Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ (817 Views)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Bobbyaf(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2009
http://www.john1429.org/video/antichrist/Antichrist-128.html

Watch this video for the indicators. Its not just using 666 as a set of numbers in pointing out the beast of Revelation 13, because several names have been shown to bear that number.

You have to look at all the signs and indicators that were pointed out by both Daniel in chapter 7:25 and John in Revelation 13.

Enjoy.
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Tudor6(f): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2009
Haba! With all the anti christ threads on how to identify the AC and what not, the guy would be pretty scared to show his face coz everybody already claims to know who he is.
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
Real ANTI_CHRIST dont hide their Identity! cool
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Bobbyaf(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2009
@ Tudor

Haba! With all the anti christ threads on how to identify the AC and what not, the guy would be pretty scared to show his face coz everybody already claims to know who he is.

The Anti-Christ is not a person, but a system run by men. That is why the prophets were specific in saying how long the system would have lasted for before its temporary demise in 1798, which proves how accurate the bible is.

The papal system got real power in AD538 when the last of its opposing forces, the Astrogothic Arian kingdom was finally destroyed. It came to a temporary end in AD1798, exactly 1260 years as the bible had predicted, when Napolean's revolution abolished papal authority. Hence history without a doubt points to only one religious-political system that ruled during that period as the Roman Catholic Church.

Since 1929 (the deadly would was healed) when the Italian dictator Benito Mussolini under the Lateran treaty gave the Vatican city to the pope. Once more the church was given an opportunity to heal since 1798. The Vatican is ruled not only by the pope, but by a king making it an independent state . It sends out ambassadors to the various countries it has a political relationship with, and receives theirs.

So when one puts all the pieces together there can only be one power that fits the bill, and that power is the Roman Catholic organization that poses as a church, but in reality is not.

If it were it would not have signed a concordat with Germany while it killed close to 6 million Jews. It could not have financed the war at a time when Germany was flat broke. Yes, how else could Germany have maintained a war when its inflationary rate was so high? Hitler himself was the son of a Catholic.
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Tudor6(f): 12:16am On Jul 19, 2009
Shut up abeg!
I'm not suprised, you'll go to any length to demonize the catholic church. This is coming from an atheist shows how desperate and silly you've become.
You and No2Atheism are the most arrogant and ignorant christians on this forum spamming the whole board with your baseless and hogwash theories.
Now the anti christ is a system haba! What the hell is that?? Do you read scriptures diagonally??
I'm sure No2atheism hasn't told you about how god revealed to him that jesus was a black man! -what a joker that guy is! grin grin

You both carry yourselves like the fountain of truth, as if you have conference briefings with god every morning. You condemn other christians to hell like you're perfect. . . What hypocrites!
LEAVE THE CATHOLICS ALONE!!!
They're by far the most peaceful group on this forum, they stick to their threads and never interfere or claim to have all knowledge of the truth. They never start threads lambasting other christian groups, I personally never post on their threads, i respect them. You on the other hand have started countless threads against the catholic church everytime on idolatory- yeah we already know!! We heard you the friggn' first time!
When will you and your fellow spammer learn to be HUMBLE?? Is that what jesus commands you to do? I'm sure he'll be ashamed of the both of you in his grave.

The conduct of catholics on this forum is enough to convert anyone through their peaceful ways but you and your colleague on the other hand can only convert Indian Hemp/marijuana smokers coz thats what it seems you lot smoke before receiving inspiration to come post useless and baseless conspiracy theories like jesus was a black man grin grin. . . I rest for now
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by bindex(m): 12:56am On Jul 19, 2009
Tudór:

Shut up abeg!
I'm not suprised, you'll go to any length to demonize the catholic church. This is coming from an atheist shows how desperate and silly you've become.
You and No2Atheism are the most arrogant and ignorant christians on this forum spamming the whole board with your baseless and hogwash theories.
Now the anti christ is a system haba! What the hell is that?? Do you read scriptures diagonally??
I'm sure No2atheism hasn't told you about how god revealed to him that jesus was a black man! -what a joker that guy is! grin grin

