Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Today Is World Kidney Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is World Kidney Day (868 Views)

Today Is World's No Bra Day / World Kidney Day: Foods That Maintains The KIDNEY Functionality *Updated* / This Is World Breastfeeding Week!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World Kidney Day by ANBAKO: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
World Kidney Day 2016 'Move your feet' campaign urges everyone around the globe, from all cultures and ages, to keep fit and active. This campaign is a symbol to encourage people to maintain a minimum level of physical activity in any way they can, with their own means and frequency, regardless of their physical condition. Small steps can make a difference to keep healthy kidneys and we value every single effort.

http://www.worldkidneyday.org

Re: Today Is World Kidney Day by Princeakin4u: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
YOUR KIDNEY DESERVES THE BEST
Barely some months ago, we all received the news of the demise of the Nigerian actor as a result of same kidney disease. I want to show you how to avert this menace of kidney disease. Very easy and effective. And don't forget that I copied it. So feel free to share, copy and disseminate. SO HERE ARE THE TOP 6 CAUSE OF KIDNEY DISEASE:
1. Delaying going to a toilet Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly. Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls – do it as soon as possible.
2. Eating too much salt,You should eat no more than v5.8 grams of salt daily.
3. Eating too much meat. Too much protein in your diet is harmful for your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage.
4. Drinking too much caffeine Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your kidneys start suffering. So you should cut down the amount of coke you drink daily.
5. Not drinking water. Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform their functions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinking enough water: look at the colour of your urine; the lighter the colour, the better.
6. Late treatment . Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Let's help ourselves...God will protect you and your family from every disease this year! Amen
Please share, I know u care

The solution is
Kidney Cleanse & Function Tea
Highlights:
• Supports and maintains sound kidney health.
• Treats early symptoms of mild urinary tract infections such as burning sensation during urination and/or frequent urination.
• Stinging nettle, uva-ursi, and parsley are natural diuretics.
• This formula has natural cleansing properties.
• Tastes great hot or cold.
Bell Kidney Cleanse & Function Tea (Product #76) is a special herbal formula designed to support kidney health. With a blend of herbs including Bermuda grass, uva-ursi, lavender, stinging nettle, parsley, astragalus and marshmallow, you can be sure that this state of the art formulation will meet your goals. This herbal tea has natural cleansing properties and tastes great hot or cold! Be a dedicated Kidney Cleanse & Function teetotaler! Here is some brief information on a few of the herbs in the tea:

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..

15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 10 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now 08051400850 07031998888
For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

ANBAKO:
World Kidney Day 2016 'Move your feet' campaign urges everyone around the globe, from all cultures and ages, to keep fit and active. This campaign is a symbol to encourage people to maintain a minimum level of physical activity in any way they can, with their own means and frequency, regardless of their physical condition. Small steps can make a difference to keep healthy kidneys and we value every single effort.

http://www.worldkidneyday.org

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Infertility And Possible Solutions / Omega Plus / Strange But True! Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.