Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Ted Haggard Scandal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ted Haggard Scandal (6321 Views)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Christ Embassy: Concealed Sex Scandal Exposed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ted Haggard Scandal by Gamine(f): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2006
The Ted Haggard Saga

I mean this guy was billed for Shiloh and he has come to my sch twice!!!
We have to Pray for all Preachers and Pastors, Its not easy!!!
God Help us o!

- Haggard sex scandal raises questions about ’superstar’ megachurch pastors
- Haggard Admits Buying Drugs, Getting Massage
- Haggard admits ‘sexual immorality,’ apologizes
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by 4getme1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2006
Sad to hear about his ''saga'', but as it's written: "let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall."

Grace.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Ynot(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2006
This is a serious matter. I don't believe his sin started just yesterday. He has been systematically smoking meth, having sex with a gay prostitute and lying about it for 3 years. Yet every sunday he climbs the pulpit and preach to high heaven. Its a classical case of double standard. Its good thing they strip him off his pastoral title/function. I'm waiting for the Denver police to charge him for possession of illegal drugs and adultery.

The question now is, was he born gay?
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Gamine(f): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2006
Well i feel now that this is a conspiracy angry
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2006
Gamine:

Well i feel now that this is a conspiracy angry

Conspiwetin?

He lied, he smoked meth and slept with a gay prostitute! Full stop! Get on your knees and pray for him! God still has mercy!
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by labiran(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2006
It is just amazing to me how someone can be able to cover that up for 3 years and not know that sooner or later, he would be revealed. As said, God have mercy.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Ndipe(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2006
Nobody is born gay.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by gaby(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2006
He is just nothing but a sick hypocritical bastard, no wonder i stopped going to church and sit listening to all those b.s. oozing from their lying mouths i'd rather be met in the comfort of my home on my knees praying on the day of rapture, i dont even blame the unbelievers with nonsenses like these popping up aout the so called men of God,
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by gaby(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2006
nobody is born gay they re sick peeps they all need to be gassed, idiots
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Ynot(m): 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2006
Ndipe:

Nobody is born gay.

gaby:

nobody is born gay they re sick peeps they all need to be gassed, idiots

How do you explain his actions? The sex part wasn't just a fling. I would understand if it was just a one time temptation but for 3 years, it got to be in his gene.

I feel so sorry for his kids and more especially, the wife. How do you tell your neighbor that your husband prefers putting his kini in another guys a$$.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 07, 2006
gaby:

He is just nothing but a sick hypocritical bastard, no wonder i stopped going to church and sit listening to all those b.s. oozing from their lying mouths i'd rather be met in the comfort of my home on my knees praying on the day of rapture, i don't even blame the unbelievers with nonsenses like these popping up aout the so called men of God,

I hope your plan works lol
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 07, 2006
labiran:

It is just amazing to me how someone can be able to cover that up for 3 years and not know that sooner or later, he would be revealed. As said, God have mercy.

Sin is sin,but humanly speaking,I would have felt better he were cheating with a woman(hope this comes out the way I meant it).
The homo aspect takes it to another dirtier,sickening,yucky yuck and down down below level, and when you realize he was there not once,not twice but over 20 times witha fellow man,a 'working' man!!!
Lord have mercy!!!
I lack words to describe what Mrs Ted Haggard(assuming that's even his real name) is feeling right now.

Christ is all forgiving but if I'm that wife,first I'll be on the next thing smoking to get an AIDS test then afterwards all my bags will be packed 'because' I'll be ready to go (after I confirm his real name because she sure married someone else).
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 07, 2006
@ babyosisi,

yes Ted Haggard is his real name. He's one of those i remember my dad used to rate very highly when i was younger.

Sad but true, the devil is not out to get those already under his armpits. He's after the big fish because the crafty fellow knows when Haggard falls many would fall too and many who were tottering on the fence of indecision would readily use his fall as an excuse to pitch their tents on the wide road that leads to destruction.

Haggard's fall is one more ammunition in the hands of "atheists" in their bitter struggle to prove christianity is no different from Islam. But God remains the same yesterday, today and forever!
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 07, 2006
davidylan this has been a big blow,I ask myself what went wrong?
What was the attraction,why a fellow man,why a prostitute,did he not have friends to confide in that would have counselled and laid hands?

God never embarasses his people,this man must have had ample opportunities to repent before He let this be exposed.
This is unfortunate
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 07, 2006
Reminds me of a close Nigerian pastor family friend,great man of God in my  town who was married also with kids and messing around with call girls.
After much warning by an unsuspecting Church member through prophecies,the pastor who had led many to Christ and had been used mightily of God ended up a frozen corpse and naked on a roadside motel in Aba after a rendez-vous with a prostitute.

