Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Best Blogging Site For Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Best Blogging Site For Programmers (1613 Views)

Best Laptops & Desktop Computers For Programmers?? / Mini Web Application Coding Challenge For Programmers / .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Blogging Site For Programmers by davidif: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2009
This is a popular website is used by programmers from microsoft, yahoo and google. You can ask any question on it.
This is the opportunity to work with some of the best programmers in the world and to learn from them.

http://stackoverflow.com/
Re: The Best Blogging Site For Programmers by blacksta(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2009
Thanks
Re: The Best Blogging Site For Programmers by davidif: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2009
No probs my brother, anything to help my folks back home.
Re: The Best Blogging Site For Programmers by emeke123(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2009
Great site, I personally use it when I run into obstacles @ work and school.
Re: The Best Blogging Site For Programmers by boyombo: 12:58am On Jul 22, 2009
hi, stackoverflow is not a blogging site. it is a variation of the expertexchange concept, where you can go and ask questions and get people volunteer answers,
The best blogs are specific to the technologies you use and the communities around them,
Re: The Best Blogging Site For Programmers by davidif: 3:50am On Aug 19, 2009
hi, stackoverflow is not a blogging site. it is a variation of the expertexchange concept, where you can go and ask questions and get people volunteer answers,
The best blogs are specific to the technologies you use and the communities around them,

well i didn't know, sorry for the error.

(1) (Reply)

Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XXIX / The New Germany Opportunity Card? / What Kind Of Laptop Do I Need For Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.