Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Do Ruling Party APC Have Ideaology? Where Is Change? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Ruling Party APC Have Ideaology? Where Is Change? (638 Views)

Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party / Lokpobiri Not A Member Of Our Party – APC / In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ruling Party APC Have Ideaology? Where Is Change? by datopaper(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
I have listen to many commentators on APC ideas and Nigeria. But I can't really get. Do APC have ideology? What is the different between pdp and APC. Please drop your comment
Re: Do Ruling Party APC Have Ideaology? Where Is Change? by chriskosherbal(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
For the now no difference.
Re: Do Ruling Party APC Have Ideaology? Where Is Change? by amaechi1: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Are you asking Change or Magic? If you asking for change then look through you will there changes in the process of governance. Except you want to deceive yourself. People that are assumed to be untouchable are being touch. The days of impunity his gone, especially at the administrative head.

Change is gradual, pains taking but outcome is for better tomorrow. Magic is instantaneous but fades away and leave the fellow with more horrible condition than where he was before.
Re: Do Ruling Party APC Have Ideaology? Where Is Change? by amaechi1: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
chriskosherbal:
For the now no difference.

Because you have been searching for magic not change.
Re: Do Ruling Party APC Have Ideaology? Where Is Change? by amaechi1: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
datopaper:
I have listen to many commentators on APC ideas and Nigeria. But I can't really get. Do APC have ideology? What is the different between pdp and APC. Please drop your comment

For better understanding get the party's manifesto and ready. It will help you to make informed decisions.

In any case, a party that have spent 16 year plundering our common wealth with nothing meaningful to show for rather than few billionaire that have stock pile dollars for their yet unborn children due have ideology. A party who ideology for fighting corruption is separating the goat from yam or the principle of stealing is not corruption of course has ideology. A party that gathered young graduate reap them of their hard earned N1000 and frustrated some to death definitely has ideology. If that party should present a saint next election, my vote will not be counted in their favour.

1 Like

Re: Do Ruling Party APC Have Ideaology? Where Is Change? by BushidoBlue(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
amaechi1:

For better understanding get the party's manifesto and ready. It will help you to make informed decisions.

In any case, a party that have spent 16 year plundering our common wealth with nothing meaningful to show for rather than few billionaire that have stock pile dollars for their yet unborn children due have ideology. A party who ideology for fighting corruption is separating the goat from yam or the principle of stealing is not corruption of course has ideology. A party that gathered young graduate reap them of their hard earned N1000 and frustrated some to death definitely has ideology. If that party should present a saint next election, my vote will not be counted in their favour.

In that case we should start seeing results.
Yes.
Because for 12 out of 16 years, the same APC we now know we're PDP, who are you trying to deceive??
Re: Do Ruling Party APC Have Ideaology? Where Is Change? by naijaboy756: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
amaechi1:
Are you asking Change or Magic? If you asking for change then look through you will there changes in the process of governance. Except you want to deceive yourself. People that are assumed to be untouchable are being touch. The days of impunity his gone, especially at the administrative head.

Change is gradual, pains taking but outcome is for better tomorrow. Magic is instantaneous but fades away and leave the fellow with more horrible condition than where he was before.
may ur life forever be chained in a similar way APC is chaining thr progress of this country. May it be active and gradual so that you feel the impact as Nigerians are feeling
Re: Do Ruling Party APC Have Ideaology? Where Is Change? by naijaboy756: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
amaechi1:

N1000 was taken from a few. The current criminal government takes N50 from every account holder. Which party did Amaechi, Atiku, Kwankwaso etc belong to before joining APC? I guess it is same PDP who 'plundered' our resources for 16years. Infact, when you get some sense, let me know!

(1) (Reply)

Kogites React To Picture Of Governor Posted By SSA / Probe Panel Summons Buhari’s Minister Over Arms Deal / Police Did Not Favour APC In Rivers Re-run-igp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.