Big blow to Christians in my town.
We need to ask God daily to search us and help us stay on the straight and narrow.
No man is our standard,Christ remains the ultimate example.

These things come to light as warning to us all.
God is a God of love but he will not allow his name to be mocked.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 07, 2006
God never embarasses HIS people, it is we HIS people who choose to go the walk the long road to sin even when the Holy Spirit is warning. The bible says the Spirit will not always strive with man!

Remember David, as mighty as he was he still fell to the clutches of a beautiful woman. Why? Because "at the time kings go forth to battle", dear brother David was lazying around on the roof of his palace.
When men of God sin, it's most likely because many think once a christian ever a christian. They forget that the same bible warns that "he that thinketh he standeth must take heed lest he fall"!
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 07, 2006
I pray that God restores Pastor  Haggard like he did Jimmy Swaggart.
People may always point at the past but God knows genuine repentance
Let all men be liars and God alone be true.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 07, 2006
When men of God fall, you wonder what will happen to small fry like us. But then if God be for us who can be against us?
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Aggressa(m): 4:23am On Nov 07, 2006
@Babyosisi and Davidylan,
I enjoy the maturity in the exchange between you two. Just like Davidylan quoted appropriately, 'let him that stand take heed, least he fall'. The issue is that the real enemy is the 'son of perdition, the king of this world'; he is the enemy that came to steal, kill and destroy not just lives but what comes before destroying christian life- christian faith. And he is attacking the body of christ. Dont get me wrong, Ted Haggard will face responsibility for his actions if guilty. When great men of God like him fall, you know countless numbers can follow, just read somebody's post above in this thread who said he is no longer going to church again, as if he and Ted Hagard will stand together on judgment day, or as if Ted is the 'standard' and not Jesus. Let everyman guard his faith jealously

Our God is a merciful God. One can only pray for him, his wife and family at such a times like this. But down is not out with God, only in the court of men. Bob Gass wrote of a man who was cast out of his church following a 'fall' but God later used him mightily following repentance. This is good for Ted Haggard because it shows God still has use of him, otherwise this issue will not be discovered, and he will continue to be in bondage of such pervesion and perish in it. It is difficult but the purpose of this tribulation should be for him to mature more in christ, deal with his flesh and for everybody to watch him/herself. Whoever has no sin, let them throw the first stone. The atheist and muslims can cry to high heavens, their problem!!-- our God is merciful and wont cut off his head or hand or stone him to death. We will love Ted Haggard and still pray for him and the church and continue to pray to God to root out all trees of evil in the body of christ. Amen.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by jammin(m): 4:41am On Nov 07, 2006
you prove me correct. another programmed black who has totally lost his way. know this!! the Christian religion was used and is still being used to keep you and your family in bondage and penury. I am baffled as to how easily you are brainwashed. a man of a strong mental foundation will ask question and seek answer before embarking on a belief system of a god he has never seen nor heard. remember this, this was the religion that said your great ancestors were animals and slew them without mercy. remember that.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 07, 2006
@ jammin
undecided

huh! What are you talking about? Wrong thread maybe?
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by TV01(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2006
You know it never ceases to amaze me? When will people wake up, when will people go to God for themselves and settle for nothing less than being recreated in the image of the Lord Jesus by the power of The Holy Spirit. Why are you so insistent on being mentored, covered, shepherded and taught by cursed flesh? Does no one have the desire for a personal encounter with their Creator? Is no one willing to make the sacrifice to get into His presence? You satisfy yourselves with proxies, human mediators, man-made organizational structures and religious activity in its most perverse form.

How long will you pin your hopes on personalities and venerate mere men? The really weird thing in all of this is that you set this man up to fall and many to fall after/with him.

Let me explain.

I am told that as head of the NAEA (North American Evangelical Alliance), this guy is the “cover” for 30 million Christians. I am told he is the cover for 45’000 pastors and personally pastors a church of 14’000. The truth is God gives that charge to no man. Men gave him that mandate. And it’s stealing Gods glory.

Such an exalted position and “covering authority” is not granted to men, period. Men cannot cover men, ‘cause flesh cannot cover flesh (that’s known as an orgy, check out the sexual immorality amongst your MOGS!) It’s trying to share the Lords glory, it’s sitting in his seat. He is the only mediator. All a man can do is glory in the flesh, but alas, in the flesh is no good thing. Exalt the flesh and it will do what flesh does, sin, and as wickedly as it can.

