they do not follow any healthy habit. However, if one wants to change their lifestyle and develop healthy habits, it may be done without a great expenditure of time. Small changes can make you feel a lot better and that can be a walk around the block in the morning, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, packing a sandwich instead of going to the drive-through. Another beneficial thing for you is to drink lemon water during the day. This is why it is so amazing.

Cleans the skin – hydrated skin is full and youthful-looking. It is less prone to puffiness, wrinkles, or other signs of aging. The antioxidant and detoxifying power of vitamin C will make a very effective skin tonic. You can use the lemon water topically as a toner to leave complexion smooth and clear.

Maintains a healthy acid-base balance – sugary foods and animal-based prtein lead to issues with acidity in the body and disruption of the pH balance. Lemon water balances the levels as it has alkalizing effects upon the body. Any inflammations and cancer risks are being reduced it the pH levels are balanced.

Strengthens the immune system – water only can help you stay hydrated and flush out toxins and pathogens from the system easily. The lemon is rich in vitamin C and A which can help your body fight off illnesses and diseases.

Aids weight loss – lemon water can help you stimulate weight loss as it suppresses hunger pangs and food carvings, stimulating the metabolism do that the body burns fat more easily. It is much safer than any other diet pills on the market.

Start your healthy lifestyle today. You have no more excuses to make.

www.tiwagist.com/2016/02/5-reasons-why-you-should-always-drink-lemon-water-everyday/
. Does it Clear Pimples?

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
When life gives you lemons.....

Be glad it wasn't herpes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by mackhunter77: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
belamour:
Now... I'm confused
undecided

There's no such thing as water lemon...Water Melon is more like it

7 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
When life gives you lemons....

Uhhh...never mind.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Ujunkem(f): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Educative but where i de i de hardly see lemon, infact na once in a blue moon. If na lime the op talk dat one for no be problem

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by MediaBlog(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Deejacy2:
. Does it Clear Pimples?
Its Okay if you can try it out
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by nickxtra(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Is there any difference between lemon water and grape water.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by plainmirror(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lemon is an awesome citrus fruit that has numerous health benefits. Can say same for lime.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by waice6571: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ujunkem:
Educative but where i de i de hardly see lemon, infact na once in a blue moon. If na lime the op talk dat one for no be problem

I can send you some at little cost. Thanks.
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by 4nobody4every1: 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by makavele: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
belamour:

Now... I'm confused
undecided

water lemon melon
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by Ameboperoo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Do you mean lemon juice? Which one is lemon water?
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Always Drink Lemon Water by laprince(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
belamour:
Now... I'm confused
undecided
Hope yoi aint thinking its watermelon?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription / Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.