Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack (18535 Views)

Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad / 6 Persons Missing, 3 Soldiers Injured In Ambush In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by ijustdey: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
A suicide bomber, who disguised as a local detonated explosives on Thursday killing himself and injuring three soldiers and two other civilians in Katarko town, Gujba local government area of Yobe state.

Army Public Relation Officer of the 27 Taskforce Brigade, Damaturu Lieutenant George Okupe confirmed the attack, saying that three soldiers who went to the local fabricator to weld a signal antenna were hit by the explosion.

He said the suicide bomber who disguised as local fabricator strapped explosives round his body to carry out the attack.

"After the fabricator noticed that a Vigilante attached to our troops identified him, he quickly detonated the explosive, killing himself and injuring five others. Three soldiers and two other civilians (inclusive)," he said.

He said the injured were taken to hospital for treatment and are all responding to treatment."

He said another person suspected to have connection with the bomber was arrested in Damagun town, the state capital.

Residents in the town told our correspondent that the explosion happened around 12:45 pm after the military men brought a cylinder like device to the fabricator to fix at Ari kolo area in Katarko.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/3-soldiers-2-civilians-hurt-in-yobe-suicide-attack/137362.html
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Brightology2(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Buuuuuhhhhaaaarrrriiii

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Samirana360(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
boko haram is an ideology, u can kill their members buh u can't kill boko haram...if u want 2 stop or destroy boko haram, ****

Until we welcom dis truth, no solution ......Hav u seen any terrorist group defeated? And BH is a top terrorist group, so what makes u think nigeria(where 70% ar muslims) can win them ....50% of our problem in dis world comes 4rm dat same ****

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by vicola0281: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
, mehn 3rd to comment.. God is about to pick my call oo... slip tyt fellow nairalanders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Tfatimat21(f): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
everywhere is hot, quick recovery to the injured.

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by hungryboy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
I wish i had the power to stop this suicide attacks, and drill sense into the heads of this suicide bombers and terrorists,
But i can't,
And the people that can, are not taking it as a priority because it's not their kids that are dying as a result of the actions of this terrorists.

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by eleojo23: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:
boko haram is an ideology, u can kill their members buh u can't kill boko haram...if u want 2 stop or destroy boko haram, kill all hausa and all m*slims

If you do that, then you are worse than Boko haram.
Killing the people you mentioned wont solve the problem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by OneManLegion(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
No casualty except the suicide bomber himself.
We're almost there now. The north-eastern guys can start to sleep easy now.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Tfatimat21(f): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:
boko haram is an ideology, u can kill their members buh u can't kill boko haram...if u want 2 stop or destroy boko haram, kill all hausa and all m*slims
may God forgive you

7 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by tobillionaire(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
pleace lord, we nid peace in dis nation
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by chudi55: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:
b

Wow....so much hatred for your fellowman.

All I will tell you is....evil has no face.

So when you finish with the Hausas and the religion you dont' like......and you still see that the world has a lot of evil....who would you blame next? The Buddhists,Hindus?

Do you want to continue until the world is empty of people ,except those that meet your personal approval.

Who are you? Are you God?

Get off this thread....and grow up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by BE811APP: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
I blame d dullard..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by NJPot(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
ok
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by mlanreh: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=Quakertellicus1 post=43659931][/quote] Mouth Zipped.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by peacengine(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is March 2016, the deadline was Dec. 2015.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by daniska3yaro(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dear God let there be good news nt bad news. Road accident that happen frm sunday to today is sumtin to be scare of walahi.
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by emymeeky: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Bet Buhari has flushed out the insurgents grin

Buharry
Buharry
Buharry
Bum bum bum buharry tongue

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by KINGTELLER: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
I contacted Mr Lie Mohammed to hear his own side of the story, he denied the attack and attributed it to untechnical soft target... No cause for alarm , BokoHaram has been technically defeatedd

6 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Remyboyhefty(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Very bad abeg preetydiva sharply shook mouth abeg
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Ebukaobi: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
These sort of issues are bound to occur

The reality is that the Nigerian Army is winning the war against BH.

It is unfortunate that some imbeciles are celebrating the death of our soldiers

Shame on them!

emymeeky:
Bet Buhari has flushed out the insurgents grin
Buharry
Buharry
Buharry
Bum bum bum buharry tongue

Can you imagine?

This is appalling behavior

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by hujiedit(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Buhari, president of chains grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by macino1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Get well soon gallant soldiers. Even if the government forget this sacrifice, history will never forget your gallantry. Kudo!

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Rapmoney(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Somebody wake me up, I'm dreaming...let us call on Buhari to invite the Islamic Coalition to fight these terrorists na! Rubbish! angryHow can terrorists help to end terrorism? This administration is a joke and a huge bunch of disappointment!!!
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by ibkgab001: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
i pray the soldiers involved were those cadet that beat the guy in an online viral video i watched

1 Like

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:

We all knw dat islam is a curse 2 d world

And a lot of serious atrocities have been committed by people who were not Muslims.

Permit me to quote the Bible here.....ALL have SINNED and fallen short of the glory of God.(Romans 3 VS 23).

Islam can dissapear from the face of the earth today....and there will still be evil, even worse evil, tomorrow.

Sorry....but your attitude is wrong. You advocate the extermination of whole people so that you can live in peace.The last time someone with that idea got power....40 million people died.

Change your thinking.Islam is not the source of evil in the world....and removing it will not end evil. You have a poor understanding of the nature of evil. Evil has many faces.

Goodnight.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by imamabi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Samirana360:

I smell illiteracy!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by oludavis123: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thank God,
Re: 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack by alamscolo(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
God save us from this animalistic behaviour. Dont they reason like human being for once rather than relying on the theory of survival of the fittest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade / Transparency International Rating: Buhari Government Blames Obasanjo, Ezekwesili / INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.