You both carry yourselves like the fountain of truth, as if you have conference briefings with god every morning. You condemn other christians to hell like you're perfect. . . What hypocrites!
LEAVE THE CATHOLICS ALONE!!!
They're by far the most peaceful group on this forum, they stick to their threads and never interfere or claim to have all knowledge of the truth. They never start threads lambasting other christian groups, I personally never post on their threads, i respect them. You on the other hand have started countless threads against the catholic church everytime on idolatory- yeah we already know!! We heard you the friggn' first time!
When will you and your fellow spammer learn to be HUMBLE?? Is that what jesus commands you to do? I'm sure he'll be ashamed of the both of you in his grave.

The conduct of catholics on this forum is enough to convert anyone through their peaceful ways but you and your colleague on the other hand can only convert Indian Hemp/marijuana smokers coz thats what it seems you lot smoke before receiving inspiration to come post useless and baseless conspiracy theories like jesus was a black man grin grin. . . I rest for now

No2atheism for one reason or the other decides to create his own black jesus using the bible. He then turns around and berate catholics as worshipers of satan who will all rot in "hell" for their twisted and non christian beliefs. He also believes that the present jews living in Israel today are impersonators and criminals who are not the real jews talked about in the bible. He has his own theories and uses the bible to defend and rationalize all his convoluted theories and positions. grin grin

Bobbyaf on the other hand will never stop berating the catholics for one reason or the other, this i find very funny considering the fact that he is a seven day adventist a sect that have a very weird set of belief. This is the same bobbyaf who does not believe in hell as other christians on nairaland do, yet he never stops bashing the catholics but what goes around comes back around as the saying goes, the catholic church has repressed, malign, maimed and killed a lot of people in the past now the table has turned and they have to accept what ever is thrown at them.
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Tudor6(f): 1:16am On Jul 19, 2009
Bindex i'm begining to think that guy No2Atheism is a loon.
I've never seen someone that can deduce conspiracy theories from absolute rubbish at the same time condemning any and everyone who doesn't believe him to hell. That guy has talents!

So bobybaf is a seventh day adventist who doesn't believe in hell, . . But he'll team up with No2Atheism who condemns everyone apart from himself to hell and they go bashing the catholics, forgetting that according to each of their sects the other is a sinner. Maybe when they finish with the RCC's they'll turn on one another!
Christianity is one big joke! grin grin grin
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by bindex(m): 1:47am On Jul 19, 2009
Tudór:

Bindex i'm begining to think that guy No2Atheism is a loon.
I've never seen someone that can deduce conspiracy theories from absolute rubbish at the same time condemning any and everyone who doesn't believe him to hell. That guy has talents!

So bobybaf is a seventh day adventist who doesn't believe in hell,  . . But he'll team up with No2Atheism who condemns everyone apart from himself to hell and they go bashing the catholics, forgetting that according to each of their sects the other is a sinner. Maybe when they finish with the RCC's they'll turn on one another!
Christianity is one big joke! grin grin grin

You have said it all, the belief that is called christianity is all about personal interpretation of the bible and self projecting yourself as god. Since no god has ever told them anything about himself all they are left to do is self project them selves as god using the book that they have been raised to believe is the word of god. No2atheism self projects himself as god and sees the god of the bible as a black person. He then uses passages in the bible to support his position based on his personal interpretation of the text. Which is all christianity has been and will continue to be about (personal interpretation of the bible) that is why there are over 30,000 at each others neck battling it out and trying to find out which is the "true" sect.

Once No2atheism is done with the catholics he will then try to convert bobybaf into his own sect by showing bobybaf how wrong his beliefs are based on the bible. bobybaf will then self project himself as god and show no2athesim how right his beliefs are based on the same bible and a new conflict will begin with each side using the bible to justify their positions and claim victory over the other sect while condemning them to hell for their unchristian belief.

