Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS (66877 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / El-rufai Speaks At Chatham House, London [PHOTOS] / Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by dainformant(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
The Executive Governor of Imo State, Chief Dr Owelle Rochas Okorocha who was a guest speaker today at the famous Chatham House , the Royal Institute of International Affairs, an independent policy Institute, London -was "attacked" today by a pro-Biafran supporter while delivering a speech.

During a speech delivered by the governor on the topic; "Nigerians' Human Capital and State Education Initiative: The View From IMO State", a supporter of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) who was armed with a Biafran flag came to the podium agitating that no one is doing anything about the plight of Biafrans in Nigeria ....

The IPOB member was immediately rushed by other participants at the event as they clashed with him while trying to push him out of the hall..The Biafran supporter was finally dragged out of the event....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/rochas-okorocha-attacked-by-pro-biafran.html

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by dainformant(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
more

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by ogmaskman: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupidity at its peak.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by CastedDude: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
why wont they say Nigerians are criminals after this...mstcheww

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by tayebest(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Touts angry

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by dunkem21(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin I hope the guy knack am better akpako ..

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Xposer: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
this is very shamefull

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Trut(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
I love that guy action...

403 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by dunkem21(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
months:
Is it clear now that nobody is sponsoring anything?

Since 1960s igbos have watched Hausa and Yoruba take turns as President.

We dont want President again, we want freedom from colonialism and oppression.

We want to stay our own.

Hey, dem go ban you o sad

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by cremedelacreme: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hope he tore Rochas clothes? grin

236 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by WisdomCanada(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
I love this, who else loves this?

417 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by dunkem21(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
cremedelacreme:
Hope he tore Rochas clothes? grin

grin

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by months: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
dunkem21:

Hey, dem go ban you o sad

Dat person must go chatham house to ban the protester.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by WisdomCanada(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
CastedDude:
why wont they say Nigerians are criminals after this...mstcheww
yes Nigerian leaders like Rochas are criminals

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Sunofgod(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hilarious.............IPOB all over the place!

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by WisdomCanada(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Best news so far as of this week.
Rochas is not Igbo for God's sake, he doesn't even look like one.

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by WisdomCanada(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
dainformant:
The Executive Governor of Imo State, Chief Dr Owelle Rochas Okorocha who was a guest speaker today at the famous Chatham House , the Royal Institute of International Affairs, an independent policy Institute, London -was "attacked" today by a pro-Biafran supporter while delivering a speech.

During a speech delivered by the governor on the topic; "Nigerians' Human Capital and State Education Initiative: The View From IMO State", a supporter of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) who was armed with a Biafran flag came to the podium agitating that no one is doing anything about the plight of Biafrans in Nigeria ....

The IPOB member was immediately rushed by other participants at the event as they clashed with him while trying to push him out of the hall..The Biafran supporter was finally dragged out of the event....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/rochas-okorocha-attacked-by-pro-biafran.html
just imagine the kinda sh1t the media is spewing. Why must u use "Armed" to indicate he has a flag with him?

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
months:

Shut the fvck up! The is the price you pay for your avarice, over-ambition & greedy lust for power.

In the early hours of January 15th, Kaduna Nzeogwu disgruntled over a list of items with the ruling political class and with disdain for certain regionalists, led an army of fellow Igbo Majors and a Yoruba, Ademoyega Adewale, in a military coup against the political leadership of Nigeria.

Kaduna Nzeogwu’s Igbo squad killed the premier of the Northern and Western regions but of course left the Igbo Eastern premiere alive.

He killed the Finance minister (Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh), who was Nigeria’s #3 man, but left the number #2 man. Azikiwe was left alive.

As if that wasn't enough, an Igbo bakery made a loaf of bread, depicting Nzeogwu as the Saint in the ‘Saint George and the Dragon’ medieval crusader story, from the 7-11th century.

The loaf of bread had Nzeogwu as Saint George, standing over and  killing Sardauna, who was depicted as the bleeding dragon.

This depiction was highly provocative to a welcoming Hausa-Fulani, still licking their wounds and being hospitable, after an unprovoked Igbo led military coup and assassination of their finest.

This triggered the first inter-ethnic crises in the North. Igbos fled to the East, and returned only later under guarantee of their safety by president Ironsi.

Later that year, in July, General Murtala Muhammed, taking advantage of the precedent, led a very bloody, 4-day coup and overthrew the Ironsi Government.

At this stage, Igbos in the north were highly targeted in outbreaks of ethnic violence. Thousands were reportedly killed, though the numbers can not be verified. And this was the episode of the Igbo exodus to the South.

Deal with it! The Igbos were certainly the cause of their predicaments and we will keep reminding you each time you choose to blame everyone & everything else for your woes.

97 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by greatCharley(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
the guy acted out of anger. it might look stupid, that is if you have never watched your right trampled on, especially by your own person. indeed if there is any justice in the world, I think the issue of Biafra should be a clear opportunity to prove it. I weep when I see Nigeria wanting to suppress an idea with force, but I weep more when I see youths like me, shouting and supporting buhari in every step to militarize the country. in the voice of Femi kuti "I sorry sorry for Nigeria"

48 Likes

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by dainformant(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
mr man, try to broaden ur knowledge by doing research.... one can be armed with a flag or even paper sef....try to google it ...hope ur phone acesses the internet not only Nairaland
WisdomCanada:
just imagine the kinda sh1t the media is spewing. Why must u use "Armed" to indicate he has a flag with him?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by nikkiking(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
What a long race....... indi igbo don't give up.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by greatCharley(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Zoharariel:

Shut the fvck up!

can u imagine Hausa's waiting this long to taste power? impossicant. you are not being fair, but no p. one day all of you will be calling for the negotiation and discussion, but I pray it will not be late

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by EasternActivist: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Wow.. I love this...
This will make Rochas to know that it doesn't start and end in Nigeria...
If you should be a leader, you ought to rule in sincerity and in accordance to your people.

I doubt the man is Igbo anyway because his action is contrary to what he confesses.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Demslayers: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
months:
Is it clear now that nobody is sponsoring anything?

Loot and share our oil wealth with impunity and murder our people.

We dont want President again, we want freedom from colonialism and oppression.

Igbo people are tired of everything and everyone, we want to face ourselves and solve our problems without interference from foreigners and outsiders.

Even, if we kill ourselves to begin, we will get to a point of loving ourselves.

Illiterate ipob tout.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by ShegeYorubawa: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
The brothers of those Buhari killed at Aba and Onitsha protest will soon attack the Pedophilic presidiotic dulllard like that on one of his numerous globetrotting jamboree. Mark it grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by ShegeYorubawa: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
WisdomCanada:
I love this, who else loves this?

Me three! grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by Honza27(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2016

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by GINJALANDGIST: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
wow
Re: Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS by months: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Demslayers:

Illiterate ipob tout.

Bros, if am IPOB then the whole igbos are IPOB.

Y insult and fight with me, wen u can easily go ur own way?

I never knew Niggas are like bitches until now.

Many People will die, but ultimately we will all go our ways, as it was before the arrival of the British.

#stop the homosexuality mentality, we were not created together.

58 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.