Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (43109 Views)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Flashh:

It seems you didn't even read the post, but you're here to defend in a silly way just because you saw the topic... "Why are girls so cheap".

Your ignorance makes me sick. embarassed
So quick to defend Your gender, even if it makes Y'all look Utterly despicable in the process! dunderheads!!

for starters, I couldn't give a Rat Ass about the content.

His heading Vividly stated "Why are girls so cheap".
I don't know what century You delude yourself into Thinking You live in...Buh The century I am now? the 21stcentury? That's called Generalizing!

So. who's the dumb, silly, obnoxious, dimwitted, ignorant one now?
LoL! The joke's On You sweety! cheesy

PS---I did read the content.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Answer this (difficult as it for you girls to do), truthfully :

Why do you girls lead men on when you have no intention of dating them? Ten men approach you but you don't tell them outright "no!", you receive their calls, chat them up then weeks later you send your account numbers to then begging them to pay "anything " into them.

You keep men close so you can milk them.

This year alone, how many of you girls can swear you haven't sent your account numbers to random men who aren't your relatives?

You're all cheats and pilferers - you steal with tricks!
LoL!grin

I could feel your pain...trust me.!

Well, keep acting dumb. No one forced Your ass to send Any girl Cash. You Willingly went ahead to.

then, why complain later? Isn't that kinda dumb? silly? somewhat hypocritical?

if You men started using Your brains, maybe...just maybe there's still hope for y'all. A girl asks for cash..You Quickly switch off Your brains and inhibitions...And give her the cash..did she force you? were your hands tied? can't You say No? Aren't You a man? Are You mad? Why are you wailing? why You crying? where's your sense of judgement? why You making noise?

And for the record...I don't send accnt Numbers to no one.

@bolded, we Are simply paving ways for your future daughters and granddaughters to follow gracefully in Our Footsteps...Goat!sad

27 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
MizTyna:

Actually.... Yes! For attention. I mean you took the pains to let us know you're now 'boxed',screen munched convo of some asking for dollars,came on here to create a thread,etc. That definitely reeks of desperation to me

OK
Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Flashh: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
[s]So quick to defend Your gender, even if it makes Y'all look Utterly despicable in the process! dunderheads!!

for starters, I couldn't give a Rat Ass about the content.

His heading Vividly stated "Why are girls so cheap".
I don't know what century You delude yourself into Thinking You live in...Buh The century I am now? the 21stcentury? That's called Generalizing!

So. who's the dumb, silly, obnoxious, dimwitted, ignorant one now?
LoL! The joke's On You sweety! cheesy

PS---I did read the content.[/s]

Piece of hogwash.

You're dumb, just because you couldn't read the post but you had to conclude through the topic which most of you just did here tonight.

So scourge, you judged a book by its cover. That makes you what? Dumb? Silly? Dimwit? Or you're just being ignoramus in nature?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Well, keep acting dumb. No one forced Your ass to send Any girl Cash. You Willingly went ahead to.

if You men started using Your brains, maybe...just maybe there's still hope for y'all. A girl asks for cash..You Quickly switch off Your brains and inhibitions...And give her the cash..did she force you? were your hands tied? can't You say No? Aren't You a man? Are You mad? Why are you wailing? why You crying? where's your sense of judgement? why You making noise?

@bolded, we Are simply paving ways for your future daughters and granddaughters to follow gracefully in Our Footsteps...Goat!sad

[i] Aha! The thieving leech agrees she's broke and a beggar. That's a start.

You beg for recharge cards, money and anything tangible. Heck! You let yourselves get screwed in lieu of writing your assignments.

You probably were screwed over a plate of noodles and a bottle of Miranda. Wait, it's Sprite, right? Sprite it is then.

I have no pity for loose girls who continue to be butchered and used for fetish rituals by politicians. Long may it continue until you cease pilfering. Thief!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Flashh:

Piece of hogwash.

You're dumb, just because you couldn't read the post but you had to conclude through the topic which most of you just did here tonight.