The whole saga called christianity is a pathetic joke yet they same people will look down on you, disparage you or feel "sorry" for you for not subscribing to the fairy tale they themselves are yet to understand. Pathetic isn't it? The only time christians come together is when you tell them that their god does not exist else they are constantly on each others neck fighting with each other and trying to show each other how wrong their beliefs are. keep in mind that they all use the bible to condemn or berate each other.
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by No2Atheism(m): 3:07am On Jul 19, 2009
I never knew i was this popular so much so that even bindex and tudor are now mentioning me on topic which i have not posted anything and which has nothing to do with me personally. . . . grin . . . . wonders shall never end on nairaland.

Imagine Tudor and Bindex are so worried about protecting the "White Messiah" based on wat else but  western indoctrination and their past pre-atheism image of who the Messiah looks like.

Tudor ur conversion to Atheism is not yet complete, considering that you are still fighting for and holding on to a white image of the Messiah.

-------------------------------------------

By the way, @tudor stop lying behind my back, i never condemned everyone apart from myself to hell, even though i am not afraid to tell the truth exactly as it is written in the bible (which u do not believe in by the way, hence should not be so worried about)

@tudor

u obviously have an ego problem, considering that you are going out on threads that have nothing to do with and then mentioning my name, cus i refuse to be indoctrinated by European lies even when i have shown you from the bible what the Creator Himself said (it was not my interpretation, it was not a translation, i literarily showed you where the Creator Himself said the Isrealites were like the Ethiopians, and funny enough the last time i checked, i am yet to see a white ethiopian)

@bindex, learn not to join bandwagon mentality, it helps to have an independent thought, even if the whole world is against you.
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Bobbyaf(m): 4:24am On Jul 19, 2009
@ Bindex

Bobbyaf on the other hand will never stop berating the catholics for one reason or the other, this i find very funny considering the fact that he is a seven day adventist a sect that have a very weird set of belief. This is the same bobbyaf who does not believe in hell as other christians on nairaland do, yet he never stops bashing the catholics but what goes around comes back around as the saying goes, the catholic church has repressed, malign, maimed and killed a lot of people in the past now the table has turned and they have to accept what ever is thrown at them.

Weird set of beliefs? grin Sorry Bindex I do believe in the reality of hell. If the bible teaches it then I believe it. What makes my beliefs different is how I view the reality of hell. I don't believe its a place where sinners burn indefinitely.
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Krayola2(m): 5:17am On Jul 19, 2009
@topic
grin grin grin I swear this Bobbyaf no go kill person. . .Bobbyaf, u are a christian babalawo. Are u sure u read the same Bible as the rest of the Christian world? And it's funny how only u have the right insight of what the Bible is "really" saying.
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Abuzola(m): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2009
The christian are the anti christ from all perspective, they did what jesus never did, they transgress , what happen to thousand of jesus teaching gospel rejected by constantine. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Diva1(f): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

The christian are the anti christ from all perspective, they did what jesus never did, they transgress , what happen to thousand of jesus teaching gospel rejected by constantine. A word is enough for the wise

Do you know the definition of a "[b]Christ[/b]ian"? How can you say christians are the anti-christ? What are the things christians did that Jesus Christ never did? Is it sin? or what?
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Krayola2(m): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2009
That video is full of nonsense. Almost nothing it claims is accurate. (except for the change of the sabbath)

I would spend the time refuting the claims one by one, but it will take a while, and since no one takes u seriously anyways, it isn't worth the effort.

But, for instance, in your video,  a day in Bible prophecy is a year,so the periods of Catholic prosecution are 1,260years. which ur video claims is from 538 to 1798 CE.

But the FACTS are different. Persecution of Christians in Rome started in the fourth century, Portuguese lasted till 1821; the Spanish
in 1808; the Roman inquisition in the Papal States ended in the 1860s.

Another is that Vicarius Filli Dei (Vicar of the Son of God) is not an official title of the pope and isn't inscribed on anything the pope wears (ever). Wikipedia could have told u this. It is conspiracy theory and lots of photos exist to back it up. Not one piece of evidence has ever been produced to support this claim of yours.

