Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) (52437 Views)

How Do I Become An IGCSE Certified Teacher? / Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test / See What This Teacher Was Spotted Carrying In Class(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
What you see in the board above was allegedly written by a certified teacher. Nura Alkali who employed the female teacher went berserk after he saw the level of her literacy courtesy of what she was actually teaching his children. He wrote;

'This was written by a certified school teacher i hired to tutor my children three sessions a week at 12K per month. I'm sacking her today. The Nigerian teacher-training system definitely needs a shake-up'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/man-goes-berserk-after-he-saw-nonsense.html

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by agarawu23(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by princemillla(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
I shake my head for some of these teachers mehn.

1 Like

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by CaseyBlee(f): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Speechless

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by Evidence1000(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Did you just say qualified ? Lol

3 Likes

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by thesicilian: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
I don't really blame the teacher as much as I blame the person who hired her. When you say 'certified' what did you actually mean? Certified from which institution? And who in his right mind would hire a somebody to teach/handle his child without the necessary interviews and background checks?
And to think that he's still 'planning to' fire her!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by DharmyYinks: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ones upon a time... shockedshockedshocked

This one strong pass bokoharam bomb ooo

27 Likes

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by Atlantian: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Someday, a student who was tutored by such teacher will become a President, a President as 'wonderfool' as Buhari.

38 Likes

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by pwettiejay(f): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
The teacher needs to be flogged!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by SirDurotade: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
just imagine how on earth this human being survived
Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
this is one of the reasons why the teaching profession should be professionalised with appropriate legal backing, to avoid in flock by every tommy, dike and haruna...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
I am not a tribalist, people; but that is a yoruba teacher.

"Sanusi in is old age"

grin
grin grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by Ezenwa11(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
In Fela's voice, teacher don't teach me nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by fairheven: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
In taribo west voice "when baboons are in charge of football administration, they will produce monkeys undecided(though himself resemble monkey lipsrsealed)
Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by musicwriter(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
You've never seen anything yet!. If you know what's going on in the sciences, like; chemistry, physics, you'll cry.

Recently, someone here on Nairaland posted a thread the other day lamenting on how teachers he hired to write the JAMB exams for him failed the exam. LOL!!. A teacher failing his own subject!!. What else do we need to know education in Africa is a big joke?.

This's why we need to revert back to our natural way of learning, i.e studying in our native languages. Asians in the eighties discovered the problem with western education and they made a U-turn, took their destiny in their own hands, and reverted back to their natural way of learning. And since Malaysians, Indonesians, Thai, e.t.c made this decision their fortunes changed, and they sped fast towards development leaving us behind.

Western education isn't made for your own good. It was created at the late 1800 century when colonial powers were under pressure from the African people to leave Africa. But, before leaving, they figured out that if they left us without teaching us their languages they'll not have any means of exploiting us in absentia. Therefore, they made sure they installed their model of education all over Africa, forcing the African people and making it a point for every African school to adopt English or French as a compulsory subject in schools (Rome previously used this as a strategy for destroying culture during their hay days in Europe). When the language of a people is destroyed, their culture will also be destroyed over some hundreds or thousands of years. Get it?. Meaning that our native languages would go into extinction over a hundred or thousands years, and we'll practically become foreigners in our land!!. This way they'll constantly create brainwashed Euro-Afro hybrid elites (neither European nor African in mindset) who act as a conduit for further exploitation of Africa. This's like training a puppy (dog) to behave exactly how you want it to behave.

Ultimately, what western education brings to a people are; first: destruction of language, second: destruction of culture, third: intellectual slavery, fourth: poverty.

The only way we can have true education and development in Africa is to abandon western education and create our own model of education. Same way we abandoned Hollywood movies in the early 90's and created our own movie industry (Nollywood). Yes, we can!!. By the way, the ''wood'' in Nollywood itself is a signature of intellectual slavery, a product of western education.

I grew up researching this topic (pedagogy) without even realizing what I was doing, cause I was born in a library. I've spent years researching this stuff, and literally shed tears the day I realized I' am an educated fool. Then, I began to debrainwash myself.

If I have my way and get a record label that believe in my type of music, I'll change the way education happen in Africa.

Western education is a scam!!!!. It wasn't created for our own good!.

For details, see the part 1 and 2 of this link http://www.africason.com/2015/10/intellectual-slavery-most-dangerous.html

25 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by ilevic(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is one of the many things that annoy me. When a teacher makes a mistake, the whole world hears about it but nobody cares about the welfare of teachers. A private school proprietor would employ a graduate and pay him 11k a month and in some cases they prefer to employ secondary school drop out. so what do we expect? I don't blame this teacher but I blame all who are responsible for our woes

*modified*

thanks aluk

13 Likes

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
CaseyBlee:
Speechless

That's how you make me feel

5 Likes

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by Daniepris(f): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Very interesting story story[color=#990000][/color] grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by chudyprince: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Forget about the poor writing and the spelling error, be mindful of where the teacher is going, Lagos is gradually becoming a Hausa land with people like Adamu and Bello. Instead Segun and Kunle grin

11 Likes

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by barbwire2(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol Abeg show us d picture of d teacher oooo
Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by streetdisciple: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
sanusi is old and has a son named bello

Now bello gat a grand papa named sanusi

Those kids are really gonna have a hard time comprehending this

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by martdap12(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
That's true, it's obvious, but this ain't my school! grin

1 Like

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by Olarajee(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Over qualified worry am
Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by CaseyBlee(f): 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Treyson:

That's how you make me feel
Lol
Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by oppybouy(m): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Lmfao. Hauwa and Bintu.

Trust me, that teacher don smoke something.
Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by Haywhymido(m): 4:10am On Mar 11, 2016
U sure sey no be mama peace u just sacked?

1 Like

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by Vicadonis(m): 4:52am On Mar 11, 2016
That's what you get when employment is based on mediocrity instead of competence

1 Like

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by matrix199(m): 5:28am On Mar 11, 2016
Incredulous! That wasn't written by a certified teacher. That was likely written by one of the Alkali's children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by Localamos(m): 6:26am On Mar 11, 2016
How do I believe this was not staged? adonbilivit angry
Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by Localamos(m): 6:32am On Mar 11, 2016
musicwriter:
...This's why we need to revert back to our natural way of learning, i.e studying in our native languages...

So we should develop over 300 text books for chemistry ro cater for the various languages we have in Nigeria. Same for Geography, History and all the other subjects?

Id like to see Ababio in efik! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2016
BED or NCE does not qualify you to be a teacher ,some people hilarious
Re: A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) by adeseun22(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2016
look at his writing self, anyways no be his fault. its the fault of his employer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German University Students Turn Blue, Police Suspect Poisoning / Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps / A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.