So scourge, you judged a book by its cover. That makes you what? Dumb? Silly? Dimwit? Or you're just being ignoramus in nature?
LoL!grin

You're moving in circles.

I'm done Witcha.
Your font is Appealing...I Actually replied Your mentions Coz of that.
Buh your IQ? Your reasoning? not so much.

This is the last You'd see of me.
Rant All You like baby! cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by KingRex1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
They juz asking for a dollar & u can't give?? Look how stingy u are...does ur momma told u to share what u have to those who are less fortunate? And u even think girls are cheap coz they asked for a dollar or 2, but u never think that's all u can afford to give..

Nobody asking u for a Ferrari or Lamborghini... undecided
Pls stop proving OP right.. Girls aint that cheap

Personally i tend to offer help nd profer solutions to those who don't ask indiscriminately. Anyone may seem cheap wen they indiscriminately ask for stuffs, unfortunately this is most common among Naija ladies.

Why would a gal who gets allowance from her parents nd relativies still always ask from a guy who gets same or lower allowance frm his or maybe he's a struggling young man.

Simply, ladies should stop askin stupidly, it only makes her look cheap. A guy who truly loves you will try n take care of you as much as he can

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by naijaboiy: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

LOL! If you would accuse the Op of generalizing, don't you think you are also quite guilty of that too?

Do not say "All men" but "Some of you men" because not all of us are actually dumb like the pussíes you girls come across to milk dry. grin

And also, on the contrary, it's still guys like us who stamp our feet to say No to the silly request of you girls that you tag stingy and broke. But when we give we are now magas, right. grin

Bunch of double standardized ideologies flying around here.

SIGH! undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by naijaboiy: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3481737_pointblurmar102016132732_jpeg91dcb6456f8d43da2097d4533c5fa464

Just see this one! gringringrin

"I want to buy pant and bra, Jamb Form and other thingssssss"...

This same stùpid,broke and jobless girl will come on Nairaland to call guys broke. She will be among those supporting that guys who are in the university should not have girlfriends because she wants a sugar daddy.

She will be the one forming for the guy in her street trying to toast her, meanwhile she nor get shingbain for account.

She dey beg for dollar!

gringringrin

Op I wish you could reveal their identities, some of them could be female Nairalanders sef! grin

Yeye dey smell! cheesy

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Just swear you haven't asked for or receive money from any guy make thunder kill you now.

I don't want to generalize but where are the good ones who don't ask for money or gifts ??

Stop asking for sex and they will stop asking for money k? Its very clear u r still pained from dia rejection. U want to sleep with a girl who is not ur wife and dosnt want to part with ur money abi?
U cannot eat ur cake and have it period!
Zip Up jare!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Aha! The thieving leech agrees she's broke and a beggar. That's a start.

You beg for recharge cards, money and anything tangible. Heck! You let yourselves get screwed in lieu of writing your assignments.

You probably were screwed over a plate of noodles and a bottle of Miranda. Wait, it's Sprite, right? Sprite it is then.

I have no pity for loose girls who continue to be butchered and used for fetish rituals by politicians. Long may it continue until you cease pilfering. Thief!
[i] The rantings of A Lunatic! grin

Look ehn..All Your saying is Utter balderdash.
You're too dumb to Act smart! undecided

with great surety, It doesn't make You any less of A Silly, unrepentantly Subservient, Good for nothing Robot! grin
Always at the beck and call of ladies..Granting their every single wish.

I feel sad for You anyways...Quit the facade. Ain't buying it! You're in pain. All Of You are! Your Suffering is almost palpable!

PS--I really need the autograph of the girl that supposedly broke Your heart. Bîtch deserves An award!grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Flashh: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

You're moving in circles.

I'm done Witcha.
Your font is Appealing...I Actually replied Your mentions Coz of that.
Buh your IQ? Your reasoning? not so much.

