Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:20 PM

Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) (19868 Views)

Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba / Asari Dokubo's Sister, Boma Goodhead Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa.(pics) / FG Delegation Visits Shi’ite Home Base At Gyallesu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Gossiplover: 5:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Delta State Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa on Wednesday, March 9, sent a delegation to Bayelsa State to pay a visit to Miss Ese Oruru and her family.The delegation include Rt Hon Tam Brisbe (Chief of Staff ), Hon. Patrick Ukah( Commissioner for Information ) Hon Henry Siapra ( Commissioner for Special Duties - Government House) Hon Tonye Timi ( Member representing Patani Local Govt state constituency). The delegation also stopped by the Bayelsa State Police Command where Ese Oruru is currently undergoing rehabilitation where they spoke to the Commissioner of Police.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/03/delta-state-government-delegation.html

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by delishpot: 5:19am On Mar 10, 2016
It's well with Naija o
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Gossiplover: 5:21am On Mar 10, 2016
More

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Nice move
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by mrphysics(m): 5:39am On Mar 10, 2016
Seems like a new Olajumoke is about to emerge. Very soon a scholarship for her to study abroad, meanwhile her lover is in prison.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by olaideeeedris(m): 5:50am On Mar 10, 2016
Father, let this unfortunate incident catapult ESE to her destiny (fame) and let this same incident catapult YUNUSA to his destiny (incarceration)... Amen

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 10, 2016
mrphysics:
Seems like a new is about to emerge. Very soon a scholarship for her to study abroad, meanwhile her abductor is in prison.
prison yes ke....

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 6:13am On Mar 10, 2016
Nice move

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Skako(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2016
ese Don turn to celeb now
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2016
So this matter still dey ground?
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by AnodaIT(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2016
Dem no get work

Thousands of "ESEs" are roaming the street of Delta being exploited everyday by men who take them into the house and unofficially convert them to housewives and sex slaves

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by wilcox(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Everything possible should be done to reintergrate her back to the society. One of this is what i ask for her, but not the one that comes with empty promises

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by loomer: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2016
mrphysics:
Seems like a new Olajumoke is about to emerge. Very soon a scholarship for her to study abroad, meanwhile her lover is in prison.

Where the lover suppose dey?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by gokay11(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Ese story sha
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by bastien: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2016
What so special about this case sef?

She wasn't forced for God sake, even the dude said he was the one that got her pregnant, so what? Let him marry her na.... Weitin come be the news there? Na today small pikin dey love dicck?

5 Likes

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2016
ESE is a Deltan. Am a Deltan. We don't do child marriage. May God forgive that 'yellow'

5 Likes

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by tolaadepej(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2016
Na wa for these people o, anyways d visit good sha
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by wishy30: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2016
I Can now see that ugly events like this is the easiest way to gain government's recognition.

I'll think about it
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Greet Ese for me o.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2016
mrphysics:

Her 'lover'?
You are not bright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2016
Dey don comot the belle Na watin I wan read/hear be that angry

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by olowo72(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2016
"Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness and compassion.
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by Acjohn(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2016
where then dey since? instead of using this incidence to shine, which is hypocritical, why don't they set up a committee to investigate the countless others missing.
instead of blaming culprits like Yinusa, I would blame the government for not setting up agencies to investigate, apprehend and prosecute people like that to scare others.
Such abduction is supported by, Islam and who is who in the north that's why it continue. The government of the day is a Muslim, if you don't protect your own who will?
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by JAZES(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2016
AnodaIT:
Dem no get work

Thousands of "ESEs" are roaming the street of Delta being exploited everyday by men who take them into the house and unofficially convert them to housewives and sex slaves

But at least this has come to the open and justice is about to be served.
I think we should commend d delta state govt

4 Likes

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by 5starmilitant: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2016
You people are only talking about the abducted Ese, Please where's introvert? tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by chrixus(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Please who noticed that ese's family house has finally changed from the one posted before

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by keko14: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by 1shortblackboy: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
bastien:

She wasn't forced for God sake, even the dude said he was the one that got her pregnant, so what? Let him marry her na.... Weitin come be the news there? Na today small pikin dey love dicck?
guy I just don't understand peopl that. Make this kind of statements. Is it that u don't know that by law a child is incapable of giving consent for sex and anyone that has sex with her has commited statutory rape or is it that ur also a peodophile undecided

3 Likes

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by sinola(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2016
delishpot:
It's well with Naija o

mehn,see their wonderful house.It thot that so called Ese Oruru is from a poor home.
Meanwhile i am starting to apportion blame on Oruru family somehow.Something is telling me that they consented to the abduction.

1 Like

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by TippyTop(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2016
bastien:

Only in naija would a grown man openly support paedophilia.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) by sinola(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2016
delishpot:
It's well with Naija o

mehn,see their wonderful house.I even thot that the so called Ese Oruru is from a poor helpless family.
Meanwhile i am starting to apportion blame on Oruru family somehow.Something is telling me that they consented to the abduction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Briefs On Lagos-Ibadan Railway Projects (Photos) / Tinubu Freed, Orubebe Convicted — CCT Cases Of Five Prominent Nigerians / Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.