The one that had the inscrption u mention was given to a pope as a gift by constantine, and it was referring to Saint Peter himself. The real title used by the church is Vicarius Christi (Vicar of Christ)

Secondly, using the system used in the calculations, the name, and not just some contrived title, of the founder of the 7th day adventist church also adds up to 666. I'm sure u knew that already wink

Vicarius Filii Dei does have the mathematical value of 666 in Latin. Here's how it works. Like many ancient languages, such as Greek and Hebrew, some Latin letters are also used for numbers: I = 1, V = 5, X = 10, L = 50, C = 100, D = 500 and M = 1000. drop out the no-value letters. The letter "u" is rendered as V and the letter "w," which doesn't exist in the Latin alphabet, would be rendered as VV. So this title would read in Latin as VICARIVS FILII DEI

VICARIVS FILII DEI  does add up to 666. Isolate the numbers and this is what you get: 5 (v) + 1 (i) + 100 (c) + 1 (i) + 5 (V) + 1 (i) + 50 (L) + 1 (i) + 1 (i) + 500 (d) + 1 (i) = 666

Using the same math exercise we did above, the name of the woman who started the Seventh-Day Adventist church, Ellen Gould White, also adds up to 666 in Latin. (L + L + V +D + V + V + I = 666)..

Does this prove she is the beast?

This Bobbyaf guy is a clown. He just regurgitates stuff his fellow lemmings tell him without checking it out for himself.
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by No2Atheism(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

The christ[/b]ian are the anti [b]christ from all perspective, they did what jesus never did, they transgress , what happen to thousand of jesus teaching gospel rejected by constantine. A word is enough for the wise

Mallam abuzola even [i]Confus[/i]cious would want to change his name to[b] [i]Smart[/i]icious[/b] because of you. grin grin grin
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Krayola2(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2009
The video also claims the vatican has state power. yeah, over 900 people.  grin grin grin. Bobbyaf, wtf? do u think?
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by mazaje(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

And then moslems are fools forever for believing in the rants of a deluded mad man called mohammed no?
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Abuzola(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2009
Mazaje, ka shiga hankalin ka
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by bindex(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2009
No2Atheism:

I never knew i was this popular so much so that even bindex and tudor are now mentioning me on topic which i have not posted anything and which has nothing to do with me personally. . . . grin . . . . wonders shall never end on nairaland.

Imagine Tudor and Bindex are so worried about protecting the "White Messiah" based on wat else but  western indoctrination and their past pre-atheism image of who the Messiah looks like.

Tudor ur conversion to Atheism is not yet complete, considering that you are still fighting for and holding on to a white image of the Messiah.

By the way, @tudor stop lying behind my back, i never condemned everyone apart from myself to hell, even though i am not afraid to tell the truth exactly as it is written in the bible (which u do not believe in by the way, hence should not be so worried about)

@tudor

u obviously have an ego problem, considering that you are going out on threads that have nothing to do with and then mentioning my name, cus i refuse to be indoctrinated by European lies even when i have shown you from the bible what the Creator Himself said (it was not my interpretation, it was not a translation, i literarily showed you where the Creator Himself said the Isrealites were like the Ethiopians, and funny enough the last time i checked, i am yet to see a white ethiopian)

@bindex, learn not to join bandwagon mentality, it helps to have an independent thought, even if the whole world is against you.

Are you so uncomfortable with your race that you have to force the jewish carpenter to belong to your race? if the present day jew living in israel are impersonators as you claim then how did the hebrew language and all the culture survive?
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Tudor6(f): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2009
bindex:

Are you so uncomfortable with your race that you have to force the jewish carpenter to belong to your race? if the present day jew living in israel are impersonators as you claim then how did the hebrew language and all the culture survive?
Honestly bindex i've never seen anyone like No2Atheism. He's the ONLY christian on NL pushing this theory of a black jesus. . .his source? He claims "the creator told him" - i wonder if its not the same creator davidylan and noetic claim to know or are they different??