This is the last You'd see of me.
Rant All You like baby! cheesy

I was expecting something worth discussing with you, but I'd realised you're just down to the bottom of iQ.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Michellla:
one question.why didnt you direct all these question towards her though?
instead you came to rant on nairaland

oh oh,, I wonder oooo.... d boy is kinda useless and uncouth if u ask me..
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by sarutobie(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
That guy fit dey wash dead body for Yankee o grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
mineANDurs:

Stop asking for sex and they will stop asking for money k? Its very clear u r still pained from dia rejection. U want to sleep with a girl who is not ur wife and dosnt want to part with ur money abi?
Zip Up jare!

You're just a kid.
You think i go around having sex with girls when i have a lovely and beautiful wife at home.

Use your brain

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by naijaboiy: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
This kind thread naim vizkiz dey like. grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
sarutobie:
That guy fit dey wash dead body for Yankee o grin

I work in a mortuary here in America but i earn twice more than an oil worker in Nigeria.

Even guys that flips burgers at McDonald earn $250 every week and that's like $1000 every month, convert it to naira, it should be 200 thousand naira, how much do bank managers earn monthly in Nigeria 100 thousand naira.
So in summary, a bus driver in America earn twice more than oil workers in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
jamb form laff wan burst my belle grin
Cos u roll with cheap girls tho

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by vizkiz: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
This kind thread naim vizk dey like. grin

furck!!! I don late already. Chai... E pain me sha sad
I know say Estharfabian go dey here angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Girls throwing pusssy at a married guy like me.

And they have boyfriends, the idiot go think say him dey in love and his girlfriend is faithful.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

I know say Esthärfabian go dey here angry

Someone has to defend The fleeting Integrity Of Our Gender! grin

even if I'm all alone on this one! cry embarassed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by KingRex1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
mineANDurs:

Zip Up jare!
Why do you paint gals as sex workers nd guys as dogs?

Was sex meant for only guys? Don't you ladies enjoy it too? Why then must the guy pay?? Why paint it lyka an occupation??

They both enjoy sex nd the gals gets paid too.. You proud of it..smh

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
bardella1:
jamb form laff wan burst my belle grin
Cos u roll with cheap girls tho

Only cheap girls buy jamb forms ??
Nigerian mentality

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger just say some girls not girls. bc since my parents gave birth to me i hv never begged a guy for money or credit....i prefer giving whn one complains if i hv than to beg

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by AlienStar: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
And Y'are Still Chatting Them Up shocked Don't Let Your Beautiful House Wife See That.
RichYoungNigger:

You're just a kid.
You think i go around having sex with girls when [b] i have a lovely and beautiful wife at home. [\b]

Use your brain

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
kiss
Vikky014:
RichYoungNigger just say some girls not girls. bc since my parents gave birth to me i hv never begged a guy for money or credit....i prefer giving whn one complains if i hv than to beg
Maybe you're among the 10% good ones

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
AlienStar:
And Y'are Still Chatting Them Up shocked Don't Let Your Beautiful House Wife See That.

She sees it all the time.
Sometimes, i will give her my phone and she will chat with them pretending I'm the one
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by naijaboiy: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
mineANDurs:

Zip Up jare!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3481967_pointblurmar102016160519_jpegafa20eeb59be96ab0bef2f3b6ce74118
I hope you are seeing this? Let us now ascertain the person who is actually begging for sex.

From the Op's reply you will even discover how he's not interested in their advances, he's just messing with them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by vizkiz: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Someone has to defend The fleeting Integrity Of Our Gender! grin

even if I'm all alone on this one! cry embarassed

integrity of your gender? Well I guess op was wrong for generalizing the "all girls are cheap" ish

But let's face the fact, 70% of women out there are always running after guys basically because of the cash he holds.

Op had nobody listing after him when he had nada... Now every lady in his friend list wanna furck him because he is outta the county...can't you decode that message

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by naijaboiy: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

I know say Estharfabian go dey here angry

Lol..normal na! She must dey to defend her people, even when evidence dey say some of the girls are actually shameless gold diggers. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

I wanted to reply u, but I can see u have swallowed enough insults for the night...
but a knockout to put u to final rest won't be bad...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Only cheap girls buy jamb forms ??
Nigerian mentality
mumu
U are rolling wt sum1 dat is nt even in schl nd u expect her nt to be dependent on u

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.