Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . (8964 Views)

Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / Most Coolest Guy On Nairaland,, check him out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
michelin89:

No I can't accept. What is yours is yours!  cheesy

Are u sure? else i go dash some else grin tongue
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2009
NUMBER OF POSTS

She actually has less than 1000 posts(as of today 18/07/2009 that is)  smiley
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2009
oyinda.:

david and congoshine,
more than likely you two have separate ppl in mind. this topic can therefore serve to kill two birds with one stone.
do not be afraid to spill it. no one will judge you. it is not a crime to fall in love with a beautiful woman. think about it. would you rather bottle up your emotions and live a life of torture or confess your love to your nairaland princess and allow us to see the genuine passion in your eyes? your beautiful, intelligent lady might also have the same feelings toward u but how would she know if you don't confess it? she deserves to know too. if she's single, you're a lucky man that's for sure. and if she's taken for the time being you can develop a friendship that can probably lead into a true romance in the future. think about it! reveal it and let us celebrate this joyous moment with you.

. . .or forever hold your peace.

Girl pls david n i are married already grin cheesy tongue
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2009
oyinda.:

david and congoshine,
more than likely you two have separate ppl in mind.  this topic can therefore serve to kill two birds with one stone.
do not be afraid to spill it. no one will judge you. it is not a crime to fall in love with a beautiful woman. think about it. would you rather bottle up your emotions and live a life of torture or confess your love to your nairaland princess and allow us to see the genuine passion in your eyes? your beautiful, intelligent lady might also have the same feelings toward u but how would she know if you don't confess it? she deserves to know too. if she's single, you're a lucky man that's for sure. and if she's taken for the time being you can develop a friendship that can probably lead into a true romance in the future. think about it! reveal it and let us celebrate this joyous moment with you. reveal.

err who is the above sermon to? Pls scratch David's name from above there . . . i already said my number 1 pick for coolest babe in this forum . . . that doesnt mean i'm going to marry her tomorrow.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2009
oyinda.:

david and congoshine,
more than likely you two have separate ppl in mind.  this topic can therefore serve to kill two birds with one stone.
do not be afraid to spill it. no one will judge you. it is not a crime to fall in love with a beautiful woman. think about it. would you rather bottle up your emotions and live a life of torture or confess your love to your nairaland princess and allow us to see the genuine passion in your eyes? your beautiful, intelligent lady might also have the same feelings toward u but how would she know if you don't confess it? she deserves to know too. if she's single, you're a lucky man that's for sure. and if she's taken for the time being you can develop a friendship that can probably lead into a true romance in the future. think about it! reveal it and let us celebrate this joyous moment with you. reveal.

Don't be serious over everything you read on this forum.
TOPE2000!:

Are u sure? else i go dash some else grin tongue

Believe me. Gravity is my enemy. I have enough pulling me back.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2009
oyinda.:

david and congoshine,

Oyin,this comes from the bottom of your heart & I really appreciate it kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

NUMBER OF POSTS

She actually has less than 1000 posts  smiley

That isnt a good clue jor . . . do u know how many ppl have less than 1000 posts? undecided

michelin89:

Believe me. Gravity is my enemy. I have enough pulling me back.

Stop being in denial honey . . . . besides there is always painkillers grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
davidylan:

err who is the above sermon to? Pls scratch David's name from above there . . . i already said my number 1 pick for coolest babe in this forum . . . t[b]hat doesnt mean i'm going to marry her tomorrow.[/b]

TOPE2000!:

Girl pls david n i are married already grin cheesy tongue

Chei see public disgrace!!!  grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2009
michelin89:

Na typo . . . . abi david grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Stop being in denial honey . . . . besides there is always painkillers grin

Omo I leave those for you. Sometimes I want them big but other times I like them small.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2009
michelin89:

Its completely impossible for me to marry tope tomorrow the 18th day of July 2009 . . . but you dont know what you cant see abi . . .  tongue
We're getting married next yr . . . official announcement from Davidylan . . . let other women now and forever hold their peace.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2009
RATHER UNUSUAL SKILLS

Probably due to her training,she has some rather,cool literary skills. . . .especially in the area of poetry  wink
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by oyinda3(f): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

Oyin,this comes from the bottom of your heart & I really appreciate it  kiss kiss

i'm sure you're going to respond to the heartfelt colloquy by revealing your princess' identity. or are you not? i will be very heartbroken if you don't.
I really want a chance to celebrate with you dear.
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2009
davidylan:

Its completely impossible for me to marry tope tomorrow the 18th day of July 2009 . . . but you dont know what you cant see abi . . .  tongue
We're getting married next yr . . . official announcement from Davidylan . . . let other women now and forever hold their peace.

