Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) (16667 Views)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by ceometromedia: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
President Buhari this morning presided over the Federal Executive Council meeting, where he signed the condolence book of late Minister of State for Labor and Productivity, James Ocholi who died on Sunday March 6th. See more photos after the cut..

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-buhari-signs-condolence-book-of.html

1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by ceometromedia: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2016

Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by helphelp: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ehya...

Sad the way the minister left this world.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by xto86(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
K
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by phemmylink(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by LilNetty(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
I was here....
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by macino1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
The best condolence for him is to make this country better

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by ChappyChase: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Seen!!
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by MoosaBlog: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ocholi e for no be you ooo... R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Eya so painful may the Good God comfort the children he left behind

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by Hysmady(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
RIP MR and MRS Ocholi! Plus their Son...
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by hazyfm1: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
VACANCY IN FEC
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
That man in d fourth picture looks like his pressed grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by swizzdre(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Eyah cry
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by mynd1(f): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by Emperor100(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
RIP to him. The remaining politicians should work/rule with fear of God cos theirs might be soon too..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Very sad event
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Where is the condolence register?? I want to sign too
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by Gasout(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Only God knows the best for all. R.I.P Ocholi.
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by idupaul: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
So he can't go to the house of his career cabinet member to sign ..I know GEJ would have

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by flokii: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
idupaul:
So he can't go to the house of his career cabinet member to sign ..I know GEJ would have

GEJ is weak

he would have prostrated for the new Ooni.. just like he goes about kneeling down to every Tom, dicck & Harry all in d name of royal throne and religion

PMB is far better... worthy of emulation

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
My Able President..

The hope of the African Continent.

I pray Allah grant you the wisdom and courage to do all it takes to make things right in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
ceometromedia:
http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-buhari-signs-condolence-book-of.html

cc: lalasticlala

He's suppose to sign that register in the residence of the deceased, and not at the FEC meeting!!! Lawless and inconsiderate president!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
idupaul:

Ocholi is not a Christian that's why he can't go there!!
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by Nairadays: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
RIP James Ocholi.

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by Achorise: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
may your place in destiny never be VACANT.
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by akoladejesu(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
Condolence they say, but why is Pa Buhari putting on white?
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
R.I.P mr and Mrs ocholi

Plus jousha ocholi

The driver(seems everybody have forgotten him)
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by goldenceo1: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
No one can confidently say that he will still be living tomorrow... Death don't care.
R.I.P!!!
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by ooshinibos: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
macino1:
The best condolence for him is to make this country better

I agree ..and fix these death trap roads
Re: Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
fiftynaira:
R.I.P mr and Mrs ocholi

Plus jousha ocholi

The driver(seems everybody have forgotten him)
FRSC talk say the driver no get driver's license

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun / 2023: It's Either You Give Southeasterners Presidency Or We Leave - Igbo Elders / Osun Commissions University Road As Alakija Donates N250m To Project Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.