Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland (7361 Views)

Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 10, 2016
So, in light of the previous thread about the most awkward moniker.. Here is to name the handle you think is cool.. Lemme start.
Airsultan (obviously the coolest)
Cutehector- well, its fine.
I think YourMain is cool..
Add yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by vizkiz: 12:58am On Mar 10, 2016
puffpuffseller... This name sounds cool... I guess it is because I like puff puff angry
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by RoyalBlak007: 12:59am On Mar 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
vizkiz:
puffpuffseller... This name sounds cool... I guess it is because I like puff puff angry

...Honestly..this is..

..WICKED
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 10, 2016
VANQUAY...I so much love the exquisiteness...The illiterates will be like VAN-QWA or VAN-KWAY

But the Wise know it's actually pronounced VAN-key cool

3 Likes

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 10, 2016
lalasticlala

modified
lalasticlala

remodified
[size=14pt]lalasticlala[/size]

re-remodified
[size=18pt]lalasticlala[/size]

[size=22pt]calling this name makes me feel like am speaking in tongues[/size] grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by RoyalBlak007: 1:01am On Mar 10, 2016
...Def..

..ROYALBLAK
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:
Wicked is the next thing to call this poster. Lol
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 10, 2016
Potbelly
Smellymouth
49cents......wish he'd become a dollah already sad
KingCheezyPuff.... obviously wink
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 10, 2016
grin I will juz observe since I have not seen a moniker that caught my attention yet. cool
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by RoyalBlak007: 1:06am On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I will juz observe since I have not seen a moniker that caught my attention yet. cool

...Take the...

..spec off already! grin cheesy
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 10, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
VANQUAY...I so much love the exquisiteness...The illiterates will be like VAN-QWA or VAN-KWAY

But the Wise know it's actually pronounced VAN-key cool
Personally, i think it is cool too... Decker seems really mature and cool. Tosyne2much- I think this handle is cool too... Well, i will repeat it, kingcheezypuff sounds great too.. I just got to know estharfabian is actually esther fabian so i think its ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by vizkiz: 1:07am On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

I thought you were gonna scream out your boyfriend's name "mrcork"

Disappointed undecided
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 10, 2016
Souljeezy:
lalasticlala
The moniker sounds like some song rhyme, lol.
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by vizkiz: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Personally, i think it is cool too... Decker seems really mature and cool. Tosyn2much- I think this handle is cool too... Well, i will repeat it, kingcheezypuff sounds great too.. I just knew estharfabian is actually esther fabian so i think its ok.

which Estharfabian is cool

Bro that name sounds like a village girl's name. I don't know why she can't choose good name like kelly, Beyonce or even bingo... What kind of name is Estharfabian? (no offrnce) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 10, 2016
introvert
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Personally, i think it is cool too... Decker seems really mature and cool. Tosyn2much- I think this handle is cool too... Well, i will repeat it, kingcheezypuff sounds great too.. I just knew estharfabian is actually esther fabian so i think its ok.
Thank ya sir wink
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

which Estharfabian is cool

Bro that name sounds like a village girl's name. I don't know why she can't choose good name like kelly, Beyonce or even bingo... What kind of name is Estharfabian? (no offrnce) undecided

Lol.. I think you have a beef with her. Bingo? Come on man, thats so degrading, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Thank ya sir wink
welcome

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by vizkiz: 1:16am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol.. I think you have a beef with her. Bingo? Come on man, thats so degrading, lol.

shhhhh....waiting carefully for her reply...fingers crossed grin
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by AlienStar: 1:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Haven't seen any cool monicker, they are mostly weird.

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

shhhhh....waiting carefully for her reply...fingers crossed grin
grin grin grin .. Shhhh
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 10, 2016
AlienStar:
Haven't seen any cool monicker, they are mostly weird.
Mine!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Cutesexy1(f): 1:19am On Mar 10, 2016
Lol mine
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

which Esthârfabian is cool

Bro that name sounds like a village girl's name. I don't know why she can't choose good name like kelly, Beyonce or even bingo... What kind of name is Esthärfabian? (no offrnce) undecided

God, I Hate You! grin

I could smell the Testosterone! lipsrsealed

Airsultan, I Love your moniker. it's really dope. Unlike some people's Overly trashy and somewhat common Name I wouldn't wanna Mention. a name I'd definitely give the next puppy I'd adopt.

On second thought, I can't give my puppy such name! it's too denigrating...embarassed Vizkiz? Mbanu!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
God, I Hate You! grin

Airsultan, I Love your moniker. it's really dope. Unlike some people's Overly trashy and somewhat common Name I wouldn't wanna Mention. a name I'd definitely give the next puppy I'd adopt.

On second thought, I can't give my puppy such name! it's too denigrating...embarassed Vizkiz? Mbanu!
Ouch, thats so gonna hurt! Thanks btw... I bet vizkiz never saw that coming
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by vizkiz: 1:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
God, I Hate You! grin

yeah, I know. I love you too grin
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 10, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Lol mine
I thinks its not as cool as the handler behind it herself! smiley
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by vizkiz: 1:26am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Ouch, thats so gonna hurt! Thanks btw... I bet vizkiz never saw that coming

you need to push her to her limits to see what she is really capable of... I think she is in a good mood tonight though. It mostly happens during the monthly thing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by AlienStar: 1:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Your's isn't.... I mean you are "king of the air" or what.
AirSultan:
Mine!
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah, I know. I love you too grin

Lmao, who else seriously thinks this guy is not ok.. I mean WTH grin

1 Like

Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

you need to push her to her limits to see what she is really capable of... I think she is in a good mood tonight though. It mostly happens during the monthly thing undecided
Why do i think you are correct? Oh i know now.. She is popular for really weird posts i heard.. Well, she seems really cool tonight..
Re: Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 10, 2016
AlienStar:
Your's isn't.... I mean you are "king of the air" or what.
You do not play basketball... I honestly think you wont dig even if i explain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This / Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos / Rate My Transformation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.