He keeps dismissing present day jews as europeans with no link to ancient jews like he has a conscise geneology of every israelite alive today. He claims to be a seasoned researcher but common sense couldn't dictate to him that the jews were dispersed and surely interbred with europeans. No2Atheism that they look like europeans doesn't make them non-jews.
This is fast becoming an obsession, seek counselling before you comit suicide because no one believed your far-fetched theory of a negro jesus.
Black jesus. . .grin grin grin
This gets me laughing all the time! grin grin grin grin
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Krayola2(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2009
Tupac, Biggie and Elvis are still alive. They live in a luxury condo in a Bangladeshi red light district. If u listen to their lyrics properly u will find clues to the address. The prophet Nas said it all in this album "Stillmtatic". Ye fools, learneth well thy rap, lest thou shall rot!!
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Bobbyaf(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2009
@ Krayola

I refuse to stoop to your level of hatred, and cynicism. Its either you lack deep insight, which I believe resulted from an improper education, or you're plain silly. Its best if you keep silent, because the more you express yourself, the more you reveal your ignorance.  wink
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Bobbyaf(m): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2009
@ Tudor

Shut up abeg! I'm not suprised, you'll go to any length to demonize the catholic church.

You soon find out what word demonize means. can't even put up a reasonable debate.

This is coming from an atheist shows how desperate and silly you've become.

An Athiest in your dreams. Deep down you're struggling with the thought of the reality of God, and that is why you live on these forums without a sense of purpose. You need to get a life.

And what does that make of you? You're barely educated, yet you have the most chat.

Now the anti christ is a system Huh haba! What the hell is that?? Do you read scriptures diagonally??

If its not a system then what is it then? If you were a diligent student of history you'd have picked up something from the lessons I have been teaching you, but alas your warped sense of intelligence has gotten the better of you. Truth has already overcome you.

You both carry yourselves like the fountain of truth, as if you have conference briefings with god every morning.

Yes I do. I talk to Him daily. Who do you talk to, Satan? It would appear so, grin

You condemn other christians to hell like you're perfect. . . What hypocrites! LEAVE THE CATHOLICS ALONE!!!

We correct their paganistic teachings. By the way are you now representing the Catholics? Pleading for the Catholics? grin cheesy

The conduct of catholics on this forum is enough to convert anyone through their peaceful ways but you and your colleague on the other hand can only convert Indian Hemp/marijuana smokers coz thats what it seems you lot smoke before receiving inspiration to come post useless and baseless conspiracy theories like jesus was a black man Grin Grin. . . I rest for now

There you go! Where were you when Catholics killed millions of Christians?
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Tudor6(f): 5:12am On Jul 20, 2009
Bobbyaf:

@ Tudor

You soon find out what word demonize means. can't even put up a reasonable debate.
I'd be embarassing myself if i were to debate with you. . . .your mind is so screwed up you'd probably think i'am the pope. . .

An Athiest in your dreams. Deep down you're struggling with the thought of the reality of God, and that is why you live on these forums without a sense of purpose. You need to get a life.
You keep displaying your arrogance, proving me extremely right! Like i said, you claim to know all about everyone and god, bear in mind that unrepentant know-alls are merely trying to cover up their own latent stupidity. I guess in bobbybaf kingdom purpose entails starting 50 threads on the catholic church repeating the same sh*t over and over again, are you an slowpoke??

And what does that make of you? You're barely educated, yet you have the most chat.

hmmm, if by education you mean receiving lectures from an imaginary friend called holy spirit , then yes i'm not. . .

If its not a system then what is it then? If you were a diligent student of history you'd have picked up something from the lessons I have been teaching you, but alas your warped sense of intelligence has gotten the better of you. Truth has already overcome you.

Ha ha ha grin grin grin You sound like a misguided sci-fi geek. The antichrist isn't a system and i know exactly what it is. . . .it's a FABLE, FAIRYTALE, LIE, MYTH e.t.c
I'm sorry i've not been a diligent student of your teachings but i'm generally allergic to BULLSH*T!!

