Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie (1126 Views)

I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo) / "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie by Ekakamba: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
A certain Pastor has issued a sound warning to popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele.
The founder of Mountain of Blessing and Miracle Church of Christ, Prophet Dr. Olagorioye Faleyimu; made the revelation.
The popular Lagos based pastor, clearly cautioned that the divorced actress should pray against bareness in her life.
In his own words:-
“Funke Akindele needs to pray hard so as to have a child before she go back to her creator. She will be reeling in blessing and all good things of life. If care is not taken, she won’t have a child before she dies. The entertainment industry in Nigeria should pray that six super stars shall not die this year. They should also be prayerful and rely on God because in finding what they didn’t lose, they may meet their waterloos. The blessing from the devil will keep coming to them but they are going to come with unexpected calamities,” he predicted.
Recall that two years ago, the popular prophet predicted a lot of events which has come to pass including the presidential election which made Muhammadu Buhari, the Nigerian president.

http://www.aitonline.tv/post-funke_akindele_might_not_have_a_child_in_life__pastor_reveals_shocking_prophesies_about_nollywood
Re: Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie by HungerBAD: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Oga Prophet.

We don't need any prophesy to know that a lot of women in the Movie industry, can't have babies because of multiple abortions. There is a reason men of now a days, usually taste and it is only after the women get pregnant that they walk her down the aisle.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
why? undecided

fake/doom everywhere, mtchweee
Re: Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie by Lilimax(f): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
What loads of rubbish?
Pastor, save us all these negative prophecies about people.
A real man of God will always pray when a negative prophecy is given to him and not becoming a tale bearer to prove
nonsense points embarassed
Re: Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie by Creamish(f): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Seems hez tired of having brokeass members..
Re: Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie by Ekakamba: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Creamish:
Seems hez tired of having brokeass members..
believe me if Funke threw some thousand naira on him, prophesy go change like chameleon grin
Re: Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie by Untainted007: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
All this notice-me Pastors ehn. They will keep haluccinating and yet be calling it vision. Some of these said Pastors are hungry mongers seeking for who they will play a smart one on. Funke pls kindly send back any negative prophesies back to the sender. The plan of God towards us is for good never for evil.
Re: Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie by nairagossip1: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie by Creamish(f): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ekakamba:
believe me if Funke threw some thousand naira on him, prophesy go change like chameleon grin

..my point exactly.
Re: Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life, Pastor Reveals Shocking Prophesie by seankay(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
I dont need nobody to tell me he's a Phony Pastor. Fu*cking fake!

(1) (Reply)

Star Musician, Cynthia Morgan, Looks Younger In Her New Hairstyle, Still Red / Keri Hilson Is Back In Nigeria To Discover Africa’s Next Superstar / Muhammad Ali’s Picture In “heaven” As Shared By Snoop Dog (open-exclusive Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.