Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School (59642 Views)

Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Bauchi Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Girls’ School Premises / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by tojahh(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Honestly its really serious...

i served in cross river state, in an all-girls catholic school (boarding).... My brother no be as we dey talk am here o. some girls are more than bold even to set you up when you're not yielding.

but thank God i was chaste and kept my promise to uphold my dignity no matter what.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Mpyaw: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
spencekat:
Is damn true.Even,below 13.
Below 13 shocked...... Below 13!!! Hard to believe.
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Icecomrade: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Engrr:

But come to think of it, At SS1? Me I can't comfortably stand before a grown up girl at that. Age!

I Was 14yrs. Kool and handsome. I used to form big boy then as a senior and oppressing junior students.

That tells you I wasn't a novice then. We read a lot of stuffs about sex then but we have not practicalized any.

Not that we also didn't have girl friends.

Most of my female class mates got a good share of my exposure from SS2 - SS3 after my Government teacher left.

Toasting girls and doing stuffs with girls isn't my bane here.

I am just trying to show to the OPS that enough of this MALE MALE stuffs cos FEMALES do worse based on my own experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by mrjojo: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Trust me, I can understand this because am currently serving, and y'all will surprise what this small girls are doing. You will need to be principled and have a high moral upstanding to withstand their temptations. Funny sometimes though..

3 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by 4nobody4every1: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Achorise: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Brunel:
Before going to service I had already determined not to taint my reputation and not to do any of those things.
Fast forward to when I got to my PPA - a mixed secondary school. Tales had it that corp members before me came and messed themselves up....one of the cases led to a fight between some students over a male corp member, well I immediately set up a riot act which I read to them before every class session

'Good morning class, today we are studying Maths, if you do not have a pen, borrow one, if you forgot your book, tear out a sheet of paper, if you missed the last class leave a space, if you don't have a book write on your palms, if you do not want to write leave the class, when I write, you must write do we have an agreement?' *their voice ringing in my head yes uncle!!*
this became a routine and the students sang to it with glee every morning.
the stubborn ones, I'd flog (in the presence of the class to serve as deterrent) after two warnings and tell to leave the class, one day a girl chose to be VERY stubborn, refused to write, refused to leave the class, refused to be flogged on her palms.....lol! I flogged her anyway, she then feigned some kind of sickness, thank God I was finally vindicated.

I already knew from the teachers that they had slept with some, if not most students and they 'encouraged' me to have a 'wife' amongst on of the students, thing is once you mess up with ONE, the whole school hears about it the very next day!!!! as corpers no kuku sabi their language!
I recall that I had at numerous times told some of the students SSS and JSS girls to button up as some whether mistakenly or otherwise leave their top buttons open, one particular girl was even bold enough to wink at me, that was the day I took action and flogged her in front of the class and unlike me, I didn't explain to the class what she did, lol. she hated me after that, understandably.

At the end of the service year a non-academic staff of the school came to tell me that she heard whispers going round that corper Brunel didn't try for them that he couldn't even pick one out of the whole school. that day laugh wan kill everyone for staff room!
I gave presents to my best students and it was a mutually emotional departure service they gave me, the first of it's kind ever in the school.

My advice is guys shouldn't take advantage of these gullible girls - treat them like younger sisters, some no dey baff well, some carry infections, plus a few minutes of pleasure should not be exchanged for your reputation and respect, what goes around comes around.

A post is enough for the wise. lol
one in kind.love you sir, more grace.I'm encouraged to do more from your story. To maintain my integrity
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by zicoraads: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Icecomrade:

OPS.
How about guidelines for female teachers in relating with male students.

For your information, the first sexual experience I had was with a female corper who served as my government teacher then as an SS 1 student.
We had unaccountable sex in her apartment given to her at our teachers quarters during her period of service.

I had innocent fun then in my innocence and I don't regret it. Sadly I never saw again after her service till date.

I cant imagine how she looks like now and wont even recognize her if I should see her

Women should stop this holier than thou attitude and feeling that everything unacceptable is done by the male folks.