Why do you think you MOGS and GMOGS always fall so terribly, it’s because flesh cannot cope with the kind of exaltation you give these people. Why do you think they turn to pederasty, drugs, murder, wholesale malfeasance, grand larceny, and every evil imaginable? And when will you read deep and stop peddling out the same sorry excuses of the devil targeting MOGS/GMOGS. Listen, the devil wants every Christian wallowing and dying in sin.

If he targets them, it’s because he’s feeding off your scriptural ignorance. The devil can only touch you if you step out from under God’s covering. Period. He is a tool in God’s hands not some freelance operator. How weird is that? Exalting man and glorifying the adversary.

It’s not as if the Bible is not choc-a-block with warnings. Where does one start?

There are more to come and it will get increasingly worse. Look to Him from whence cometh your help, and don’t even bat an eyelid when you hear of these things. Many call Him Lord, but do not do the things that He says. The signs, wonders works (huge temples, massive crusades, etc etc) avail nothing. "The Lord knows those who are His, and let everyone who names the name of Christ Lord depart from iniquity". Period.

The voice of one cryin'
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by lafile(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2006
sad. really sad. but hey, lets all remember that he is only a man. flesh and blood. susceptible to the same temptations that many of us face. it could have been any one. it could have been anyone of us. might not have been the same gay stuff. but sin is sin. it hurts but hey. all we can do is pray. pray for him. pray for our christian leaders. The God of restoration can restore. He did it for David. He can do it for Ted Haggard.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by KAG: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2006
gaby: nobody is born gay they re sick peeps they all need to be gassed, idiots

Dr. Mengele, I presume. This must be Christian charity I've heard so much about.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2006
TV01:

You know it never ceases to amaze me? When will people wake up, when will people go to God for themselves and settle for nothing less than being recreated in the image of the Lord Jesus by the power of The Holy Spirit. Why are you so insistent on being mentored, covered, shepherded and taught by cursed flesh? Does no one have the desire for a personal encounter with their Creator? Is no one willing to make the sacrifice to get into His presence? You satisfy yourselves with proxies, human mediators, man-made organizational structures and religious activity in its most perverse form.

How long will you pin your hopes on personalities and venerate mere men? The really weird thing in all of this is that you set this man up to fall and many to fall after/with him.

Let me explain.

I am told that as head of the NAEA (North American Evangelical Alliance), this guy is the “cover” for 30 million Christians. I am told he is the cover for 45’000 pastors and personally pastors a church of 14’000. The truth is God gives that charge to no man. Men gave him that mandate. And it’s stealing Gods glory.

Such an exalted position and “covering authority” is not granted to men, period. Men cannot cover men, ‘cause flesh cannot cover flesh (that’s known as an orgy, check out the sexual immorality amongst your MOGS!) It’s trying to share the Lords glory, it’s sitting in his seat. He is the only mediator. All a man can do is glory in the flesh, but alas, in the flesh is no good thing. Exalt the flesh and it will do what flesh does, sin, and as wickedly as it can.

Why do you think you MOGS and GMOGS always fall so terribly, it’s because flesh cannot cope with the kind of exaltation you give these people. Why do you think they turn to pederasty, drugs, murder, wholesale malfeasance, grand larceny, and every evil imaginable? And when will you read deep and stop peddling out the same sorry excuses of the devil targeting MOGS/GMOGS. Listen, the devil wants every Christian wallowing and dying in sin.

If he targets them, it’s because he’s feeding off your scriptural ignorance. The devil can only touch you if you step out from under God’s covering. Period. He is a tool in God’s hands not some freelance operator. How weird is that? Exalting man and glorifying the adversary.

It’s not as if the Bible is not choc-a-block with warnings. Where does one start?

There are more to come and it will get increasingly worse. Look to Him from whence cometh your help, and don’t even bat an eyelid when you hear of these things. Many call Him Lord, but do not do the things that He says. The signs, wonders works (huge temples, massive crusades, etc etc) avail nothing. "The Lord knows those who are His, and let everyone who names the name of Christ Lord depart from iniquity". Period.

The voice of one cryin'

Honey,judgement belongs to God almighty.
Let's not be quick in casting blame
With what measure ye mete it shall be meted unto you the Bible says.

