Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale (3953 Views)

SOLD!! Bestest !! Baddest!! Cane Corso Puppy For Sale - Italian Mastiff N100k / Diary Of My Petz (rottweiler, Caucasian, Gsd, Cane Corso) / Male Cane Corso For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by Kelvingarcia(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
I have a very healthy, well fed nd vaccinated 3 months cane corso up for sale at a very reasonable price.
Pls call or whatsapp me on the number :08099803143
Location is Kaduna
Price is #85,000 and very much negotiable for a serious buyer.

Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by tonio2wo: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
U r a very poor photographer

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by BomboyOnline: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
tonio2wo:
U r a very poor photographer

I doubt he can do much with that dog. The dog is a very poor example of an Italian Mastiff.
Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by BomboyOnline: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
This is what a 3 month old cane Corso should look like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by SingleSearrcher: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2016
BomboyOnline:
This is what a 3 month old cane Corso should look like.

You obviously don't own any pet, talk no more and stop exposing yourself. The guy is a poor photographer, understood.
Prove me wrong; Upload your own dog and its age.
The OP uploaded a dog to sell, keep you trash if you're not interested. Unserious minded individuals coming to play with someone's business.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by olumig(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2016
BomboyOnline:

I doubt he can do much with that dog. The dog is a very poor example of an Italian Mastiff.
. I share your thoughts, the snout is a giveaway.
Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by olumig(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2016
SingleSearrcher:

You obviously don't own any pet, talk no more and stop exposing yourself. The guy is a poor photographer, understood.
The OP uploaded a dog to sell, keep you trash if you're not interested. Unserious minded individuals coming to play with someone's business.
The OP would have been better off saying Cane Corso Mix, no one would have bothered correcting the impression being given.
Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by blackboy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
In Nigeria I dont know why ppl will call a mongrel a GSD a dobberman a Rot, a boerboer a bull mastiff n an alsatian a caucasian shepherd. Use the internet or go to a vet to tell you what breed it rily is. Sellers stop calling or claiming what is not.
Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by SingleSearrcher: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
olumig:
The OP would have been better off saying Cane Corso Mix, no one would have bothered correcting the impression being given.
blackboy:
In Nigeria I dont know why ppl will call a mongrel a GSD a dobberman a Rot, a boerboer a bull mastiff n an alsatian a caucasian shepherd. Use the internet or go to a vet to tell you what breed it rily is. Sellers stop calling or claiming what is not.

I still put to you all to upload your dogs and the ages. This nigeria, the so call pic from the internet is europe. The european is a full time breeder. This guy has a "poorly bred" Corso with poor photo session. If you think he has no rights to call his pet a Corso then throw your own stone and upload your dogs as I requested before.

OP this is to you-- You're a very very poor and shallow market, go feed your dog well first, get a good lens for pix, snap in the day hours in a good background and stop the Caricature/Comic of your dog or marketing. Take down the pix and redo. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by olumig(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
SingleSearrcher:

I still put to you all to upload your dogs and the ages. This nigeria, the so call pic from the internet is europe. The european is a full time breeder. This guy has a "poorly bred" Corso with poor photo session. If you think he has no rights to call his pet a Corso then throw your own stone and upload your dogs as I requested before.

OP this is to you-- You're a very very poor and shallow market, go feed your dog well first, get a good lens for pix, snap in the day hours in a good background and stop the Caricature/Comic of your dog or marketing. Take down the pix and redo. Cheers
chk this link for my boy at 7mnthshttp://www.nairaland.com/2530096/create-selfies-dogs-post-here/1#37289026
Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by SingleSearrcher: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
olumig:
chk this link for my boy at 7mnthshttp://www.nairaland.com/2530096/create-selfies-dogs-post-here/1#37289026
Rewrite your link well
Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by olumig(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
SingleSearrcher:

Rewrite your link well
Do the need full.
Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by tonio2wo: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by tonio2wo: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
SingleSearrcher:

its not pure breed, its mixed.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by rodmann(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
@Olumig...that is one kick ass Cane Corso you got....Kudos smiley
Re: 3 Months Cane Corso Up For Sale by olumig(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
rodmann:
@Olumig...that is one kick ass Cane Corso you got....Kudos smiley
Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Extra Territorial Rott,4th Attack This Year / Adult Male And Female French Mastiff For Sale / "Irish Marking" Boerboels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.