Structure a more balanced campaign

I understand your point. But the reality is that male teachers, sadly, are more into this than their female counterparts. I also attended an all boys school and I can remember vividly how we fantasized about our Economics teacher. She was damn hot! But while serving in Kaduna State some few years back, I saw first hand what male corpers did to some female students they were entrusted with. It was sad.

I work in an organization where we manage two schools and I know for a fact that several teachers have lost their jobs due to untoward relationships with the opposite sex. And the thing is, they have always been only males. Just two weeks back, the chess coach was sacked for trying to collect a female student's mobile number. When he was summoned to the panel, his excuse was very belated.

Our organization sounds very stern warning to every potential staff. In short, it is always written in bold in everyone's appointment letter.

ANY UNTOWARD RELATIONSHIP WITH STUDENTS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISMISSAL.

Every school should adopt a child rights policy and make sure they stick to it. Students should be given access to the management as much as possible. Cases should be investigated and any teacher, male or female found guilty should be dismissed and handed over to the authorities.

It is the height of irresponsibility for any teacher, be it male or female, to engage in any sexual activity with students.

6 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Achorise: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
truth be told, most girls can't CONTROL themselves, unlike boys.
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rubbbish upon rubbbish
It always about the girl child
Males/boys aren't raped too

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by djraymy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
repogirl:
I feel you OP. I also attended an all girl's private secondary school.

Some of my class mates were crazy about a few of the young male teachers which I didn't really understand. I wondered what they were crazy about.

There was one teacher though, he was young and thought himself charming. He got fired because one JS1 student had written him a very sexy love note which another classmate found and reported to the school administrator.

The guy was asked to pack his things immediately. I doubt the guy had anything to do with the student who was obviously crushing on him.

Fast forward later, the girl grew up to have serious issues o. She couldn't pass WAEC, wrote it a number of times and then she became a serious man freak.

She was very attractive but she didn't know how to say no to anyone that came her way.

The girl's matter no be here, I don't know whether she was cursed sef but she just wasn't normal. Something probably happened in her childhood to make her that way.
give me her number

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Young gurls these days do that alot... Even when i was a part-time teacher in a sec school in my estate, the SS2 to SS3 gurls will be looking in a very lewd manner..

One said: ''Sire, I have this feeling going through me when yo eyes meet mine''... I was wondering how looking at 30 students @ once made my eyes meet hers... Its crazy tho.. Some of em even go to the extent of buying lunch and asking for extra-time home lessons.. And believe yu me, I .............. Rest is History sha..

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
I caan relate girl. I went 2 girls only school. Gone are those days sha expecially Mr Kunle cheesy. Shusso girls almost rape dat student teacher cheesy
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
The Males shlould have self-control, that's the main thing.., see them as your sisters.
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Mpyaw: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Deejacy2:
The Males shlould have self-control, that's the main thing.., see them as your sisters.
is the sound system still available? How much last?
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mpyaw:
is the sound system still available? How much last?
Nop its been Sold

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by deparagon(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
trishapal:
I attended a beautiful all girls school. We were trained to be proper ladies..walk erect don't stoop, don't cross the lawn, hair must be done in a certain way, ), use deodorants, speak gently like a lady etc etc. We only saw boys on special occasions e,g Literary and debating events, inter house sports day. Completely sheltered by our dear teachers and Nuns.
Then there came this young unmarried teacher, ready to take us into the world of Poetry, into Shakespeare, into the mind of Wole Soyinka...and also make us fall in love with J.p Clark's Abiku.. Christopher Okigbo's ..Before you mother Idoto poem was not left out. Wao.,,he blew our young highly impressionable minds. Nobody missed Literature classes. Every girl hung on his words pretending to understand this "deeeeep" and very intelligent young man. He made the literary world to come alive and many a girl had a huge crush on him. Even as matured ladies now, we all still smile when we remember.

At that time parents were vigilant, female teachers were extra vigilant leaving nothing to chance. I believe this our teacher never took advantage of the very vulnerable and very young girls in his care.He could have picked any.,...innocence written all over.