No one made Pastor Haggard a god and he has never claimed to be above man,desist from conclusions you know nothing about.
If indeed you're a Christian,choose your words with wisdom.
Rejoice with them that rejoice and mourn with they that mourn.
Take heed,you are but a mere man.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2006
TV01:

And when will you read deep and stop peddling out the same sorry excuses of the devil targeting MOGS/GMOGS. Listen, the devil wants every Christian wallowing and dying in sin.

What of Job? Was the enemy feeding off his ignorance too? Is there no more room for trials and temptations?
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2006
jammin:

. I am baffled as to how easily you are brainwashed. a man of a strong mental foundation will ask question and seek answer before embarking on a belief system of a god he has never seen nor heard. remember this, this was the religion that said your great ancestors were animals and slew them without mercy. remember that.
[/quote

Following your logic,how many times have you seen and touched your liver.
Do you believe you have one.

Secondly,where does Christianity(teachings of Christ) call black men animals?.
Be ready to proove your utterances or put a vinegar-soaked sock in it
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by TV01(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2006
davidylan:

What of Job? Was the enemy feeding off his ignorance too? Is there no more room for trials and temptations?

The adversary is a tool in God's hands.
He is limited in what he can do .

The devil can only attack Christians if they step out from under God's covering (or break the hedge so to speak). It's possible that God may allow the devil leeway in order to fulfil His own will. Pehaps one requires trying (as The Lord was). God does not tempt anyone. Succumbing to temptation is down to man giving leave to his lusts (flesh).

1 John 5:18 - We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.

James 1:13 - Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

God bless
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by TayoD(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2006
@TV01,

Words fail me to describe what I feel about your outbursts here.  You have shown that you are only after the letter of the Word and you lack the spiritual impetus that separates the called from the chosen.  I was, and I'm still at the point of weeping hearing about what happened to Ted Haggard, but here you are trying to make a cheap point over an issue that should get you crying.

David, though persecuted by Saul couldn't help but weep over his death; acknowledging that indeed the anointed of the Lord has fallen.  At the murder of  Abner, here what he has to say:  2 Samuel 3: 38 And the king said unto his servants, Know ye not that there is a prince and a great man fallen this day in Israel? 39 And I am this day weak, though anointed king;   No wonder God refered to him as a man after His heart.  But what are you doing here TV01?  Gloating and showing yourself more righteous over the fall of a Man of God (Yes, he is a MOG).

I have always believed that you have a right heart and a wrong head.  But I am seriously beginning to think perhaps, both are in the wrong.  You may claim to have knowledge of the Letter of this Word of God, but it is obvious that the Spirit behind that Letter is absent in your response.

Oh, how I weep.  Not only for Ted Haggard, but also for those who think it is time to judge him.  I pray that those spiritual ones around Ted will get to him first and restore him in fear and humility, before wolves come in and condemn him to a point of no return. Afterall, He who has every right to condemn us is the same one in heaven who forever makes intercession for us.  I am glad His opinion of Ted Haggard and the rest of us is different from the opinions of self righteous people of whom TV01 is chief.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by TV01(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2006
babyosisi:

Honey,judgment belongs to God almighty.
Let's not be quick in casting blame
With what measure ye mete it shall be meted unto you the Bible says.

No one made Pastor Haggard a god and he has never claimed to be above man,desist from conclusions you know nothing about. If indeed you're a Christian,choose your words with wisdom. Rejoice with them that rejoice and mourn with they that mourn. Take heed,you are but a mere man.

Sister BabyOsisi (Please forgive the Sister bit, it's just that I'd feel somewhat forward addressing you by your tag alone),

Now to business,

If you've read any of my posts, you'd know that I am not interested in personalities, neither am I a respecter of persons.

My post was to highlight what I believe to be a fundamental flaw in church structure/hierarchy/organisation. This is not about Ted Haggard. We will all stand before the judgment seat of Christ and be judged according to our deeds. To me it's irrelevant what Ted Haggard claims to be or what men make him out to be.

My position (and I reiterate), is that men are sitting in places they are not meant to, places that will always see them succumb. God does not call anyone to be covering for 14'000 people, or 45'000 pastors of 30 million Saints. Even if you are as humble as pie sitting in such an exalted position will see you glorying in your flesh.

God doesn't call or mandate such exaltation. And the church structures and traditions which give rise to such offices are not scripturally mandated. If you assume such an office, through ambition or even a genuine desire to serve, don't be surprised when your flesh gets the better of you. It doesn't even have to be to such a height before it gets you. See the outworking in Catholicism. Small parish priests succumbing to perverse sexual immorality. demi-God Nigerian Pastors in tin shack churches giving in to unrestrained excess, bigamy, money laundering, murder ad nauseum. It's at all levels. No flesh shall glory in His presence - what it will do is the only thing it nows to do!