Gbam . . . .  grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by whiteroses(f): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2009
does anyone still say "babe" anymore lol
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
oyinda.:

i'm sure you're going to respond to the heartfelt colloquy by revealing your princess' identity. or are you not? i will be very heartbroken if you don't.
I really want a chance to celebrate with you dear.
Unfortunately Oyin,she's taken already. . . so I can only limit myself to my literary onanism   cry cry cry

whiteroses:

YES !!!!! tongue
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by daduke2k(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2009
Platinumnk is cool, iice is cooler and tope2000 is COOLEST.Hw is dat 4 a start?
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
daduke2k:

Thanx jare

whiteroses:

wetin dem dey call am now? undecided
im a lil slow cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by whiteroses(f): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
daduke2k:

ahen oh i beg make you put me in the mix jare ewo ni gbogbo big girls group and me i no dey there? oya remix e lol
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by oyinda3(f): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
congoshine:

Unfortunately Oyin,she's taken already. . . so I can only limit myself to my literary onanism   cry cry cry

but you can still tell us who she is. right?
does she know who you are? does she even know u exist on NL? it is indeed a horrible predicament to suffer unrequited love  cry
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
whiteroses:

ahen oh i beg make you put me in the mix jare ewo ni gbogbo big girls group and me i no dey there? oya remix e lol

Back up and rewind angry
Who be gbogbo big girl? i op u dont mean that bodyshape wise else . . . na kill i go kill you
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
whiteroses:

To belong . . .  .SHOW YOUR FACE !!!
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Pataki: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2009
Arghh, cannot retrieve quotes! I swear some peeps take sepe before coming to post on this forum! grin

@ topic,
There are numerous cool ladies on the forum. As for the rambunctious ones, they know themselves already!
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 12:02am On Jul 18, 2009
Pataki:

Arghh, cannot retrieve quotes! I swear some peeps take sepe before coming to post on this forum! grin

Lmao grin grin grin
Bro pataki don kill me cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Back up and rewind angry
Who be gbogbo big girl? i op u dont mean that bodyshape wise else . . . na kill i go kill you

Kilode na? Otito. Nor worry. I am sure she didn't mean that. grin
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2009
michelin89:

Kilode na? Otito. Nor worry. I am sure she didn't mean that. grin

i hope so cheesy

@post
I think the coolest is tubabie cool
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 12:05am On Jul 18, 2009
ID ALPHABET

Her ID starts with the Letter. . . . . . . . ,
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2009
congoshine:

ID ALPHABET

I prefer when you go around making trouble. This new version is boring.

TOPE2000!:

i hope so cheesy

Mi hope so ni! [size=5pt]omo yoruba!![/size]
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by TOPE20001(f): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2009
congoshine:

ID ALPHABET

Ok . .  .did seun ask u to torment our lives with girl of ur dreams?
im getting tired of this jare . . . . speak now
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by congoshine(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2009
michelin89:

I prefer when you go around making trouble. This new version is boring.

Mi hope so ni! [size=5pt]omo yoruba!![/size]

Michelin. . .so I'm a trouble maker??  angry

Ok ,we'll continue the revelation in 24 hours then  angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by Pataki: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2009
@ Tope,
Kill you ke? Ur fenuso peeps go happy be that oh! I no be brother oh abeg! Ma so mi lenu joor.

Did u see my missed call?

@ topic,
I hope tpia makes the list!
Re: Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . by whiteroses(f): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2009
michelin89:

Kilode na? Otito. Nor worry. I am sure she didn't mean that.  grin
i know i dint mean it guessed i stepped a nerve i was just playing with her, fanks tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? / I Need A Virgin Guy / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.