This brings me to the point I want to raise, DO SCHOOLS HAVE GUIDELINES FOR MALE TEACHERS/FEMALE STUDENTS AND VICE VERSA INTERACTIONS?

The reality we are facing is that the girl child is becoming increasingly more vulnerable with several predators around and it has been said that Rape occurs once opportunity arises and there is access to the Victim.

There is an urgent need for vigilance, Yunusa is already claiming that it was a love affair with Ese not Abduction. There is an urgent need to ensure that our girls wake up to the reality of these times. I don't want to go into the various tales of teachers engaged in very steamy relationships with young girls but schools sometimes cover up to protect their brand name.

May I end this by advising Schools to develop guidelines that must be strictly enforced and to ensure that inappropriate behavior by anyone in authority is promptly reported...We are no longer in the 70s and 80s when we trusted everyone to do the right thing...,WATCH AND PRAY.

May The Lord protect our girls.

Culled from the Facebook group for Parents and Educators...

https://m./1614336445514221?view=permalink&id=1704530709828127

hmmm!!! Op i tell you my Ex ehh na teacher deflower her, ah nearly skinned her alive when she confessed. cry
trishapal:
I attended a beautiful all girls school. We were trained to be proper ladies..walk erect don't stoop, don't cross the lawn, hair must be done in a certain way, ), use deodorants, speak gently like a lady etc etc. We only saw boys on special occasions e,g Literary and debating events, inter house sports day. Completely sheltered by our dear teachers and Nuns.
Then there came this young unmarried teacher, ready to take us into the world of Poetry, into Shakespeare, into the mind of Wole Soyinka...and also make us fall in love with J.p Clark's Abiku.. Christopher Okigbo's ..Before you mother Idoto poem was not left out. Wao.,,he blew our young highly impressionable minds. Nobody missed Literature classes. Every girl hung on his words pretending to understand this "deeeeep" and very intelligent young man. He made the literary world to come alive and many a girl had a huge crush on him. Even as matured ladies now, we all still smile when we remember.

At that time parents were vigilant, female teachers were extra vigilant leaving nothing to chance. I believe this our teacher never took advantage of the very vulnerable and very young girls in his care.He could have picked any.,...innocence written all over.

This brings me to the point I want to raise, DO SCHOOLS HAVE GUIDELINES FOR MALE TEACHERS/FEMALE STUDENTS AND VICE VERSA INTERACTIONS?

The reality we are facing is that the girl child is becoming increasingly more vulnerable with several predators around and it has been said that Rape occurs once opportunity arises and there is access to the Victim.

There is an urgent need for vigilance, Yunusa is already claiming that it was a love affair with Ese not Abduction. There is an urgent need to ensure that our girls wake up to the reality of these times. I don't want to go into the various tales of teachers engaged in very steamy relationships with young girls but schools sometimes cover up to protect their brand name.

May I end this by advising Schools to develop guidelines that must be strictly enforced and to ensure that inappropriate behavior by anyone in authority is promptly reported...We are no longer in the 70s and 80s when we trusted everyone to do the right thing...,WATCH AND PRAY.

May The Lord protect our girls.

Culled from the Facebook group for Parents and Educators...

hmmm!!! Op i tell you my Ex ehh na teacher deflower her, ah nearly skinned her alive when she confessed.

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Excuzeme: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
trishapal:
. Every girl hung on his words pretending to understand this "deeeeep" and very intelligent young man. He made the literary world to come alive and many a girl had a huge crush on him. Even as matured ladies now, we all still smile when we remember.

Why is it always about the GIRL Child, Women and Female, all the time?

Are the Boys not children as well or dont they face the same challenges? angry angry
Are Men not human beings or dont they face similar challenges?

I think women and the female beings are whining too much and are trying to use every opportunity to wring advantage out of everything.

They should also Man-Up..... That is what EQUALITY actually means........... no free meal for anyone, not even "allocated" positions
undecided undecided
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Funjosh(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Esanemmanuel tongue
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by collins2much(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Just before my service year my friends were praying for an all girls school i never ask for it, i found myself post to one. D yellow and fresh babes i saw made me backslide for a while. Any way i serve nigeria very well.

