Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

When Is It Ok To Hit A Woman? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Is It Ok To Hit A Woman? (544 Views)

12ft Asteroids Is About To Hit Earth This Weekend / Is It Okay For A MAN To Hit A WOMAN In Self Defense? / Do You Know Where To Hit? "ASK THE EXPERT" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It Ok To Hit A Woman? by Datevilme: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
I have noticed that the issue of hitting a woman is a very touchy subject. Most people are of the opinion that a man should never hit a woman, no matter the reason or situation. Now lets consider the following situations:

1. You catch a woman red handed trying to lure and kidnap your child...is it ok to hit her?

2. You experience your wife, girlfriend, sister, or mother being robbed and beaten by another woman...is it ok to hit her?

3. You catch a woman red handed stealing your hard earned money or property...is it ok to hit her?

4. A woman physically attacks you, and you have to defend yourself...is it ok to hit her?

I really want to know your opinions on this...
Re: When Is It Ok To Hit A Woman? by heeyarnuh(f): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmm........
Re: When Is It Ok To Hit A Woman? by tse1v1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
NEVER HIT A WOMAN....................SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER
Re: When Is It Ok To Hit A Woman? by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
if na ur fellow man do all these things, u go get liver hit am? undecided some men just love to flex their muscles on a woman, but when issues comes to their fellow men, dem go weak.
Re: When Is It Ok To Hit A Woman? by ephemm(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Whenever ur life or property is at stake, U may defend yourself, otherwise I'll also say 'never hit a woman'
Re: When Is It Ok To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
When the woman is a transvestite cheesy
Re: When Is It Ok To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
if na ur fellow man do all these things, u go get liver hit am? undecided some men just love to flex their muscles on a woman, but when issues comes to their fellow men, dem go weak.

True talk dear. Any man dat hits a woman no matter wat, is not man enough.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Ok To Hit A Woman? by SirFergie(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmm, interesting angle...but all the same, it just doesn't feel right for a man to hit a woman!...
I think this should be in front page...

cc lalasticlala
Re: When Is It Ok To Hit A Woman? by MRBrownJ: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Datevilme:
I have noticed that the issue of hitting a woman is a very touchy subject. Most people are of the opinion that a man should never hit a woman, no matter the reason or situation. Now lets consider the following situations:

1. You catch a woman red handed trying to lure and kidnap your child...is it ok to hit her?
would beating her then solve any problem?!

2. You experience your wife, girlfriend, sister, or mother being robbed and beaten by another woman...is it ok to hit her?
at that moment you should PROTECT your wife the best way you can... and sadly, beating that other person aint it

3. You catch a woman red handed stealing your hard earned money or property...is it ok to hit her?
beat her so that she can use that against you to smokescreen her evil deeds? btw how would beating her solve anything?

4. A woman physically attacks you, and you have to defend yourself...is it ok to hit her?
THIS here is the only reason why i believe a man has the RIGHT to beat a woman (aka if she has no respect for you and decide to attack you then you must protect yourself and give her the exact same medicine

I really want to know your opinions on this...

(1) (Reply)

How Does God Clothe The Wild Grass / Topless Photo From The Set Of Nollywood Movie Surfaces Online! / Pregnant Woman Head Stucked In Iron(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.