Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) (16660 Views)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Taeewo(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2016
How true
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Belexy95: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2016
May be he's a known cultist and a gun runner. Wike said the unrest in rivers is cult related and not political.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by ademega(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2016
no one is above the law government
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by gbishman: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2016
Why do this jobless youths not wait for the outcome of the security spokes man address before taking to the streets. This is another evidence of how jobless and frustrated the rivers youths are.
They use to used as Tamariv officers now they are loafing the streets
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2016
alpattini:
What goes around, comes around!!! I am remembering what happened during the last election where some key APC stake holders where detained until after that election.... @OP, Do you remember?
i remember nothing.....stop wit the lies.
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by MinCeteris: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2016
That guy is just a cultist. The security agents should do their work without any fear of blackmail or intimidation.

According to Wike's Information commissioner:

"The attempt by any political party to appropriate every arrested cultist in River State as their member might mean that the party is in fact the sponsor of these satanic cult clashes, all in an attempt to destabilize the Wike administration'
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by JhoeKay(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2016
Diz is #Changi grin
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by whytet01(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2016
He has been released by the security operative...believe me....just now.... #PDPisRIVERS#..#fortheloveofwike#
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by valslove8715(f): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2016
ratiken:
Buhari and Amaechi are aimed at setting SS on fire.
This is despite the hunger, poverty, electricity black-out, no fuel, no jobs, failed economy, no forex ...... Yet they find time to set sections of the country on fire.

Nigeria is in some deep poo. And people expect the gas pipelines to the power plants to be untampered with following these FG actions. This black-out is actually here to stay.

When heaven falls everyone on earth bears the burden
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by valslove8715(f): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2016
manup:

Stop peddling lies if u are not from Rivers State.
We knew it will come to this because its the plan of APC to arrest strong PDP chieftains before the election next week.

Same thing that was done in Ekiti when PDP was in power.
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 11:05am On Mar 10, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Jobless youths.
OP please understand the meaning of the word "Abduction " biko
People protest, you called them jobless, people stay idle in face of oppression, you called them docile, cowards etc. Are you not tired of this line of thought? How do you conclude they are jobless? Because they are protesting? What actually made you called them jobless?
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by phemybof(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Another bad news for ipod
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Adagba1: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Pick them all lock them all rig your election according to supreme court its the highest rigger that wins,Pdp stop complaining
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by hyelhira: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Orubebeism is real undecided

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Did anybody notice the Food is Ready signpost which seems to aptly describes the purpose of the protest

Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by igbsam(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2016
And yoy think Wike and his goons didn't plan this ?
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2016
ratiken:
Buhari and Amaechi are aimed at setting SS on fire.
This is despite the hunger, poverty, electricity black-out, no fuel, no jobs, failed economy, no forex ...... Yet they find time to set sections of the country on fire.

Nigeria is in some deep poo. And people expect the gas pipelines to the power plants to be untampered with following these FG actions. This black-out is actually here to stay.
itz da ss regiön da stands to lose more. Are guyz foolz to b willing toolz in d handz of buhari i.e if ur claimz are true. Kip blowing da pipe line and rendering ur land and water bodies useless as a result of oil spillage and letz see who da worst loser wld b.
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by HARDDON: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
santuse:
when they killed and burnt an APC member in that axis no protest, now they are protesting because a PDP members arrest not killed.
smh

Itz a pdp state, Apc? Unknown virus!
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by manup: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
adanny01:

So, only Rivers indigenes are allowed to peddle lies about the state. By extension, only PDP should lie since PDP is the only devil in Rivers abi?

How about the truth, can a non indigene like me say the truth?

What truth do u have to tell the world other than lies.
If you are in Rivers then you should know better that APC are spreading lies and tell me what you people get to gain from this.
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by manup: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
santuse:
when they killed and burnt an APC member in that axis no protest, now they are protesting because a PDP members arrest not killed.
smh

It is very pity that an APC member was burnt to death, it is not what we should be practicing in Nigeria today.
But do u know APC in that LGA is troublesome?
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by adanny01(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
manup:

What truth do u have to tell the world other than lies.
If you are in Rivers then you should know better that APC are spreading lies and tell me what you people get to gain from this.

The protest and this thread is a lie from PDP. While you see the truth in your eyes i see lies. It is not strange if i see truth in my eyes.

While your truth protest showed 15 ppl, i saw more than a 1000 protesting the arrest of some locals who evicted a fulani boy from their community that has been disturbing them. Yet that news didnt make front page nor appear anywhere online but you PDP want to show us pics of massive support you get which are always lies.
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by manup: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2016
adanny01:

The protest and this thread is a lie from PDP. While you see the truth in your eyes i see lies. It is not strange if i see truth in my eyes.

While your truth protest showed 15 ppl, i saw more than a 1000 protesting the arrest of some locals who evicted a fulani boy from their community that has been disturbing them. Yet that news didnt make front page nor appear anywhere online but you PDP want to show us pics of massive support you get which are always lies.

Come to Rivers State and see.
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by adanny01(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2016
manup:

Come to Rivers State and see.

When Wike is on a killing spree? Even if you will pay my all expense plus 2way flight ticket, i wont go there. Wiked Wike is a badass.
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by manup: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2016
adanny01:

When Wike is on a killing spree? Even if you will pay my all expense plus 2way flight ticket, i wont go there. Wiked Wike is a badass.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahahahhaahhahhahhaahahahahahhhahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only riggers are afraid of coming to Rivers State.
Rivers State is as peaceful and a snake.
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by adanny01(m): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2016
manup:

Hahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahahahhaahhahhahhaahahahahahhhahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only riggers are afraid of coming to Rivers State.
Rivers State is as peaceful and a snake.

Oh, am now a rigger? Which election did i rig? Why are you inviting me to Rivers? Who is a rigger? Is it not he who kills his opposition supporters and run their officials out of town.

I dont care what Wike does, all i wish is for APC and Ameachi to leave Wiked Wike alone so he can stop the gruesome murders he calls cult war. I have my own problems in my state but is far better than yours.
Re: Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) by manup: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2016
adanny01:

Oh, am now a rigger? Which election did i rig? Why are you inviting me to Rivers? Who is a rigger? Is it not he who kills his opposition supporters and run their officials out of town.

I dont care what Wike does, all i wish is for APC and Ameachi to leave Wiked Wike alone so he can stop the gruesome murders he calls cult war. I have my own problems in my state but is far better than yours.

I love ur response.
Help me ask Ameachi to just relax eh. Which is ur state sef? What makes it better than Rivers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Intervenes In Benue Crisis, Meets With Ortom, Traditional Rulers(photos) / Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) / 2023 Presidency: More Cracks In APC Over ‘open’ Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.