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by princeSammyz: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
oh youth service..., sweet service. I served in an all girls sch also.... there were a few crushes and some were even mutual. Although I enjoyed d attention, nothing more. They were my sisters in d lord and till now, we still communicate
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by eworm: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
No amount of guild lines from the school can solve this. It is only prayers because the way young ladies face harassment from male teachers, that is how male lecturers faces seduction from female students and female teachers also putting male students yo sleep with them or they fail the guys
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Sunymoore(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Currently serving in all girls school, but I don't have any form of relationship with them.. Just, go to class teach and leave!

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by skelewu404(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
utenwuson:
God forgive me! Where I served ehhh! only God ccan forgive sha! guideline ko
hmmmn so u were yashing them

2 Likes

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by melachima(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
repogirl:

Some of my class mates were crazy about a few of the young male teachers which I didn't really understand. I wondered what they were crazy about.

There was one teacher though, he was young and thought himself charming. He got fired because one JS1 student had written him a very sexy love note which another classmate found and reported to the school administrator.

The guy was asked to pack his things immediately. I doubt the guy had anything to do with the student who was obviously crushing on him.

Fast forward later, the girl grew up to have serious issues o. She couldn't pass WAEC, wrote it a number of times and then she became a serious man freak.

She was very attractive but she didn't know how to say no to anyone that came her way.

The girl's matter no be here, I don't know whether she was cursed sef but she just wasn't normal. Something probably happened in her childhood to make her that way.
you sure say no be you be that girl? grin
repogirl:

you sure say no be you be that girl?

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Brightology2(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Am 1 of them
teolagacy:
hmm....kudos to those male teachers who never took advantage of those little minds.....They are the real mvp
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Brunel(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Achorise:
one in kind.love you sir, more grace.I'm encouraged to do more from your story. To maintain my integrity

thank you sir.
it is all worth it in the end. live a life you can be proud of in future.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
aaronson:
It sexual appealing for male to teach and guild the female.

That same psychology is what play out in the four wall of the class room filled with girls, the reaction is what brings about crush from girls on their male teacher especially when he's super intelligent.

My experience still lingers till today, I happen to do my 300level field work in an all girls secondary school and till date my phone still don't rest in peace.
na so u fin3 reach, abi the girls never grow up ni.
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by DutchNegro(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Yeah,Creating awareness is indeed important,many teenagers are still very much innocent,mistaking their raging hormones for love,if the girl/adolescent is properly tutored to understand that it is normal to crush on the males around her at any point in time,but that it should not necessarily lead to an intimate relationship,I believe there would be less stories of molest, most of these girls in subtle ways may have given consent to the molester,i am not justifying any act of MOLEST here,but then,she can properly identify a potential predator and know that she is not in love every time these girly hormones are raging.
if u ever had sex, can u honestly claim every single round was accountable to love!

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by DutchNegro(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Yeah,Creating awareness is indeed important,many teenagers are still very much innocent,mistaking their raging hormones for love,if the girl/adolescent is properly tutored to understand that it is normal to crush on the males around her at any point in time,but that it should not necessarily lead to an intimate relationship,I believe there would be less stories of molest, most of these girls in subtle ways may have given consent to the molester,i am not justifying any act of MOLEST here,but then,she can properly identify a potential predator and know that she is not in love every time these girly hormones are raging.
if u ever had sex, can u honestly claim every single round was accountable to love?!
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Those of u claiming holy holy, u never taste this tight toto of this school girls, BTW most of them don they do d thing since khaki turn to agbada,

1 Like

Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by Fiwasayo(f): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
DutchNegro:

if u ever had sex, can u honestly claim every single round was accountable to love!

We're not talking about me here... smileydo focus on the topic. Thank you.
Re: Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School by DonaldGenes(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
utenwuson:
God forgive me! Where I served ehhh! only God ccan forgive sha! guideline ko
Oh boy. Talk na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. / Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.