Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) (45219 Views)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / How To Survive Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by haibe(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2016
dollarlander:

This week, the God you have come here to talk rubbish on His holy name, will show you that He is God.

I know there people like you but I don't know you can be this ridiculous. Who are you to talk about God that way? Who do you take God for, your mate?

Who are to wish evil to him? Or what do you mean that this week God will show him that he is good, u think God is as dumb as you are? If God was wicked like you, every unbeliever would have been suffering already.

Its funny how so called believers have no atom of love and forgiveness in them, you want to fight for God abi, whats now the difference between you and boko haram? Nonsense.
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by liciouspee(f): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2016
My heart goes out to you both. Pray you have the strength to go thru the pains n also wish you both quick recovery. Thank God for your lives
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Danfuster:
WTF is wrong with people taking pic of every gruesome scene, they sure have lost their senses. I bet they'd take a pic of the man bleeping their wives (or vice versa) before reacting. # spits #mofos
and na ur type dey type pichure or adonbilivit 4 nl.. am sure some people are also dere to help while d pic is been taken . u dunno d power of pichure.. even usa army takes photographers to war
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Danfuster:
WTF is wrong with people taking pic of every gruesome scene, they sure have lost their senses. I bet they'd take a pic of the man bleeping their wives (or vice versa) before reacting. # spits #mofos

There's absolutely nothing anybody can do about this. It wld rather be on the increase. If the pictures weren't taken, u might not have seen the pictures to back up the story. Moreover, the era of social media can't be ruled out.
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by Glo4issy(f): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2016
embarassedI pray they survive this cause fire accident kills slowly and i pray it doesn't affect their hearts.
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by Danfuster(m): 11:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Dharniel:

Cuz of the likes of NL and co. everyone is now a reporter.

Like I said earlier... I'm not a fan of "pinshure or idonbelivit"
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by anselm791(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Zoharariel:
Oh shiit! Forgive me but I think they would have been better ........... U know, because of the pains & burns.

The poster above me is thanking his god for this tragedy. Y couldn't your Anunnaki god prevent the accident in the 1st place if he still exists?

Oh, Sorry I forgot - it is to show forth his glory - Clowns!. grin

We suffer due to our own stupidity, why blame God?
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by vicolurin(f): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Thanking God for their life, if those two guys had bleached i wonder wat their would look like
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by tit(f): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
dannyokec:

Got it wrong

Taking pictures are more helpful and should be encouraged

reasons:
1) They serve as warnings:- pictures of robber lynched or an accident will always come into the minds of people when ever they dare think of over speeding or stealing as the case may be

it will always remind them of that car that lost control and how it ended up destroyed their by forcing fear and cautious ness into them while driving

2) is good for reference we are in the 21 century where people delight in lies and deceit without pictures most news would be damed false

3) it compels the right authorities to so the right thing
accidents like this are due to bad roads and pictures like this will be used to hunt the proper authorities till such roads and project are carried out

4) its serves as evidence in case mischief comes up

have you ever asked your self why people rush to take pictures of their car the moment the moment someone runs into them

Allah!
Dash this mumu and the 55 people that liked his post sense!
this is the time for rescue!
If the pictures cannot help in securing these lives, then, this is not the time for it.
The things you listed are learning events which happen when an incident is reviewed!

Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by ezinnelity(f): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Are u OK at all.. o I don't think u are! so u mean God doesn't exist?
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by gnete: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
God have Mercy. Thank God.

For we to go out and come back home successfully is something we should be grateful to in our life.

The two guys that survival will now know our that appreciate God the more, and God will help them.
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by mlanreh: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2016
daveyjay:

Sup lanre, U're passinq the wronq info, where are U based BTW
www.nairaland.com/2986276/victims-lagos-ibadan-express-fire-accident-die
Follow that Link I base I Isara currently and that where they both reside more over both are from d same mother.
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by mightyhazel: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
I read not quite long ago,dose 2 passed on. So sad! May their souls rest inpeace cry

4 Likes

Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
liciouspee:
My heart goes out to you both. Pray you have the strength to go thru the pains n also wish you both quick recovery. Thank God for your lives

How can DEAD people recover
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by liciouspee(f): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
bulldoza:

How can DEAD people recover
Sorry pls correct me if am wrong, are they not still alive even tho they r burnt?
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
liciouspee:

Sorry pls correct me if am wrong, are they not still alive even tho they r burnt?
Died shortly after...
As expected.
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by liciouspee(f): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
bulldoza:
Died shortly after... As expected.
OK, thanks. Didn't know
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by meeks1(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) by Benuromi: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2018
May God help us

oatzeal:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BpUSS5zRCL4/VuHWRAu3rII/AAAAAAAIkkI/OYR7H4NhZjwjlOEzuF3IdD3aTBE-GQWgA/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

According to Ovie Success who shared the photos, this happened on the Lagos/Ibadan expressway. It's from the accident which occurred earlier today when a petroleum tanker crashed into a car...see the graphic pics after the cut...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-woCmVOIXVu4/VuHWUYOSkVI/AAAAAAAIkkQ/_dQZuwrpGzYt-cK-gCM_z7KGXfYhZw7_Q/s400/00.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/03/see-photos-two-cheat-death-in-lagos.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Female LASTMA Officer To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Rivers State Unveils Fuel Subsidy Intervention Buses / Kano Longest Underpass Ready For Use (video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.