Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) (40453 Views)

Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman / Badoo Members Sell Handkerchiefs Used To Clean Victims Blood For N500K / Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahman Killed In Father’s House In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by justscorch: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
At 62yrs wetin you dey marry another wife for? Instead make you dey reason your presentation and thesis before God,baba na wa ta ya

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by Certifiedboss: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
dre11:

A 62-year-old man has been remanded in prison for allegedly selling off late father's house without the knowledge of his siblings.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/09/man-arrested-for-selling-late-fathers-house-for-n500k/

The buyer should be arrested also
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by PraiseGyps(f): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Thank God this man has been arrested. Fish brain man
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by godwin120alex: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls NLers how can one edit age and gender in yahoomail cos my friend needs to edit his and I have tried but did not see anywhere to edit it. He needs to increase his age.pls can u be of help
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by onac16: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
akotileta omo odogo, @ 62, you don't have your own house, you don't think of how to leave a house for your children, all you can think of is selling the one your father left for you. bastard, you deserve punishment in this world and the one beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by EreluY(f): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
500k for a House in Lagos?

Any part of Lagos? for 500k? the guy that bought the house is even the bigger thief, than the seller.

His money has gone into Voice mail, and he should just write it off as bad Market. Unless he wants to take the New wife the guy married in place of his money.

At the bolden part....you really cracked my ribs..ah ah...how could money go into voicemail? Are you Jacob and Papa Lolo's cousin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
cant believe this incident took place at the street adjacent to my crib and i have to hear all about on nairaland. Gotta start knowing what is going down in my base
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by kunlejazz(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
hemartins:

even the worst house in Lagos can't be sold for 500K.

I even doubt if land sells for that low anywhere in Lagos.
The man must be an àpà!
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by nbright: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Him want to run, him get premonition of another mile 12 closer to him

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by Chanchit: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
minasota:
another bad news from the (Brown Roof Republic)L grin L

It saddens my heart when female exhibit their stvpidity in the public. Its not a must to comment na.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by Mskrisx(f): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
this guy na kamoru... omo ale jati jati grin

U made me forget about how bad the day went with that picture. LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by greatness22(m): 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
He who sells his father's land to buy a trumphet will tell the world where he would stand to blow it-pete edochie 1974.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by seankay(m): 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
This Lazy man called Mabun is just a good for nothing son

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by bigjohn100(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
lawyer:
Typical Omoniles. All brawns and no brains. They would do everything to cheat you out of your money illegally but when they finally get the money they would spend it on frivolous things such as marrying new wives or spending it lavishly in beer palors. Some are so stingy with the money that they would hoard it from their immediate family and friends. Worst part of it is that despite the huge sums they make from land transactions either legally or illegally, they still live like poverty struck hobos in shanties. You hardly see them building good apartments or sending their kids to the best school. To them it's operation chop everything finish today and beg tomorrow for more. That's why they are the most dangerous people to deal with and you must be very careful when dealing with them.

Last week I met an Omonile who duped over 20 people at Ibeju a Lekki near the free trade zone. He resold the lands to different people who refused to take possession and made over N36million in 3 years. When the buyers discovered he duped them, they arrested him and he confessed that out of the N36million, he gave only N40,000 to his elder sister. His elder sister thought he sold only one land for N400,000 and he was giving her 10% of her share. His immediate children had no idea their father sold their inheritance without their consent and upon further investigation we discovered that he even resold his late wife's grave and used the money to marry 4 new wives.

The bottom line is that before you deal with an Omonile or these kind of people, make sure you investigate them properly because they would just chop your money and would never refund you. They are heartless scallawags that would turn your life savings into tissue paper if you don't verify them and the lands they claim to own.

if u no u skip dis comment just like me, oya like....lol

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by sonnie10: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
PraiseGyps:
Thank God this man has been arrested. Fish brain man

Na your elder brother abi uncle ?
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by MukaboxNG: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
bettercreature:
You have no idea what the house look like
The Man is a bado

Even a land in lagos cost more than that talkless of a house
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by goodgate: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
bettercreature:
The Man is a bado
Guy forget,even a 300Sqm land,that is half a standard plot in Mushin sells for #15M and above not to talk of one with a structure.
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by Amplitron: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
His mental health should be evaluated. How can you sell a house in Lagos for N500,000?
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by gretblue: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
bettercreature:
The Man is a bado
Even rentage of a standard warehouse in Mushin area alone will gulp close to 500k in a year.
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by ijustdey: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
the man is mentally not stable for him to have stake the house for such amount.

also the person that did buy the property is a BIG thief
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by kolaaderin: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
bettercreature:
The Man is a bado

Even the land alone worth far more than 500. Classic case of prodigger son at 65. The annoying thing is he even move the poor man's skeletal away from the site. What a prodigger son
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

Any part of Lagos? for 500k? the guy that bought the house is even the bigger thief, than the seller.

His money has gone into Voice mail, and he should just write it off as bad Market. Unless he wants to take the New wife the guy married in place of his money.
I wonder o! That money can't even be enough to process governors consent let alone all the rest.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by elopee3000(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
goodgate:
Guy forget,even a 300Sqm land,that is half a standard plot in Mushin sells for #15M and above not to talk of one with a structure.
my guy it depends on side of that mushin ur talking about can u buy and build palace in idi oro or olosha my oga got house at ojuwoye market but he can't demolish it to build another one cus area boys will com
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by Trustworthiness: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2016
Silver street in Mushin that I know is a developed street with building materials being sold through out the length of the street.

Ordinary land in such place will not cost less than 25 million nairn. There is no empty land to be sold there except you want to buy an old building to demolish and build another one.

They man must be very sick.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by theMEGAman(m): 12:36am On Mar 10, 2016
dre11:

A 62-year-old man has been remanded in prison for allegedly selling off late father's house without the knowledge of his siblings.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/09/man-arrested-for-selling-late-fathers-house-for-n500k/

na buhari government cosam though na em votam for changeoo , u won make hunger killam or make em go thief at this age.
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Kamoru again

These are the omota jati jatis that sell properties to omo yeebos

Yeye people

Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by justi4jesu(f): 3:25am On Mar 10, 2016
500k for a house and not even a Land cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by delishpot: 4:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Lilimax:
Mabun, Mabun, Mabun- How many times did i call you?
So you sold your fathers property without involving your siblings only to go and marry a new wife shocked
How are you sure this woman will not dump you after squandering the money with you?.

She must be an end time wife embarassed

Women being their own worse enemy since 001BC
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by thelish(f): 5:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Lilimax:
Mabun, Mabun, Mabun- How many times did i call you?
So you sold your fathers property without involving your siblings only to go and marry a new wife shocked
How are you sure this woman will not dump you after squandering the money with you?.

She must be an end time wife embarassed
What is d woman's offence? Nor be papa wan shine Congo? Na she send papa go sell house?
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by Mctimothylota(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Some fiful are stupid o, him 4 rent d house instead of selling off at dah amount.. d buyer self is wicked nd kwarrruft..
theMEGAman:
na buhari government cosam though na em votam for changeoo , u won make hunger killam or make em go thief at this age.
Some fiful are stupid o, him 4 rent d house instead of selling off at dah amount.. d buyer self is wicked nd kwarrruft..
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by Ishilove: 6:17am On Mar 10, 2016
HungerBAD:

You must be Introvert's elder brother. What is the secret of your FTCs?
Re: Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic) by aol(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2016
The worst house in Lagos is more like a piece of land and its hella expensive too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plangnan Solomon's Mother Speaks On The Death Of Her Daughter / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers / Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.