Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,900 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:39 AM

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers (54628 Views)

Up For Fun Within Lagos!! Guys Get In Here! / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by holluwai(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Gbayi jor... Lol

ib22003:
sure she gats to follow the guy wey package, gucci all over. as they are doing bussines shey they wont package their office ni
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Trapnews:

See finishing! shocked Jadekitana has met her match today cool cool Jadekitana come and defend yourself ooooo cheesy

Are you still here? I thought I told u to go and ride tire with your dirty pant? Be derailing you hear!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
jidxin:
guys of doz days re wit bloated ego and wouldn't stoop so low to ask doz kinda questions but not now guys ain't smiling oooo Yahoo yahoo viz is declining gold digging in vogue ....abeg u get gold ...I wanna mine on ur land

Lol I no get oooo cheesy
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Qualer: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Amelian:

Lol... I hear..

any day i catch you.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by shejane: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
My cousin entered one gold digger's one chance suv jet car, wt 4children now she's still d one feeding the family n d man Is still as lazy as b4. She even bought jeep for him now just to keep him... Smiling and suffering

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Yes, and too much of it at that. The countless "I" in his post makes it obvious

Habaaaa na wa o
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by flokii: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Are you still here? I thought I told u to go and ride tire with your dirty pant? Be derailing you hear!
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by ib22003(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
You harsh ooo. remind me not to get on your bad side in this forum
Monalisa185:

this one is a mentally deranged somebody....I would have loved to reply you the same way you just commented, buh I choose not to stoop to your level of stupidity...just ensure you Bleep off the mentions. thank you...

Mrs jadekitana, for the records, OKPO doesn't mean prostitution in my dialect.... it's either your level of comprehension is too low for you to ask the meaning before spewing trash with your fingers or that you are too frustrated in reality which makes you unstable to be on a public forum ... you were neither mentioned nor quoted, I see no reason for you to direct that piece of crap at me.. continue your display of stupidity on every thread... ain't gat no time for biiitches.

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by bankybobo11: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Another senseless thread!!!
Don't quote me or you will hate the day you register on nl.

Walahi ko! You go kwote me. Wetin I wan do?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by JuanDeDios: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lmao I already know the region but let's just leave it at that.
How so very intelligent of you!

I know of a man who is in his 3rd marriage now! He k eeps scamming rich ladies,after a year or 2 he dumps them for another. Wickedness in high places!
You mean in low places.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by flokii: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Trapnews:

See finishing! shocked Jadekitana has met her match today cool cool Jadekitana come and defend yourself ooooo cheesy

egbon..

dem say make you go ride tyre grin you no dey hear word ni?

well if it's tyre you want (incase you dnt av one), you can come and collect o... kids plenty for my kuku local area cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hahaha cheesy grin
flokii:

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Trapnews: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

You got yourself into this mess. You have Monalisa185 to contend with cheesy Nairalanders are waiting for your response. Please leave me out of this! grin No use me dodge bazooka undecided
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
shejane:
My cousin entered one gold digger's one chance suv jet car, wt 4children now she's still d one feeding the family n d man Is still as lazy as b4. She even bought jeep for him now just to keep him... Smiling and suffering

What a sad situation, and it's always very difficult to leave.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by pbs4real(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
ireneony:
stupid girl! Calling a woman like you prostitute for cheap likes. Someone like you gives women bad reputation.
swear with your life if u re still a virgin.
Metchweer always quick to put down a fellow woman like you. You are jealous becos she is working class lady. While you u ve to open your legs for men to get tip compare to what she earn in a month.
wetin happen,u see her 4 dream?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Elparaiso:
So now its the guys that are gold diggers ba?

Well, na sh!t dey attract fly.

In other news,
I heard that the reason Buhari has been flying since is because he wants all Nigerians to know that air travel is now very safe.

Thank you Mr President for volunteering.
God Bless You.

By the way, Buhari has travelled more thAn Christopher Columbus, Ferdinand Magellan and Mongo Park.
NASA thinks he wants to discover a new country for us.

Once again, Thank you Mr President for volunteering.
God Bless You.

