Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump (1931 Views)

Why We Built Multibillion Naira Africa Tyre Village In Lagos ―ANTM / LPO Financing - Tyre Supplies To Reputable Haulage Company / 6 Tyre Truck Available For Haulage Services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by shiftbutton: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Have you ever been stranded on the road and had to remove your tyre because of a flat tyre.

Now you can pump your tyre without the help of a vulcanizer.
This machine can pump your tyre in less than 10mins, you can guauge your pressure yourself and pump according to the accurate pressure needed for your tyres.
No more cheating by the vulcaniser. No more N100 per typre gauging.
Just plug it into the cigarette lighter in your car and you are pumping.

Ships anywhere but Lekki residents can get their faster.

For yours
or call 0812

Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by iamSi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Follow @AlokuMotos for more tips
Have you ever been stranded on the road and had to remove your tyre because of a flat tyre. Now you can pump your tyre without the help of a vulcanizer. This machine can pump your tyre in less than 10mins, you can guauge your pressure yourself and pump according to the accurate pressure needed for your tyres. No more cheating by the vulcaniser. No more N100 per typre gauging. Just plug it into the cigarette lighter in your car and you are pumping. Ships anywhere but Lekki residents can get their faster. For yours send mail to shiftbuttonsystems@gmail.com or call 08129643080
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by robinho4u007(m): 5:01am On Mar 11, 2016
It's how much?
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by shiftbutton: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2016
10k only.
We will be happy to hear from you soon.

robinho4u007:
It's how much?
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by capnies: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
it looks bulky give the dimensions and weight n country of origin
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by shiftbutton: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thanks for your observation.
It is a rugged type, very different from some of the unreliable ones out there. It can however fit under your car seat conveniently.

capnies:
it looks bulky give the dimensions and weight n country of origin
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by shiftbutton: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2016
It is better to act now
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by shiftbutton: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Still available
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by shiftbutton: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Are you aware that that 40 psi that our vulcaniser usually use for our tyres is not the correct one for our tyres
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by shiftbutton: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Thanks for your patronage so far.
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by shiftbutton: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
When are you getting yours?
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by Bmedels26(f): 1:42pm On May 05, 2017
New improved Tyre Inflator #7500 give away price

contact 07065804088, 08036911296...

Description
3m power lead with cigarette lighter plug
1m detachable (screw on) rubber air hose
Metal valve fitting (screw on)
In-line pressure gauge
On/off switch
Three inflation adaptors stored in a Velcro pouch
Anti-vibration rubber feet
Carry handle
Specifications:
Voltage: DC 12V- 13.5V
Current Consumption : 10 amps
Flow Rate: 35 L/min (without loading)
Maximum pressure 150PSI

How to Use
1. To achieve optimal performance when operating the air compressor, your vehicle’s engine should be running
2. Plug the compressor’s power cord into the cigarette lighter socket or the battery of your vehicle. Screw the air hose‘s brass valve tip directly onto the tyre’s air valve.
3. Turn the compressor ON – begin to inflate the tyre
4. When pressure gauge reaches the desired pressure (normal tyre pressure is 28-35psi), switch the unit OFF and remove the air hose from the valve.

Precautions on use:

1. Allow sufficient cooling time before storing
2. No oiling is required as all parts are lifetime lubricated
3. To avoid exhausting the car battery, please have the engine running while using the air compressor
4. Please ensure that the power switch is in the OFF position when not in use

For All Other Inflatable Objects Including Bicycles tyres, Rafts, Air Beds, and Sport Balls:

1. Start your vehicle‘s engine, then plug the compressor‘s power cord into the cigarette lighter or the battery
2. Nozzles are provided to fit the inflatable objects. Simply screw the appropriate nozzle into the brass tip of the air hose.
3. Attach the appropriate nozzle to the inflatable object and turn the compressor on. Turn the compressor off when the object is inflated to the desired firmness or pressure.[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by Bmedels26(f): 1:49pm On May 05, 2017
New improved Tyre Inflator #7500 give away price

contact 07065804088, 08036911296...
click on this link[url] http://bethelmendels.com.ng/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=84&search=tyre+inflator
[/url]
Description
3m power lead with cigarette lighter plug
1m detachable (screw on) rubber air hose
Metal valve fitting (screw on)
In-line pressure gauge
On/off switch
Three inflation adaptors stored in a Velcro pouch
Anti-vibration rubber feet
Carry handle
Specifications:
Voltage: DC 12V- 13.5V
Current Consumption : 10 amps
Flow Rate: 35 L/min (without loading)
Maximum pressure 150PSI

How to Use
1. To achieve optimal performance when operating the air compressor, your vehicle’s engine should be running
2. Plug the compressor’s power cord into the cigarette lighter socket or the battery of your vehicle. Screw the air hose‘s brass valve tip directly onto the tyre’s air valve.
3. Turn the compressor ON – begin to inflate the tyre
4. When pressure gauge reaches the desired pressure (normal tyre pressure is 28-35psi), switch the unit OFF and remove the air hose from the valve.

Precautions on use:

1. Allow sufficient cooling time before storing
2. No oiling is required as all parts are lifetime lubricated
3. To avoid exhausting the car battery, please have the engine running while using the air compressor
4. Please ensure that the power switch is in the OFF position when not in use

For All Other Inflatable Objects Including Bicycles tyres, Rafts, Air Beds, and Sport Balls:

1. Start your vehicle‘s engine, then plug the compressor‘s power cord into the cigarette lighter or the battery
2. Nozzles are provided to fit the inflatable objects. Simply screw the appropriate nozzle into the brass tip of the air hose.
3. Attach the appropriate nozzle to the inflatable object and turn the compressor on. Turn the compressor off when the object is inflated to the desired firmness or pressure.[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by topher052: 2:52pm On May 13, 2019
Please contact me via 08138943767
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by Red7: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
shiftbutton:
10k only.
We will be happy to hear from you soon.

Good Evening

I didn't want to quite you on the literature thread but your comment caught my attention.

I have a team of three, myself and a couple of my brothers and together we write extensively and have cast experience in producing quality writings.

I'll like you to give me a trial as I promised you won't be dissapointed. Not only do I have a team of quality hands capable of working with me to bring your ideas to fruition, you can expect a mutually beneficial and rewarding relationship because " Relationships " to me is as beneficial as the financial rewards for writing.

You can count on me to produce captivating ebooks, product reviews, news articles, Health and fitness articles, Cryptocurrency and financial advisory articles.

Whatever your content needs maybe, you can count on me to give you satisfactory results. And, guess what, I use premium tools like Grammarly, Turnitin to list a few of the resources I use for working.

Kindly connect with me so we can discuss all your content writing needs on

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by shiftbutton: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Great.
I prefer email communication as you may have noticed. You can leave your email behind.
Thanks
Red7:

Good Evening

I didn't want to quite you on the literature thread but your comment caught my attention.

I have a team of three, myself and a couple of my brothers and together we write extensively and have cast experience in producing quality writings.

I'll like you to give me a trial as I promised you won't be dissapointed. Not only do I have a team of quality hands capable of working with me to bring your ideas to fruition, you can expect a mutually beneficial and rewarding relationship because " Relationships " to me is as beneficial as the financial rewards for writing.

You can count on me to produce captivating ebooks, product reviews, news articles, Health and fitness articles, Cryptocurrency and financial advisory articles.

Whatever your content needs maybe, you can count on me to give you satisfactory results. And, guess what, I use premium tools like Grammarly, Turnitin to list a few of the resources I use for working.

Kindly connect with me so we can discuss all your content writing needs on

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump by Red7: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
shiftbutton:
Great.
I prefer email communication as you may have noticed. You can leave your email behind.
Thanks

Freqit7 at Gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Job Within 3 Days Using A New Account On Fiverr / We Make Soap Cutters And Soap Molds / I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.