Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! (2323 Views)

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths / APC Inciting Violence In Kogi, Bayelsa To Disrupt Polls – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by mindfreaks(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
If you think its wise keep on the hatred, mind you Igbo's have by far more people in the north than Hausa's to Igbo lands. Igbo's have super expensive businesses through luxury assets among other things that will fade in case of violence. most of those that preaches the gospel of violence and hatred be warned, that your arrogance and ignorance towards the north might lead you cause heavy loss to your kind.
A Queen of England in the 18th century once describes Black race in general as being Monkeys, her reason?, yes black people are wild, kill each other because of envy. blacks may be educated yet leaved as though in the bush, no regard for future, plus habitual criminals. I don't blame her, its we the black race that caused it. we are all Nigerians.
If you have never been to any part of Nigeria and see your kind leaving in peace, plus owning luxurious projects, pls be careful so that your ignorances will not put peoples lives and property in danger, be Wise , use your literacy for beneficial things, promote unity, we leave next door to each other so let's be humans and debunk the former myth as to we blacks are monkeys.
finally to the moderators of Nairaland you may wish to throw this important piece away, or make it bold for people to realise the implication of their violence inciting attitude. thank you!

United we stand, divided we fall one Nigeria advocate. Mindfreaks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by kingofpool: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by kenchop: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
LEAVE THE IGBOS ALONE. SIMPLE CONDEMN THE VIOLENCE AND STOP DISHING OUT TRIBAL GARBAGE

14 Likes

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by immortalcrown(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
So I should not attack a viper because a relative of mine has willingly and foolishly chosen to abide in the abode of the viper?

4 Likes

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
WHO BE VHIZ?

ALL THOSE "BABI-ALLA ABI ARIMAJIRIs" SHOE MAKER,NAIL POLLISHER,OBIOMA(they don even de adopt IBO names) DEY ER PARADING ERR WHERE HERE ??

WATIN PERSON WAN GO FIND FOR KANO?? IF NO BE TO GO BUY GOODS COME BK

MTWSSSHHH

3 Likes

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by seunny4lif(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Bro preach on cool cool
But me want make we divide this country now grin grin
I'm tried of Hausa going above the law angry killing people becos of religion angry
Niger rep are Hausa and Muslims yet peaceful
Senegalese are 90% Muslims with minority Christians and churches everywhere but dem neva burn church becos of Muhammad pics angry angry

Let everyone go is separate way abeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by BushidoBlue(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
The OP wrote..
."most of those that preaches the gospel of violence and hatred be warned, that your arrogance and ignorance towards the north might lead you cause heavy loss to your kind"

So what then do we do about the ravaging herdsmen in the middle belt?

Should other tribes also take violent action in their states because of the misdeeds of their brothers?
You said Igbos are inciting, the how about those fulani herdsmen that are actually engaged in outright genocide?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by Ofodirinwa: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Any igbo in the north is on his own

3 Likes

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by mightyhazel: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Silly op will attack an individual for reacting to provocation instead of reproaching the aggressor! His type will blame a rape victim for daring to hav a vagi.na,instead of blaming d rapist!For your info,igbos live and trade peacefullyin evry nook and cranny of dis planet. So because igbos do business in kano state u shd now attack,rape and kill them in their own home states. Op is not just silly,hez demonic and retarded too!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by Udmaster(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Are Igbos the one killing people in Agatu, Benue, the Middle belt, Lagos etc ?
where exactly are Igbos inciting violence, biko kwa nu?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by Ofodirinwa: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Northerns are in the east too, enjoy mass. Don't issue idle threats

1 Like

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by kingzizzy: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Udmaster:
Are Igbos the one killing people in Agatu, Benue, the Middle belt, Lagos etc ?
where exactly are Igbos inciting violence, biko kwa nu?

Forget the OP. Anyone in Ibadan with half a bottle Ogogoro and an Internet enabled phone thinks they know what is best for Igbos these days

6 Likes

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by iykopy: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Keep typing rubbish after drinking overnite kunu. 2day every1 has the power to wreak havoc.
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by biggjoe(m): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
No one remembered to ask OP when, where and how igbos have been preaching violence. I am Igbo, I live in Nigeria but I have never heard Igbos, Hausa's nor the Yorubas preach violence.
People like OP is Nigeria s problem. They believe that God made their tribe better than others.