How many people did Paul minister too? Yet God gave him a "thorn in the side" to keep him in check. And this is a man who suffered immense privation, was itinerant, sacrificed the joys of family life, was a fugitive, shipwrecked and beaten to a pulp amongst other things.

I don't judge because I cannot justify and I don't condemn, because I cannot save. I speak that which is glaringly obvious to those who really care to see. I could come in here all teary eyed  playing my violin, talking of mercy and spouting misguided "judge not" platitudes, but this is not the time to be overly pious (is there ever?).

As for questioning my Christianity - suffice to say (as I always do), "The Lord knows those who are His"
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by TV01(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2006
TayoD,

I can see you are focusing on me and not our shared faith. Let me save you the time. I am not worth it.

Truth be told, that's not entirely surprising, as you appear to think it's about personalities.

Firstly, as I responded to BabyOsisi above, its not about any man.

Secondly, please show me where I  gloated over, judged or condenmed Ted Haggard. In fact, having re-read, I did'nt even refer to the charges or allegations against him.

Thirdly, why do you insist on mis-applying Old Testament narrative to NT Christianity? I am not David to His Saul. And like I went to great pains to point out, willingly or unwillingly, knowingly or unknowingly, he is a victim (as well as a perpetuator) of flawed church structure and tradition, which was the whole thrust of my post.

Fourthly, like BabyOsisi did, after (incorrectly & blindly) ranting on about my judging, you turn around and question if I'm a Christian or if I have the Spirit of God. You could have admonished what you perceived to be my immaturity or chastised my erroneous reading/application of scripture. But you take it on yourself to deem me "not of the kingdom of God".  

Fifthly, you can weep and gnash teeth all you like, cry anguish and distress till kingdom come, but the fact remains (which I would have mistakenly backed you to repond to), there is something fundamental flawed here. Christians fall into sin every day, how many of them do you weep for? As I have previously stated the current day MOG concept and, application is part of the problem. But you have every right to choose delusion.

Sixthly, I seek not my own glory, eschew any need to have a reputation. So please say on.

God bless.
Re: The Ted Haggard Scandal by TayoD(m): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2006
@TV01,

Why shouldn't I focus on you TV01?  Am I not instructred to seek first and ahead of mine, the interests of others?  Jokes aside (though I need that), let's get into the WORD.

As usual, you have taken the liberty to read more meanings into the biblical practices of others.  No one is making this about any man, except the Man Christ Jesus.  Even Christ understood the fact that it takes men to point others to Him, no wonder He said to Peter three times to feed his sheep.  Going by your conclusions, are we then to condemn Apostle Paul for telling us to follow him as he follows Christ?   And I wonder why there are stories of other men who serve God in the Bible if all we are to do is just keep our attention only on Jesus and not on the heritage of faith that others have left for us and are living in front of us.  What about the admonitions in Hebrews 13: 7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.  But of course, according to the Gospel of TV01, that is tantamount to the works of the flesh.

So the Old Testament is now anachronistic, unprofitable for doctrine, for reproof, correction and instructions in righteousness?  A clear case of what our reactions should be to the fall of a brother as illustrated by David's attitude is not applicable to us as Christians?  Men, I wonder what you will teach in your church when you eventually become an Elder (since you do not believe in pastorship).

Your conclusions baffle me about Ted being a victim of the church structure.  When are you going to understand that the things which defile a man come from the inside (the heart) unto the outside?  How come others in such a position are not Homosexuals.  We know of the heritage of faith left by Kenneth E. Hagin.  Not once was he caught up in any scandal.  And he was in ministry for 70 years of his 86 years on earth.  Again, you will tell us it is not about personalities, but you will see the personality in the instance of a fall, but wouldn't in the instance of a triumph.

Indeed Christians fall into sin everyday.  And if I may ask, are all those victims of the Church structure as well?  Why do I make this a big deal?  Because Paul said sexual immorality is one that should not be ONCE named amongst us as Christians?    And to think it happens to be homosexuality knocks the wind out of me because no sin represents a greater rebellion to the image of Christ as the sin of homosexuality.  The long an short of the whole matter is this: there is indeed a fundamental flaw in all of us: THE FLESH.   That flesh cannot be pacified, neither can it be prayed away.  It will have to be crucified, daily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? / Enoch Walked With God And He Died / Winners' Chapel Kick Off Their Annual 21 Days Of Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.