Yes I do.[b] I talk to Him daily. [/b]Who do you talk to, Satan? It would appear so,  grin

This condition has a name. . .it's schizophrenia, where you have conversations with imaginary characters {there're drugs for this you know}. At least you aint far gone unlike some people who converse with a black jesus grin grin

We correct their paganistic teachings. By the way are you now representing the Catholics? Pleading for the Catholics?  grin cheesy

What in the world makes you think the teachings of your own sect is exclusively right?? They[catholics] back their practices with scripture and as far as i can tell it's the same bible used by you. Last time i checked bobbybaf isn't the official interpreter of the scriptures. . .so leave your deductions to yourself and allow them practice what they feel is right! Afterall people are free to deduce what they want from a fantasy book like the bible.

There you go! Where were you when Catholics killed millions of Christians?
I was right there observing the whole spectacle.
I didn't see any Bobbybaf as one of the victims though. . .
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Krayola2(m): 5:38am On Jul 20, 2009
Bobbyaf:

@ Krayola

I refuse to stoop to your level of hatred, and cynicism. Its either you lack deep insight, which I believe resulted from an improper education, or you're plain silly. Its best if you keep silent, because the more you express yourself, the more you reveal your ignorance.  wink

hahahahahaha. . . . Respond to what? I dare u. I haven't rebutted the rest of the crap on that video yet. I don't want to embarrass u that much. And u talk of someone gettin an education? Talking some crap about the Ostrogoths, trying to sound like he knows what he is talkin about

Bobbyaf:

@ Tudor

The Anti-Christ is not a person, but a system run by men. That is why the prophets were specific in saying how long the system would have lasted for before its temporary demise in 1798, which proves how accurate the bible is.

The papal system got real power i[b]n AD538 when the last of its opposing forces, the Astrogothic Arian kingdom was finally destroyed.[/b] It came to a temporary end in AD1798, exactly 1260 years as the bible had predicted, when Napolean's revolution abolished papal authority. Hence history without a doubt points to only one religious-political system that ruled during that period as the Roman Catholic Church.

Once again wikipedia would have told u that the Ostrogoths were not defeated until 554.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogoths#War_with_Rome_.28535.E2.80.93554.29

If only u had the slightest idea of how clueless u are. . .

"Rome fell to the Byzantines in 536. The Ostrogoths responded with a year-long siege against the city, but were repelled in 538. However,
they would retake the city in 546 under Totila, and then again in 550. The Byzantines would kill Totila in 552 and recapture Rome two years later, sparing the Ostrogoths on the condition that they cease invading the peninsula. "  

Bobbyaf, please just stop embarrassing yourself. please
Re: Everything That Really Reveals The Anti-christ by Bobbyaf(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2009
@ Krayola

hahahahahaha. . . . Respond to what? I dare u. I haven't rebutted the rest of the crap on that video yet. I don't want to embarrass u that much. And u talk of someone gettin an education? Talking some crap about the Ostrogoths, trying to sound like he knows what he is talkin about

grin go rebut your ignorance,

Once again wikipedia would have told u that the Ostrogoths were not defeated until 554.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogoths#War_with_Rome_.28535.E2.80.93554.29

If only u had the slightest idea of how clueless u are. . .

"Rome fell to the Byzantines in 536. The Ostrogoths responded with a year-long siege against the city, but were repelled in 538. However, they would retake the city in 546 under Totila, and then again in 550. The Byzantines would kill Totila in 552 and recapture Rome two years later, sparing the Ostrogoths on the condition that they cease invading the peninsula. "

So can you find anywhere on the map that shows any trace of the descendants of the Ostrogoths? If you can come back with information, fine. Secondly you have missed the whole point of the video, and prophecy. If what you have conjured up in wikipedia, which cannot be trusted as a good and reliable source anyway, what you failed to realize is that the Papacy was no longer affected by the continued upheavals between forces. It had already gotten what it wanted, and that was control. In AD538 the bishop got complete control over all the affairs of the state and church. Hence between AD538 through to AD1798 the Papal system did as it pleased.

Bobbyaf, please just stop embarrassing yourself. please

Just make sure you're ready when the RCC takes over the world. If you live to see it.

(1) (Reply)

Violence Again ! / Stop Calling Your Children Kids! / Check One Mystery Behind The Ever Increasing Grace Of God Anywhere On The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.