1 Like

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by obailala(m): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
mindfreaks:
If you think its wise keep on the hatred, mind you Igbo's have by far more people in the north than Hausa's to Igbo lands. Igbo's have super expensive businesses through luxury assets among other things that will fade in case of violence. most of those that preaches the gospel of violence and hatred be warned, that your arrogance and ignorance towards the north might lead you cause heavy loss to your kind.
A Queen of England in the 18th century once describes Black race in general as being Monkeys, her reason?, yes black people are wild, kill each other because of envy. blacks may be educated yet leaved as though in the bush, no regard for future, plus habitual criminals. I don't blame her, its we the black race that caused it. we are all Nigerians.
If you have never been to any part of Nigeria and see your kind leaving in peace, plus owning luxurious projects, pls be careful so that your ignorances will not put peoples lives and property in danger, be Wise , use your literacy for beneficial things, promote unity, we leave next door to each other so let's be humans and debunk the former myth as to we blacks are monkeys.
finally to the moderators of Nairaland you may wish to throw this important piece away, or make it bold for people to realise the implication of their violence inciting attitude. thank you!

Even though a lot of Igbos support an outright disintegration from Nigeria, it is mainly the not-doing-too-wells that carry the ipob matter on their head. And it is the unsmart minority ones that talk about violence.

3 Likes

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by lekjons(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
the title of this thread doesn't make any sense to me.. so i'll judge a book by it's cover and won't read the writeup, cos i have a feeling it must be BS!!

1 Like

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
mindfreaks:

Tribal buffon like you.
IGBOS are not inciting any violence. I wonder if u reason thru ur anus.
Point of correction, no igbo man wants violence, qoute me anywhere. ..Igbos are peace loving tribe joke apart. BUT since their peaceful nature has been threatened, killed, dehumanised, burnt-----they have to speak for there children generation. .....if not the killing of igbos may continue. ...
And if their demands are achieved peacefully. I will SUPPORT it.

2 Likes

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by junketer(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
The op is a true example of how an average northerner/hausa fulani thinks. Instead of the op to condemn the killings in agatu,lagos, and the rest of southern nigeria by his brothers the herdsmen, instead he is here threatening the peaceful igbos. I bet if buhari were to say anything about the killings by the fulani herdsmen, his reasoning won't be further from that of the op. My GOD!! Why were the igbos put in the same country with these animals?

1 Like

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by seunny4lif(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tell your Hausa brothers angry
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by EasternPride: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
obailala:
Even though a lot of Igbos support an outright disintegration from Nigeria, it is mainly the not-doing-too-wells that carry the ipob matter on their head. And it is the unsmart minority ones that talk about violence.

Must you always insult us using subtle means? I am an IPOB with a medium size tech company, and a graduate, an entrepreneur also, I am not a never do well, you cuntt!

Take ur sycophantic head off to somewhere as everything isn't about APC vs PDP dingbats.

You are a complete disgrace, I must let you know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by Sunky200: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
tell them

1 Like

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by bugzbunny: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wen a yoruba man sleeps
Na igbo be the nightmare
Op.... U be oponu

4 Likes

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by qintus: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
MOST OF THE TIME I FOUND IT DISTURBING TO HEAR PEOPLE SAY THAT IGBOS ARE PREACHING HATE OR VIOLENCE LET ME TELL YOUR IGNORANT SKULL TO DEMAND FOR BIAFRA IS NOT VIOLENCE MOROVER THE HAUSA-FULANI AND YORUBA SOLDIERS HAVE BEEN KILLING INNOCENT PROTESTERS FOR NOTHING MIND YOU BIAFRANS ARE NOT COWARDS THEY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT HOW CAN IN A COUNTY OF THE SO CALLED EDUCATED A NEPA BILL CERTIFICATE MAN IS LEADING AND OTHERS ARE WAITING FOR ECONOMIC BOOST, IF IGBOS ARE THE ONES PREACHING HATE OK I AGREE BUT CAN YOU TELL ME THOSE WHO ARE PRACTICING THE HATE CONSISTENTLY SINCE 1914 TILL DATE.

