Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina (61259 Views)

Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson / Woman Allegedly Gives Birth To A Horse In Port Harcourt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Jacko1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wen the house born babu house with yakubu face now they will say its devil horse.... Chao of animals could speak ehn.... Dem go just dey point out ppl dat rape dem hehe
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Omzie(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
The gentleman is suffering from a case we call extreme konjilitis. This disease is seen primarily in the young folks, and it presents with an extreme rise in the level of konjilic acid,which can manifest as a condition similar to a lesion in the limbic cortex of the cerebrum,as happened to this poor fellow. Symptoms include a desire to mount anything that may resemble a konjilic konjival.

Treatment involves 1000 units of kobokoglycin to be administered in the gluteus maximus twice daily for a week, followed by a shot of commonsensicus barinenses injected directly into the brain. Some autorities prefer the IV route.

Jisos!!! u're just a clown
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by 9t9jacobs: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
The horse must be a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by realman2020: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Perhaps d horse na virgin.d ultimate is to get to d aclaimed islamic paradise grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by AmAlbert(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Horse? Him no see camel?, elephant nko, what of snake, idiot!!!!! After na dey small Aisha wey be ur 6th wife go get sickness come begin dey share am....

Anokwam n'ele unu n'onyonyo 7.5D...

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by hafs(f): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
I dont believe this fake news.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by gentlezypher: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jacko1:
Wen the house born babu house with yakubu face now they will say its devil horse.... Chao of animals could speak ehn.... Dem go just dey point out ppl dat rape dem hehe
aghotaghi m
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by kaywiluv(f): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kingpinukecy:

my sista no blame d man na end time tins in physical.but lets be frank if dat man been need u to giv him sex u will refuse him and u will prefer him to go and do what he wants.so free d man.it might b shameful, but dats d only alternative d man has at dat point in time.

But my broda, can u do it wen u av no alternative?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Speaking from collosal experience. aint ya
[i] Nawa oooo cheesy /i]
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by bamite(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
kaywiluv:
Shameful act
i think am in love with you
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Sunnypa11(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Horsetrian suppose dey live in Austria now....Disowned Manhood
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Nathkem01(m): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
oga wetin dey do dis people sef.....imagine havin sex with a mare grin,
his d man crazy ?
why he no go Bleep his wife.....
he raped a mare...yeah!!!! grin i knew he raped it cause d mare no gree sef....Lolz. angry..
END TIME tide niyen
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Rexaxe(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
This guy sef ..
what happen to jerking off!?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by SAMBARRY: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
DankemzI:
lipsrsealed

Which drugs Abuse
Na their way jare
From infants to animals, now infants pussy are not tight enough for them....
Now na Bestiality embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

Iranu
the vagyn@ of the horse is very tight ni and juicy too That's why grin grin
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Donniefred(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
The gentleman is suffering from a case we call extreme konjilitis. This disease is seen primarily in the young folks, and it presents with an extreme rise in the level of konjilic acid,which can manifest as a condition similar to a lesion in the limbic cortex of the cerebrum,as happened to this poor fellow. Symptoms include a desire to mount anything that may resemble a konjilic konjival.

Treatment involves 1000 units of kobokoglycin to be administered in the gluteus maximus twice daily for a week, followed by a shot of commonsensicus barinenses injected directly into the brain. Some autorities prefer the IV route.
grin grin
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by timota(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Is it a crime to have sex with animal in nigerian law ? In that case masturbation shoud also be a crime
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by kelzi11: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pics or idontbelieveit
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by akoladejesu(m): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nawa o. Hausa people and sex issue. They can Bleep from now till 2moro if dem don take dia locally made sex enhancing drugs finish..... that's why they always behave like animals.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
He was just horsing around...ask Lamido...Sai bubu grin
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by innocent1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
When the horse de shake her sexy naked yash for the aboki front nko?

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by IYANGBALI: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
That one no be news. That's abokiiiiiiiiiiii life style now.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Trust77: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Wonders shall never end..
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Trust77: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2016
IYANGBALI:
That one no be news. That's abokiiiiiiiiiiii life style now.
True talk
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2016
timota:
Is it a crime to have sex with animal in nigerian law ? In that case masturbation shoud also be a crime
This is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Roxby: 12:09am On Mar 11, 2016
You see am!
Na this kind people una vote for president...is this part of the changi
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by Aroh48(m): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Horse? i am sure by now sodom and gommorah we be asking God why did he destroy them and allow Nigeria to still exist
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by TrollinStone: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin
hottathanfire:
Experimenting I think tapping horse power, since women are now behaving like animals... The man should be charged with rape though, he is stu..pid how much ashewo wan collect from him, he go dey lamosuan horse

Tapping horsepower grin
hottathanfire:
Experimenting I think tapping horse power, since women are now behaving like animals... The man should be charged with rape though, he is stu..pid how much ashewo wan collect from him, he go dey lamosuan horse

Tapping horsepower
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by timota(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
This is one of them.
I'm not honestly I even abhor both pre marital and extra marital sex but I doubt whether it is stated in nigerian law that one should not have sex with animal. I still it is better than rape
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by mmsen: 12:46am On Mar 11, 2016
He's probably waiting on the N5k that Buhari promised him so that he can buy a child-bride from somewhere.
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by mmsen: 12:47am On Mar 11, 2016
timota:
I'm not honestly I even abhor both pre marital and extra marital sex but I doubt whether it is stated in nigerian law that one should not have sex with animal. I still it is better than rape

How does a horse consent to rape?

Have you ever heard a horse speak Fulfude/Hausa?
Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by cardoctor(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

grin
Quakertellicus1:

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina by michakev: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2016
hot katsina sexhot katsina sexhot katsina sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic) / 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.