Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? (5720 Views)

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by xoxoxo(f): 1:54am On Jul 20, 2009
@topic

I think it's awful for a 45y old to date a 25y boy. According to Cleveland on Family Guy. . ."oh that's just nasty". The guy should be older than the girl, it's the best way
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Remii(m): 2:12am On Jul 20, 2009
Nothing spoil as long as they are happy together and the feeling is real and not adulterous. It must be open and done right to get my support.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Divab(f): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2009
African or un african, I will skin him alive oh, Is that he didnt see the sweet succulent angels around who are his mates to date or what? Or is it my 45 old enough friend to mess up with, ?

As for my friend, it will be a personal matter between my family and hers, Dats the highest point of betrayal of friendship, if its my hubby she set her sights on, i will understand but my son? incredible, maybe she's doing it to get to me or what, Or is she jealous of my family & wants to disrupt my peace? I will definitely come after her with a rusty rake,

Young adults should be allowed to face peer pressures, have fun with their age mates & live life to the fullest without the overbearing attitude of over sexed adults,
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2009
Divab:

African or un african, I will skin him alive oh, Is that he didnt see the sweet succulent angels around who are his mates to date or what? Or is it my 45 old enough friend to mess up with, ?

As for my friend, it will be a personal matter between my family and hers, Dats the highest point of betrayal of friendship, if its my hubby she set her sights on, i will understand but my son? incredible, maybe she's doing it to get to me or what, Or is she jealous of my family & wants to disrupt my peace? I will definitely come after her with a rusty rake,
Young adults should be allowed to face peer pressures, have fun with their age mates & live life to the fullest without the overbearing attitude of over sexed adults,

are you saying that if your 45yr old friend goes after your man, it would be better in your eyes than your kid?
and also if the 45yr old happen to be NOT over sexed ("virgin" and never married) would it make it better?
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by samparian(m): 4:53am On Jul 22, 2009
@nwa-uwa

this sort of stuff happens constantly in naija. People only speak of the ones they know of.
our young boys are busy looking for sugar mummies( check nairalist, skype, and other websites)
our young girls arent different and easily get the sugar daddies they seek.

@poster, if the 45year old lady wasnt your friend, would it make any difference?

What would you do if your son was shagging the wife of a minister who spoils him with money and everything he wants??

I know a 26year old Nigerian boy who lives in Bludenz, Austria and lives with his 67year old wealthy lover. The boy sends money and cars home to his parents and they are all smiles that their son is doing well abroad grin
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Divab(f): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2009
"are you saying that if your 45yr old friend goes after your man, it would be better in your eyes than your kid?
and also if the 45yr old happen to be NOT over sexed ("virgin" and never married) would it make it better?"

All i meant I can understand her jealousy and envy tendencies but dating my son is completely out of the way,

Whether over sexed, virgin or never married, is way out of line, 45yrs is 45yrs,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To End Your Child's Habit Of Sucking A Thumb / Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. / 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.