2 Likes

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by obailala(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
EasternPride:

Must you always insult us using subtle means? I am an IPOB with a medium size tech company, and a graduate, an entrepreneur also, I am not a never do well, you cuntt!

Take ur sycophantic head off to somewhere as everything isn't about APC vs PDP dingbats.

You are a complete disgrace, I must let you know.
I used the word 'MAINLY' for a good reason, I didnt say 'ALL.' Furthermore, what I said was not in any way an insult, I was only pointing out a glaring fact. On the contrary, you are the one throwing insults by calling me a 'cuntt.'

Now if I may ask some questions
- Could you have done what the guy who disrupted Rochas in public did?
- Did you join the IPOB street protests in your town?
- Did you hop on a bus to other neighbouring cities to join in IPOB protests?
- Are you one of those who have Kanu's picture and a rising sun flag as your profile picture on facebook and who constantly make cringe inducing comments wishing death upon everybody in Nigeria?

Just like I said earlier, a lot of Igbos (not all) support an idea of separation, but if you can't answer yes to any one of the 4 questions I asked above, then you obviously aren't among the 'not-doing-too-wells' I mentioned who carry the ipob matter on their heads.

And yes, it is silly to deny the obvious link between the politics of 2015 elections and the widespread resurgence of the separatist calls in 2015.
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by mycar: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
What's this one talking about?
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by buhahaha: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
ffuk yaaa!!!! no fear in our diary... we only have problem of unism and nothing more.
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by TheBiafran(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
to the person that wrote this JUNK
you have a family member in the east o
nonsense
arusi umuozu ngene umuoji and igwe mmiri nkwere kugbuokwa ogwe gi onye @OP for writing this junk. ewu ofia
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by xperia626: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
because of that they should not fight for their wright s, or what do u mean??
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by medpren: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
mindfreaks:
[s]If you think its wise keep on the hatred, mind you Igbo's have by far more people in the north than Hausa's to Igbo lands. Igbo's have super expensive businesses through luxury assets among other things that will fade in case of violence. most of those that preaches the gospel of violence and hatred be warned, that your arrogance and ignorance towards the north might lead you cause heavy loss to your kind.
[/s]

Do you guys really think you can still continue to blackmail the entire Igbo race here and in 88 countries with stubborn who have refused to relocate from the evil murderous north?
If you want to prove you are not animal, allow them to decide who the country they want to live with, WHY SHOULD THAT BE DIFFICULT. If you kill Igbos, you will be killed without inhibition too. The time of blackmailing Igbos with the stubborn flies up north are over. The east has learnt that Tit for tat pays.

The Onitsha and Aba reprisal of hausa/fulani stopped the danish cartoon riot initiated by the murderous towel-heads up north and Igbos will defend themselves again, even in the north, while hausa can't do same in the east.

1 Like

Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
kenchop:
LEAVE THE IGBOS ALONE. SIMPLE CONDEMN THE VIOLENCE AND STOP DISHING OUT TRIBAL GARBAGE
U EVEN HAD TIME REPLYING D FOOL
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by malton: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Niece piece! Not just the Igbos, we should preach tolerance and the benefits of coexistence to all, regardless of tribe and religion.

Unfortunately, threads as these never make front page. Lalasticlala ooo, abeg food don dey cold tey tey for here.
Re: To Igbos Inciting Violence, Your Brothers Are In The North Dont Forget! by OreMI22: 2:24am On Mar 12, 2016
bugzbunny:
Wen a yoruba man sleeps
Na igbo be the nightmare
Op.... U be oponu

Like Yoruba and plenty of abokii are not in the east and PH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Govt Orders Banks To Stop Retrenching Workers -pm News / Jonathan: From Most Insulted To Most Exulted African Leader (pics) / THE RUMOR ABOUT PRESIDENT BUHARI OF NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.