Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) (5099 Views)

He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Mariojane(f): 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
i saw these pictures on facebook and they are sooooo romantic. what do you think Nairalanders? . isn't it sweet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by freeborn76(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmmmm....reminds me of a very dear girl I let go cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by popesam1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Its true though
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Mariojane(f): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
more

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by sinaj(f): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Yawns!

Issorite
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by donbenedict(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
When a girl walks miles to see u...

kiss

I'd love dat babe wit all my heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Destined2win: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
sinaj:
Yawns!

Issorite
Sounds like you can't do those things

You are beautiful but those your eyebrows?

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
SHUUUUU

WHEN M ANGRY I WONT TELL HIM ALL BCUS I DNT WANNA LOSS HIM? KIKIKIKIKI. THAT LOVE NEVER BAFF

SO HE WOULD KEEP DOING SAME SHIII EVERYTHING....GOD4BID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Strange girl. Very scarce type of girl
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by obontami: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
When a girl rather use Love Machine to fvccck her self in other not to cheat on you
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by skywalker240(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
shat ap, ..
Will u do dat 4 ur broke bf when u know he is broke? Naija babes liars till eternity grin
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by sinaj(f): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Destined2win:

Sounds like you can't do those things

You are beautiful but those your eyebrows?

Only a desperate girl will do those.

1 Like

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Destined2win: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
sinaj:

Not really. A girl who is smitten by love can do those things without knowing that she is doing them.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
COUNTER THREAD LOADING 80%

1 Like

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by MrToneroro: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Those photos look like Indian version. 9ja version....

WHEN A GIRL WILL CHOP YOUR MONEY BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT ANOTHER GIRL TO CHOP YOUR MONEY

WHEN A GIRL WILL F**K YOUR BEST FRIEND BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT ANOTHER GIRL TO F**K YOUR BEST FRIEND

Etc

Of course I'm joking

2 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Michellla(f): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
that's not love. seems to me like this girl's miserable in her relationship

1 Like

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Nature8(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
I wish I can find that kind of girl..
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Monalisa185(f): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
that guy waiting for that kinda girl, with all those things must be sleeping on a bicycle that's on it's way to jamaica...tell him to wake before he crashes...odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'm in love... grin
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by ibiruk38: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
obontami:
When a girl rather use Love Machine to fvccck her self in other not to cheat on you
grin
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
The first four girls and the last girl are so beautiful,they look indian
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Doubt if one could ever find a babe with all these.... at least not naija girls sad
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by misreal(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
thats my fiancee oh.she does everything the op mentioned and dats y i cherish her so much..she z a rare breed..

2 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Michizzy(f): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Really!!! grin grin grin
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by MRBrownJ: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
"when a girl say sorry even though it is not her fault"

what kind of man wants such low self esteem weak woman in their lives?! only a deluded man would want his woman to say that she is sorry for something that she hasnt done.... thats not only stoopid but also crazy!!
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kuku say when the girl is Indian. . . grin
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by kekakuz(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
you are simply asking us to date girls with low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by laribari(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
I prefer you tell me when i'm upsetting you!

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Leriebloom(f): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
The write ups in the second, fourth and sixth picture is the highest i can go for a man who isnt my husband.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by foxvilles: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
My very close female friend does almost all that......makes me respect her more.
But now sha, we're beefing after a little argument and she has refused to come online since 3 days ago. embarassed
I'm missing her like now
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
sinaj:

funny ya, desperation nko desperation ni...
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) by kokoA(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
SHUUUUU

WHEN M ANGRY I WONT TELL HIM ALL BCUS I DNT WANNA LOSS HIM? KIKIKIKIKI. THAT LOVE NEVER BAFF

SO HE WOULD KEEP DOING SAME SHIII EVERYTHING....GOD4BID
that's why you are still single at your age. tongue Wait till you discover MungoPark grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? / He Wants To Take Things Slow: After Chasing Me For Almost Four Years / Pics My Wife Sex Like A Blue Firm Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.