That man has two solid reasons for traveling.
#ChaiBuhari
dude, go get urself a life!
Infected Buffon.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
JuanDeDios:

You sound super-smart. Sort of. I won't mind locating you. smiley

Awww... smiley.thanks dear.. simply pm my handle.... and let's see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

And, for some odd reason, you think a name change psyches you up enough to feel like royalty? You're obviously a teenager whose perspective of the world are as padded as Alice's when she traversed the mythical landscape of Wonderland.
An me playin' with a name change
effects the lives of millions so you thought ta be a hero an save them by tellin' me this
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by freezy(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Habaaaa na wa o

Me I am not proud o!

I like the picture die, I come like you too join.

I don't like stories or too much English either... (Who English don epp??)

Drink jare...? Just lemme know when you are ready

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Bullet1234:

So funny lol... oya come make I chat you up. I live for AJ. Face me I face you... hope you get big house like Linda Ikeji?

Lol na really Linda ikeji, no ooo
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
khayc:
On a good day I'll ignore this but today being an awesome day I'll ask you the same question? Whyr girls gold diggers?? Why do they think it's always their right to be spent On whether u date them or not?? And then if u decide not to foot their bill you are tagged stingy.

Its so bad that it's become a psychological trend, that when they finish school, one made man would come and marry them... Pls how does this work??

Not all ladies though
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
dancok:
babe try me, I wouldnt ask money. Just to stay by u is my concern, hmm op la cute, la have money.

Lol la cute la have no shingbain

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Everybody knows the meaning of okpo stop trying to justify your stewpidity! Moreover it's only a foolish person that types such a silly word restlessly! If u could type all this epistle to explain your canal mind you could have indicated who u were referring to as well. Imagine a sane human being typing just "okpo" does that make sense? At the end we complain of buhari when some people exude stewpidity. You better learn how to be constructive in Will before you allow people start seeing you as a joker!

OKAY

[b]

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Trapnews: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
flokii:

egbon..

dem say make you go ride tyre grin you no dey hear word ni?

well if it's tyre you want (incase you dnt av one), you can come and collect o... kids plenty for my kuku local area cheesy
Choi! shocked Who left your cage opened?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Sunnypar(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
holluwai:
Many of the girls on here making mouth can't even feed themselves o... And a couple of them will still fall for a gold digger. Lol
Most Nigeria girls are less privileged, pocket sucking demons and handicapped. They can't feed themselves, can't work or keep one job and most important just want to spend the money.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by I888(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

this one is a mentally deranged somebody....I would have loved to reply you the same way you just commented, buh I choose not to stoop to your level of stupidity...just ensure you Bleep off the mentions. thank you...

Mrs jadekitana, for the records, OKPO doesn't mean prostitution in my dialect.... it's either your level of comprehension is too low for you to ask the meaning before spewing trash with your fingers or that you are too frustrated in reality which makes you unstable to be on a public forum ... you were neither mentioned nor quoted, I see no reason for you to direct that piece of crap at me.. continue your display of stupidity on every thread... ain't gat no time for biiitches.

your wrong. Jadekitana was a student of UNIBEN from what I read and she knows a bit of what goes on in Benin. OKPO means a prostitute, it's a slang used in Benin and I guess that's why she isn't happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Leriebloom:

lolz. Nairaland guys should know that there are male oloshos too. Try and be careful so you wont get bagged.

Hahaha @male oloshos
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Sunnypar(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

I sense pride undecided
Shut up! He should waste his time on chasing you because you are the only girl on earth. Babe! If I toast you and you form Agbani..... Sister please....unto the next one..... I ain't gat time for rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Bullet1234(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol na really Linda ikeji, no ooo
OK I go manage something closer. Tell me which area for lekki you dey stay? Not that I know anywhere for that side lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by flokii: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Trapnews:

Choi! shocked Who left your cage opened?

ahaaaa nw!

person no fit follow you play again ni

which cage? m not Nnamdi Kanu na... nawa o
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
I888:
your wrong. Jadekitana was a student of UNIBEN from what I read and she knows a bit of what goes on in Benin. OKPO means a prostitute, it's a slang used in Benin and I guess that's why she isn't happy.

Infact she thinks she's talking to a novice! I spent 4yrs in benin, the word "okpo" is used to describe pros.titutes! So she doesn't have any reason to justify her rubbish comment. I forgive her razzness! She just needs to have more decorum as a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
I888:

I'll be as nice as possible... I've got no business with Benin slang or whatever... There are over 200 languages in this country...a single word could mean different things in different languages...

Next time, before you follow someone's line of stupidity, be sure to reason with your brain and not look for a s!lly ass to lick...thank you

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) / Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.