Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (28001 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Vacancies At University Of Uyo For Academic Staff / UNIUYO Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff - 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by owanguy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
edo university is located in IYAMHO village in ETSAKO WEST local govt area of EDO state(edo north).
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Maddockk: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2016
Congratulations Brother. Edo University is located in IYAMO. The town is after Auchi and before Okpella, along the Auchi/Lokoja/Abuja express way. Congratulations again.

1 Like

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by opy002(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
when will they start calling the applicants that applied for d position of an Assistant lecturer? thanks
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Maddockk: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Let's not lose hope, I believe the university will very soon call for Assistant Lectures, since they have called for Lecture 2.
May God Almighty favour us all.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by jeffoe(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
have they called for interview for non academic position
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by EDhims(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
I don't know if I will get called, I was asked to update my yrs of experience and I filled non
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by macino1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
bigcole:
pz how can i print out the slip after applying for the non-academic position of edo university, cos some people are saying dey printed a copy Bigcole 07063034871
I helped my cousin to apply. And I am equally helping out with other activities/information. I don't seams to get how it is possible to do a print out for the online application. You are to only apply and they will send invite to those they deem fit. Ask those telling you about print out to show you a copy or tell you how they got theirs. I will update you with any useful information when there is any.

1 Like

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by macino1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
jeffoe:
have they called for interview for non academic position
Not yet
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Maddockk: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Good evening everyone, please any information as regards call ups / interview for academic positions, particularly for Assistant Lecturers?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Jeremyaaa09: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
FESTAC101:
Is the university located in Edo town or Auchi?

Someone should help with the location in Edo state.

I have been invited for interview, Lecturer 11.

Kindly share your interview experience as regards the setup, questions and duration. Although some of us are still expecting invitations for AL.
Thanks, best of luck.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by jjstanley(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pls has any junior cadre aspirant(clerical staff et al) gotten sms to update thier data online? Or to come 4 interview?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by anthney87: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
meetozeh:
Assistant Lecturer test, they invited me to on 5th April. Any other person here with the invitation?

Assistant lecturer invite has started for 5th and 6th
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Progress2468(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
I applied for a non academic position

Any idea if they have started calling non academic applicants
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by ajayiolatunb: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Congratulations on ur invitation, Do u hv a PhD already or running ur PhD program?

1 Like

Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by owanguy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
academic session will start on the 11th of april. has anybody beign invited for non academic position ?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by opy002(m): 5:32am On Apr 05, 2016
anthney87:

Assistant lecturer invite has started for 5th and 6th
pls, what dept did u apply to?
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by iwedimarshal: 5:37am On Apr 05, 2016
I also got the iv for test as AL 5th. coming from PH. don't know the location. pls direction. is anyone in the coming from PH. contact me on 08038735422
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by iwedimarshal: 5:39am On Apr 05, 2016
my department is Banking and finance
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by opy002(m): 5:46am On Apr 05, 2016
iwedimarshal:
my department is Banking and finance
Alright, I wish u d best of luck
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 05, 2016
iwedimarshal:
I also got the iv for test as AL 5th. coming from PH. don't know the location. pls direction. is anyone in the coming from PH. contact me on 08038735422
Based on the shortness of time, I would suggest you take a bus (cant recall d transport company) @ waterlines park going straight to AUCHI, the University is a short distance 4rm there (motocycles operate there). However, owing to d fact that PH - Auchi is nt too frequent, it might take a while for the bus to gt filled up. In any case, it is better than travelling to Benin first (4hrs), n then taking a bus to AUchi (2hrs). The choice is urs, all the best.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Jeremyaaa09: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2016
I was also invited. On my way. Academic AL Biological Sciences. Best wishes.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by borie4u(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2016
Huh. Coming from lagos . Assistant lecturer geophysics
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by jeebz: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2016
All the best people and do yourselves proud. Remember to read up about your discipline, the school and any other thing you can lay your hands on. You can also ask applicants who have gone ahead of you.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by anthney87: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
if I tell u I rem na lie. guy I Ist apply for graduate asst but then saw the req u must have masters Ist then I went for non acad and I guess lab sci
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by tonix88: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
I am billed for tomorrow too. those that have attended should kindly give us info on what to read. also what credentials to go with. pls assist pals......
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by chichidiana(f): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
There are job vacancie in ibadan for call center agents. If you are interested please send your cvs to kentrovillerecruit@yahoo.com.
Requirements:
Must be a graduate from any discipline
Good communication skills.
Ability to speak good oral english and any of the three nigerian languages ( igbo, yoruba, hausa)
Must not be more than 29 years old
Must be a graduate
Must have good typing skills
Cvs should be sent on or before April 30th 2016.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by afunmmy: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
I aslo got the invite, i applied for AL, am in okada for now. Pls what are we expecting, written or oral? Any one in the house who has done his/hers shld help with good n quality info. I applied for comp science ( statistics option ). Tnx
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by tonix88: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
59 . afunmmy: Quote Post
I aslo got the invite, i applied for AL, am in okada for now. Pls what are we expecting, written or oral? Any one in the house who has done his/hers shld help with good n quality info. I applied for comp science ( statistics option ). Tnx

call me 08057115196 let's share thoughts
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Omoocash(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Has anyone in the college/faculty of Engineering be it Lecturer I I or Assistant Lecturer got invitation I have not gotten any invitation thinking if they have not started inviting Engineering graduates. ... Please share your views on this. Thanks
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by opy002(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Omoocash:
Has anyone in the college/faculty of Engineering be it Lecturer I I or Assistant Lecturer got invitation I have not gotten any invitation thinking if they have not started inviting Engineering graduates. ... Please share your views on this. Thanks
I am yet to be called. I also applied for AL in d faculty of engineering.
Re: Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff by Omoocash(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
opy002:

I am yet to be called. I also applied for AL in d faculty of engineering.

From their site, I only saw three faculties, : faculty of social sciences, faculty of Science and faculty of Art and Education.

No Engineering faculty yet. They may shortlist but pending the time they would be needed. I will still make more findings whether or not engineering graduates are called for both interview and cbt test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short. / "Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 / I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.