Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

You Can Start A Bulk SMS Business And Start Earning From It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Can Start A Bulk SMS Business And Start Earning From It (471 Views)

Are You Currently Earning From Your Blog? / ** 50 Small & Big Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start A Bulk SMS Business And Start Earning From It by CreativeWeb(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2016
[size=12pt]This is to announce to all Nairalanders that want to start a bulk sms business that I am here to help all of you. I have what it takes to get you started in this business. All of us can succeed in this business because the sky is very vast. You can join and cut your own pie of the cake. I will expose to you everything you need know to succeed in this business. I will design the website for you with a premium joomla template. I will install the spc4 and integrate premium sms API into it. I will give you some marketing secrets to make you stay ahead of the pack. You have what it take to succeed in this business. I will show you how to succeed. If I succeeded in this business, then you can succeed. Bulk sms business is very lucrative. It gives you steady source of income. And if you do some serious marketing with the secrets I will give you, you will have a great breakthrough in the business.

Your Part:

1. Get a domain and hosting at www.siteground.com or www.stablehost.com

2. Get an spc4 license key at www.smsportalcreator.com

My Part:
1. Design the portal with a premium template.

2. Install spc4, tweak it and integrate sms API.

3. Sell sms to you at a competitive pricing that will make you resell and make good profit.

Let's get started. Get in-touch with me:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Vacancy: Apply / Padypady.com The Nigeria Website That Have Attracted Facebook And Google / Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.